Status: Finished

I Love My Brother's Best Friend,He Hates Me...Aren't I Lucky

End

After a lot more questioning, and all our parents being called.

Anne got her sentence.

10 years in prison.



”So, we're free to go?” Zander asked policeman.

“Free to go! Do you guys want a ride?” He asked.

“No thanks. I'd like to be in a police car as little as possible, in my life,” I said, smiling. Zander agreed.

Jesse looked from me to Zander, then had a stare down, with Zander.

“Speak for yourselves. I'll take the ride,” Jesse said, not taking his eyes off Zander.

“Okay, then. Let's go,” The policeman ushered Jesse out, to the car, breaking his stare, with Zander, when he walked out the door.

“So, let's head back, it's quite a walk,” I said, heading for the door. Zander followed, and smiled at me.

“Yeah...it is,” He said.

We walked outside, and looked up.

Storm clouds.

I walked slightly faster, and Zander kept pace, with me.

I felt a drop of rain, and ran faster. Then, all of a sudden, the bottom seemed to have dropped out, of the sky.

I ran faster than before. We were almost halfway, to the house, when Zander stopped me.

“We're already soaked, so what's the hurry? ”He asked.

He had a weird look, in his face. He looked scared, worried, and hopeful, all at the same time.

“What's wrong, Zander?” I asked. He bit his lip.

“Well, there's something...going on. Well, that has been going on, for as long as I can remember. And, I've held it in too long, and I don't think I can do it anymore,” He said.

“Zander, what do you mean?” I asked.

I was seriously confused, now.

“I just...I don't know how to tell you,” He said, tapping his foot.

He only does that when he's really nervous.

“Tell me, now. You now you can tell me anything,” I said.

“Okay....” He trailed off.

In a split second, he grabbed my face, pulled it to his, and kissed me.

♥10 years later.♥

The phone rang.

“Hey, Stell, it's for you,” Ember yelled.

Ember was my best friend, she has been for six years.

Wow, now that I think that, it sounds so long ago.

But, she's absolutely gorgeous. I looked over at her.

She had brown eyes, that were striking. And, her gorgeous brownish-red hair, was pulled back in a ponytail.

“Who is it?” I mouthed.

She shrugged.

“Well, I don't know if I want my wife talking to strangers,” My husband said, jokingly.

“Shut up,” I said, playfully pushing him.

I stood up, and walked over to the phone, that Ember was impatiently holding out.

I grabbed it from her, and put it to my ear.

“Hello,” I said.

The next three words were spoken by a person I wished I never heard from again.

Never hear that voice, again.

Never have any contact with, again.

Those next three words brought back so many bad memories.

Those three words sent chills down my spine.

“Guess who's back.”
♠ ♠ ♠
FIN.

Okay, so that was seriously sad. I'm so sad it's overrrr!! D'= I can't believe it. But, I hope you liked it. And, here's the thing, I'm not sure if I'm doing a sequel. I really need to guys to comment me, and tell me if I should or shouldn't. It's important!! So, please do! So, I can't even say how much I hope you guys liked it.

Now, I would like to honor all my fans who stood by this story, (even when I was seriously slow with updates. =P) and commented. I truly love you people!!

Here, I close a story of sadness and happiness. Love and hate. Lies and truth. Stella and Zander.

Thanks you guys, this was an amazing experience.

I kiss good bye to I Love My Brother's Best Friend, He Hates Me...Aren't I Lucky?