We met at the gas station on highway 91

One

It was 2010 when my family decited to move to New York. I was fifteen at the time and I wasn't all that happy about it. I had only one friend and I had to leave her. When we got to New York our house was horrible. It was small and cold and my room had no heat in it at all. The day we got there I unpacked all of my stuff then went to sleep. The next morning I woke up to find that my parents had already gone to work. It was Christmas break so I decited to get ready then go to the mall. I put on a pair of brown kaki pants and a pink striped polo shirt then slipped on my brown loafers. I didn't wear make-up because I never tried to put it on, I was starving so I went to got fix breakfast. There was nothing in the fridge so I decited to go get some food.
I walked down to the gas station and was buying a corn dog for breakfast when I saw him. He was working at the store and I knew I loved him right then and there.
"Thats five twenty." he said.
I just stood there staring at him.
"Five twenty." he said annoyed.
I snapped out of my momentary brain pause then blurted, "I love you!"
"What?" he asked.
I threw down a ten dollar bill then ran out of the store.
"Rose your so socially retarted." I mumbled to myself, opened the door to my house.
Let me explain a little about myself. My name is Rose Henderson and I am fifteen. Both of my parents dropped out of highschool so they pretty much never have time to spend with me. I am really smart because I don't want to end up like my parents so I am a nerd. I act like one and dress like one.
I sat down on the couch then ate my corn dog. After that I went in my room and looked in the mirror. I looked like a frumpy girl. I sighed then it hit me. I could get a make over. I grabbed my piggy bank and saw I had three hundred dollrs saved up. I broke the piggy bank then grabbed all the money then headed out the door to head towar New York City. I got a taxi and I was on my way.
Once on New York City I went to the mall. I looked around every store but never saw anythig I liked until I went into Hot Topic. I found dozens of skinny jeans and plenty of shirts I loved. I wore a size three in pants and medium in shirts so I grabbed a all the jeans they had in my size and all the shirts in m size then left the store. I had a hundred dollars left so I headed to Claires. Yes I went to Claires becuase I knew they would have something that looked good with this. I found what I was looking for then left. Then I saw Converse. I fell in love with them and bought three pairs of them. The last place I went to was the drug store. I got a whole bunch of make-up then got a taxi and went back home. My parets still weren't home so I decited to go to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two comments and I will post a picture of Jake.