Status: Updates on Weekends.

She's a Lady

Boy under hat

Val’s POV

I was sitting on the couch talking to Michelle when I saw Dad walk in carrying Melody.

“Is she okay?!” Michelle asked running to her side.

“Yes, she’s fine, she just fell asleep.” Dad said taking her up to her room.

later that night

I suddenly heard a blood curdling scream in the house. I shot up and grabbed the hammer that was sitting on my floor. I silently crept out the door and to the source of the screaming, Melody’s room. When I stepped into her room, I saw her thrashing around on her bed, tears streaming down her face.

“NO! Don’t hurt me! I promise I will be good! NO LEAVE HER ALONE!” She screamed. i ran to her side and grabbed her into a hug,

“Melody, wake up. Its okay, I’m here, you’re safe.” I shushed her. She finally opened her eyes and looked at me still scared. I hugged her and wiped away her tears. I sung the chorus of the song that Matt wrote a while ago to try to get her asleep.

Dear god
the only thing I ask of you is to
hold her when I’m not around
When I’m much too far away
we all need the person
who can be true to you
but I left her when I found her
and now I wish I’d stayed
‘cuz im lonely and im tired
and im missin’ u again
oh no
once again


By the time I finished, she had calmed down. I stroked her hair as she fell asleep again. When she was almost asleep I stood up to leave. She reached out and grabbed my hand.

“Thanks Val. Don’t tell anyone about this, please.” She pleaded

“Of course.”

{Normal POV In the morning}

I went down stairs and got my breakfast and sat down at the table. I was tired. I rested my head on my palm and stared blankly at the door. Michelle came down and sat next to me with her breakfast smoothie.

“Hey, Hun. I heard you last night but I saw that Val went in. Are you okay?” she asked.

“Yeah I’m fine.” Right after I said that, Dad came downstairs and sat down.

“Melody?” he said hesitantly.

“If you’re going to ask, I’m fine. It was a nightmare.” I snapped.

“No, it’s not that. You’re going to school in 2 weeks. You’re going to be a sophomore and Michelle and Val are seniors.” He said quickly.

“Are you kidding me?” I asked pissed.

“No. You and the girls can go shopping later today if you want.” He said.

“Sure, I’ll call the girls.” Michelle said excited. I guess she’s excited?

“Misty is on her way. Leana and Lacey are coming in ten minutes, no pun intended.” Michelle said putting down her phone. Val came down all dressed up. Misty strolling in the door wolf whistled.

“Ooh what are you all dressed up for?” She yelled. Dad stood up picked up his coffee and walked out of the room.

“Hey Pops!” Misty said waving to dad.

“I think you scared him again.” Val pointed out.

“Misty is right, why do you look all sexy?” Michelle asked.

“Well…” She started. Suddenly the door flew open and Ash walked in.

“Ready babe?” Ash asked. I gave her a questioning look.

“Ash is taking me on a date today.” She said grabbing her purse, “Sorry I can’t go shopping with you today; I’ll meet up with you girls later.”

“Well I think we should get sexy dates tonight too!” Misty said after Val walked out the door.

“Well I don’t know about you but I have a sexy date when ever I need him.” Leana said.

“Me too. And so does Michelle.” Lacey said.

“Well it looks like you and me are the only single ladies here. I bet you could call Matt and he would go with you.” I said.

“We will find you a sexy guy tonight!” Leana said hugging my shoulder.

“Okay. Let me get ready and grab my purse, make yourselves at home.”

“Me too. Don’t destroy my house.” Michelle warned pointing her finger at Misty. Misty raised her arms in surrender.
I got dressed in a ripped Metalica t shirt and skinny jeans and headed downstairs to see the girls playing twister. I took a picture with my phone and sent it to Jimmy, who I knew was with the rest of the guys.

“I don’t even want to know.” I said walking into the kitchen and grabbing my keys from the counter.

“AWW FUCK!” I heard from the living room with a loud thump.

“Hurry up or I’m leaving you!” I yelled from outside the door.

“Shit! Lets go before she sees this.” I heard Leana stage whisper.

“As I said, I don’t want to know. Let’s go!” I yelled getting into my Mustang. I revved the engine and honked the horn. They finally came out of the house looking frazzled and carrying a suspicious bag.

“We’re here! Don’t worry you’re pretty little head off, Mel.” Leana shrugged off. I just rolled my eyes.

“Lets go get the supplies fast so we can really go shopping.” Michelle said throwing supplies in the kart like a tornado.

“There done!” she said 5 seconds later.

“Alright let’s go!” Lacey yelled after the poor guy checked us out. Leana threw all of the supplies in the back.

“To the mall! I have dad’s credit card!” Michelle said throwing her head back.

“Do I even have to be here?” I asked.

“Yes- ooh look at that eye candy!” Misty pointed out once we got there.

“Yeah! Look at that ass! Ooh and those arms!” Michelle said stroking her chin.

“Aren’t you with Brian?” I asked crossing my arms.

“Yeah but that doesn’t mean I can’t admire the fine wine.” Michelle defended.

“Go talk to him!” Misty demanded as she pushed me toward him.

“Fine! Fine!” I said.

“Do I know you?” I asked the familiar guy under the hat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry readers, i didnt have internet for 2 weeks... to make up for it i will post 2 chapters tonight!
-M