Status: Completed.

Hiking Is Good for You, Right?

Surprising concerts

The days had passed and sometimes Paty thought it was all a dream. She still got excited just thinking that she had not only met Jared Leto, but that he had spent a whole morning with her alone. The cherry on the cake had been his goodbye hug. She could still feel his arms around her and smell him. He’d smelled heavenly. She sighed.

“Stop daydreaming Paty.” Her friend Nicole said. “We need to leave for the concert.”

Paty shook her head to clear it. They were going to see The Killers, it was going to be so much fun. She felt herself getting excited.

The excitement outside the venue was electric. Everyone was excited as the waited to be let in. As they neared the entrance Paty saw someone standing with the security guys. Although he had big glasses on and a hoody covering his head she thought that he looked familiar. The person leaned over to the nearest guard and spoke to him then turned and walked into the arena. Paty shrugged and then put him out of her mind as the excitement took over again. They finally made it to the entrance. The guard let her friends through, but as Paty’s turn came one of them stopped her.

“Sorry miss, would you please follow me.” He said, barring her way.

“Is there something wrong?” Paty asked with a worried frown. Her friends had stopped as well.

“Please just follow me miss. You’ll be back with your friends soon.”

Paty just nodded, but her stomach was doing flip-flops.
“You guys go ahead, I’ll come to you as soon as I’m finished.” They all looked worried, but they nodded.

She followed the security man as he led her away from her friends and deeper into the venue. Paty was getting more nervous with each passing moment. They reached a room and the guy motioned for her to enter. She hesitated and then walked slowly into the room. Her eyes widened with shock when she saw who was in the room There in front of her sat the members of The Killers.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I think I’m in the wrong room.” She apologized.

“You’re Paty aren’t you?” Brandon said with a smile.

Paty’s eyes became as round as saucers.

“How’d you know my name?” She asked, shock clearly audible in her voice.

They all laughed.

“Oh, a little birdie told us that a pretty girl named Paty would be here and that she’s a big fan of our band.”

If Paty’s jaw hadn’t been attached to her head it would have dropped to the floor in surprise. To her left she heard someone chuckle so she turned towards the sound. If her mouth could have opened further it would

“Jared!”

He just laughed.

“How have you been Paty, are you still getting lost?”

She giggled. “That was once.” She replied; rolling her eyes at him. “I’m guessing you had something to do with this?”

“My dear he has been bugging us with this idea for a whole week.” Mark said.

Jared just smiled

Brandon spoke up. “You’ll be watching the show from the wings.”

Paty smiled crazily when she heard that. “Thank you, that’s so awesome!”

They sat there talking. The guys were so funny. Finally it was time for them to go on stage.

“We need to get ready, Jared knows the way so he’ll make sure that you get the best seat in the house.” Brandon said as they made ready to leave the room.

When they were alone Paty turned to Jared.

“Thank you so much. This is the second best day in my life.”

He smiled. “Let’s go to the stage, they’ll be starting soon.”

He led her to a spot where they could watch the show. Paty enjoyed herself a lot, but she was constantly aware of Jared. He was standing quite close to her and she was sure that he was watching her more than he was watching the show. She put that down to wishful thinking, he couldn’t be interested in her, could he?

The concert was coming to an end, Brandon spoke to the audience.

“Thank you for coming to our concert. We love you all, this next song is specially for our special friend Paty.”

Suddenly a spotlight shone directly on her. She was completely flabbergasted. She could hear the screaming of the crowds and she was even able to see Nicole and Carlos. They were both screaming and jumping at her good fortune. Paty waved at them.

When they were finished Jared led her back to the room. The guys signed some posters for her and then had to leave to catch a plane to they’re next gig.

Paty turned to Jared. “That was so cool! Thank you so much.”

He smiled at her enthusiasm.

“Your friends will probably be waiting for you.” He said.

He put his arm around her waist and guided her out of the building. As they approached the exit Jared stopped to put on his glasses and pull up his hoody.

“You were the guy standing with security before the concert.” Paty said.

Jared gave her an impish smile. “I had to make sure that they brought the right girl, didn’t I?” He replied.

Paty felt her heart accelerating as she looked into his sparkling ones. She was totally lost to the outside world. She felt feint. He was being so romantic.

“Paty!” She heard Nicole’s voice.

She tore her eyes away from Jared’s and ran towards Nicole and Carlos. Nicole was jumping around in excitement.

“How did that happen! You are the luckiest person in the world. First you meet Jared Leto and now you got to meet The Killers.”

Paty laughed at her fiends excitement. She felt Jared beside her, she looked up at him. She couldn’t understand why he was giving her so much attention, but she wasn’t complaining. She loved being around him.

“Good day Carlos.” Jared greeted.

Nicole gave him a puzzled look. Paty decided to introduce her.

“Nicole, I’d like you to meet Jared. Jared this is my other best friend, Nicole.”

She enjoyed seeing the shocked and dazed expression on her friends face. She barely managed to hold back a giggle. Jared smiled at Nicole and Paty knew from experience that his smile could melt even the hardest heart so Nicole didn’t stand a chance.

“I hope you don’t mind me stealing Paty away from you guys.”

Nicole and Carlos just shook their heads, unable to talk.

“I have another surprise waiting for Paty, so if you don’t mind I’ll be stealing her again.” He smiled that amazing smile again. “I’ll make sure that she makes it home safe and sound.”

Nicole seemed to come out of her daze and smiled a knowing smile.

“That’s no problem, you guys have fun.” With that she dragged Carlos away.

Jared took hold of Paty’s hand and led her away from the venue.

“Where are we going?” Paty asked curiously.

He gave her a sneaky smile. “It’s a surprise.”

His reply only made her more curious, but she was distracted by the feel of his hand, which was holding hers tightly. It felt really nice and it was sending pleasurable tingles up her arm. She finally saw where they were headed and she stopped making Jared stop too. He gave her a puzzled look.

“We can’t go this way, it’s a private beach and the owner is quite strict with trespassers.”

He just chuckled. “Don’t worry so much little Paty, trust me.”

She let him lead her onwards. Her eyes grew in wonder. On the beach a blanket had been spread. It was surrounded with flickering candles. It looked beautiful. He led her to the blanket and they sat down. Jared was so close to her that she could smell his wonderful scent.

He looked deep into her eyes and sighed softly. He was looking at her with such intensity that she blushed and looked away. She felt his hand on her cheek as he turned her face back to his. He didn’t take his hand away, instead he gently caressed her cheek.

Paty could feel her heart start to race.

“You are so beautiful. Ever since I met you I haven’t been able to get you out of my mind.” He said softly.

Paty couldn’t believe her ears. She decided to honest with him.

“I haven’t been able to stop thinking about you either.” She whispered back.

He smiled brightly. He leaned towards her, closing the distance between them slowly. Paty thought that her heart would explode with anticipation. Finally after what felt like an eternity; his lips met hers. Paty was in heaven. His lips were soft and gentle on hers, but at the same time the kiss had an intensity to it that she’d never experienced before.

Jared pulled away and looked into her eyes again.

“Paty will you be mine?” He asked gently.

Paty thought that her heart had stopped and all she could do was nod her head ecstatically. His lips crashed into hers with such an intensity that she gasped in surprise. This gave Jared the opportunity to completely ravish her mouth with his tongue. They ended up cuddling and kissing until the sun come up.

As they watched the sun rising Paty grinned.

“Why are you grinning like that?” Jared asked.

She laughed. “I was just thinking that what Carlos said the day we met was true.”

“What did he say?” He asked.

“He told me that hiking is good for you, and it certainly was. It lead to the best day of my life, the day I met you.”

He smiled gently at her; leaned down and captured her lips in a loving kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the last chapter. I hope you enjoyed it.

Love
Draconia