Status: Completed

P.S I Love You

I Love You

Holly stayed by the hospital bed starring into Gerry’s eyes. Gerry is the love of her life, she would die for Gerry. She wanted to take away his pain and die instead of him. Holly always thought the world deserved someone like her husband Gerry. Gerry was her personal angel, he kept her out of trouble and made sure she didn’t trip over her own shadow.

Holly bent down to kiss his forehead, she let her light brown hair fall around him. She pressed her forehead to his and closed her eyes.

“Don’t be worried love. I’ll be ok.” Gerry whispered. He could feel her tension rising. Holly was the light of his life, she was the best decision he ever made in whole life. He would never forget the first time he met Holly; it was in Ireland, his home. She was standing at the edge of a cliff, starring out at the Wikslow Park, she had colors he’s never seen on anybody his entire life time on one person. But she was beautiful, with chocolate eyes that melted him on the inside. He never regretted leaving Ireland with her, never. The day they got back, he married her.

Holly groaned, “Shut up. I don’t want to say goodbye now.” She pulled away to stare into his green beautiful eyes. Her hand ran threw his short cropped brown hair. This could be the last time she did that.

Gerry sighed, “Baby, it’s not goodbye….trust me.”

Holly nodded and took his hand in hers. She pressed her lips to the back of his hand and pressed it to her cheek.

Gerry knew how hard this was on Holly. He had to go to surgery for his brain tumor. There’s a good chance he could survive, but that chance is just as good as him dying.

“Gerry you better come back to me.” She whispered. Gerry felt his eyes watery when he saw a single tear fall from her eyes. He reached up with his other and wiped it away.

“Don’t cry baby. I promise I’ll come back.” He waited for her to open her eyes. Her chocolate brown eyes were filled with sadness and pain. He wanted to snap his fingers and start all over with Holly. He laid his hand on her cheek when the doctor walked in his scrubs.

“We’re ready for you Mr. Kennedy.”

Gerry smiled, “Thanks doc.”

“Now you know what this means Mr. Kennedy. This tumor is spreading fast, and your life is on the line with this surgery.”

Gerry felt Holly squeeze his hand, indicating she was scared.

Gerry nodded, “Yes I know. Thank you.”

The doctor turned on his heels and walked out.

Gerry looked back at Holly. He mesmerized her eyes, her nose, her lips, and finally her scent. He didn’t want to leave her here alone. He wanted to stay there with her forever.

The nurses came into the room, “You ready Mr. Kennedy?”

Gerry nodded without taking his eyes off of Holly, “Yes.”

Holly threw herself on him, she squeezed him tightly to her chest. She hoped if she held him tighter, he wouldn’t leave her. She cupped her hands on his face to press her lips on his. Her lips moved against his with such passion and love. This could be the last time she ever kisses him.

Gerry had his hand on her shoulders, he pushed her away slowly. He pressed his forehead to hers again and squeezed his eyes shut.

“I love you.” He whispered.

“I love you.”

“We need to leave Mr. Kennedy.” A nurse whispered.

Holly clutched his hand that was on her cheek now. “Come back.” She whispered.

“I’ll always be around love. Just wait.”

Holly opened her eyes to stare into Gerry’s.

Gerry laid his head back down slowly, he kept his eyes on Holly as tear after tear fell from her sweet chocolate brown eyes. He pressed the tip of his fingers to his lips and blew it to Holly. He smiled when she caught it and placed her closed fist to her chest. He watched her until they turned the corner and the love of his life was left behind.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love this movie, so I put in more detail. Enjoy.