Status: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001022677170&ref=search <------ Add me on facebook:)

After Everything, You Really Think I Am Marrying This Jerk?!

Chapter 19

I woke up in the morning and took a shower. I wore a a tank top and neon purple sweats. I jogged downstairs and saw Ashton drinking an aspirin. I laughed.
"Nice going moron." I laughed, I got some things out to cook.
"What are we having for breakfast?" He asked.
"Nothing for you!" I shouted.
"Gahh! Woman, be quiet! Hangover!" He said back.
I laughed and took out some eyes and bacon.
I fried the bacon and cooked the eggs sunny-side up.
I put it on a plate and broke the egg for it to spread.
I put the bacon on the side and feasted. I was about to start cleaning when the maid came and took the plate from me.
"I will do it mam." She said.
"Uh. There's no need. For you to clean for me or for you to call me mam. I'm Samantha but I prefer Sam." I smiled holding my hand out.
She shook it, "Nice to meet you mam."
I gave her a look, "Sam." She corrected with a smile. I got the plate from her hand and washed it. I put everything back in their places and walked upstairs.
"Er. What to do?" I thought.
I changed into clothes
I got out and got in my Porsche and drove to the skate park.
I walked to the ramp and started to do some random moves. Its when I saw a playground I stopped. I walked up to it and sat on the swings. I rocked slowly remembering.
"Oh, honey your so well at gymnastics." Mother said.
"Thanks mom. I want to be a gymnast when I grow up." I smiled.
"Well, let's get you signed up for gymnastics." She smiled and held my hand.

I opened my eyes and got up. I started stretching.
I did some of my old floor routine on the grass.
I plugged my ipod in my ear and played Blah Blah Blah by K$sha and started making a routine.
When I finished, I heard a clap and turned and saw Ashton.
I growled and plugged my earphones back on. I grabbed my skateboard and went back leaving him there. Why must he be so annoying.?
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's short. I'm not in such a great mood.
Comments people?
I don't ge tit. Do you guys like... not like the story?