Status: Completed

P.S I Love You

Welcome Back

“Thank you for taking us baby.” Sharon whispered in Holly’s ear. Holly was happy to be back in the city, but she was killing time going to her apartment.

“Yeah Holly. That was really amazing.”

Holly smiled, “Thank Gerry. He planned it.”

Sharon and Denise hugged Holly goodbye and jumped back into the cab as Holly waved goodbye to them. Holly carried her two bags up the stairs to her apartment. She starred at the door for awhile not wanting to go back in.

Holly took a deep breath, she slid her key in and walked into her kitchen. Gerry’s presence pulsed threw her when she crossed the threshold.

“Hi baby.” She smiled. Holly dragged her bags into her room and fell right on her bed. She grabbed the pillow to hug it against her chest. Holly closed her eyes and waited for sleep to find her but she felt a tingle on her cheek, and soon she felt her whole arm tingle as Gerry embraced her. Holly grinned.

“I can’t remember the last time someone held me like this.” She whispered. Her fingers tingled when his fingers curled threw hers.

“Where have you been? I haven’t felt you around me lately.”

“Oh please…I’ve been so around.” Gerry whispered in her ear.

“I can feel you holding me.” Holly whispered.

Gerry chuckled, “That’s because I am.”

Holly could see Gerry behind her closed eye lids grinning as he kissed her cheek.

“You look great.” Was the last thing she whispered before sleep invaded her thoughts.

Holly woke up around three am that night. She couldn’t feel Gerry anymore which made her feel ten times worse. Holly changed into her pajamas and curled right into bed again.

Holly stood straight up when she had the most terrifying dream of all time. She was carrying tiny baby in her hands, it was so tiny it fit in the palm of her hand. Holly would croon to it, and kiss it. Then Gerry would appear in front of her kissing the baby also. Then she put the baby in her back pocket and sat on it. When she woke up that’s when she realized what she just did.

Holly rubbed her eyes to make sure she was awake; she touched her butt to make sure she didn’t really sit on it then sighed in relief when it was all a dream. The only sad thing was Gerry was lying next to her. That was the only thing she wished would come true.

Holly took a nice hot shower to calm her nerves, the nausea she felt this morning wasn’t so terrible. She dried her hair with the blow drier, and then she changed into a tank top with shorts. It was summer now.

When she walked into the living room after making her bed, she heard her phone ringing. Holly saw it was her mother; she ignored the call and let it go straight to voicemail.
“Holly. Sharon said you were back. Call me ok? Love you.”

Holly sighed hearing her mother’s voice. She never told her about the pregnancy. Holly slipped her feet in her white flip flops, grabbed her keys, kissed Gerry goodbye and headed for her mothers bar.

Holly walked into the bar to find Daniel stocking the shelves. He smiled when he saw Holly come through the door. Daniel loved her so much; he wished he could heal the pain she was in.

“Hey…..Holly.”

Holly smiled when she saw Daniel, “Hey Dan. How are you?” She walked over to bar and sat on the stool in front of him.

Daniel shrugged, “I’m alright.”

Daniel couldn’t take his eyes off her chest. Holly followed his gaze and stood up.

“Sorry. I have this disorder. I tend to say or do things that make people feel uncomfortable or hurt.”

Holly giggled, “You mean you’re rude.”

Daniel nodded, “Yes. I take medication for it. It’s called whisky. It works.”

Holly let out a loud laugh, “And they can’t figure out the Middle East.”

Daniel chuckled, “Right.”

Patricia came out from the closet, she was overhearing the conversation from Holly and Daniel. She wanted Holly to see how much Daniel liked her so she could be with the guy Patricia actually approved of.

Holly turned her attention to her beautiful mother coming from the other side of the bar. She suddenly felt all her nerves settle in her stomach. She planned on telling her mom that she was pregnant. But she couldn’t figure out how to tell her.

“Hi mom.” She smiled; she opened her arms to embrace her mother.

Patricia hugged her tightly, “Welcome back.”

Holly pulled away and smiled. “Thanks.”

Patricia got a good look at Holly. She could see something was different about Holly, she was glowing.
“I see that trip did you good. You look really good Holly.”

Holly smiled, “It was good being back there. I saw Martin and Rose.”

Patricia smiled, “That’s good dear. That’s really good, but that’s not what you wanted to tell me.”

Holly sighed. She was stupid to keep this a secret from her own mother –who was the queen at keeping secrets- she took a deep breath and felt her hand to automatically to her stomach. Underneath her hand she felt a tiny little swell in her stomach. She pulled her hand away quickly but couldn’t stop the butterflies that were swimming in her stomach.

Patricia gasped when she saw the smile spread across Holly’s face. She knew instantly that Holly was pregnant. Patricia starred at her daughters hand on her stomach, she also felt tears swell in her eyes. That baby was Gerry’s.

Holly looked up to find Patricia with her mouth opened and tears swimming in her eyes.

“Mom…..I’m pregnant.” Holly whispered. Her voice was filled with emotion when she forced her self to say the three words she was dreading to say.

Patricia starred into her daughters eyes. She saw the determination to keep the baby that was growing inside her. Patricia didn’t know how to stop all her thoughts that were screaming at her, but she did know how to open her arms and take Holly into her arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
awwww..I love this movie.