Status: Updates on Weekends.

She's a Lady

Red light

“Do I know you?” I asked the familiar guy under the hat. He lifted the hat and looked at me with green emeralds that had the power to captivate- wait what am is saying who is this?

“Zacky?” I guessed.

“Hey Mel.” He said.

“Okay this is really awkward with what they…“ I trailed off

“What?” he asked setting down his Hot Topic bag.

“Well… you don’t want to know.”

“Yeah! Tell me please!” he pleaded with puppy eyes.

“Well Val has a date with Ash tonight and we were talking and they wanted to go out with their guys tonight and they were going to get me and misty with some people or how they said it ‘get us some sexy men.’ You really don’t want to know what they said about you… but they forced me to go talk to you and yeah.” I explained quickly.

“Wait. Misty? Sexy date? I don’t approve.” He said like the protective brother he is.

“They were going to make her go with Matt because they knew that you wouldn’t approve of some random guy off the street.” I lied quickly.

“Oh. Well you know…” he started.

“What?” I asked.

“There’s this movie tonight.” He said looking at his feet.

“And?” I prodded.

“ Doyouwanttogowithme?”

“English please?” I smiled.

“Do you want to go to the movie with me tonight? It will get the girls off your back.” He said blushing. I smiled again.

“Sure. I’d love to.”

“Want to go with me now?” he asked

“Let me go ask my chaperones.” I said pointing to the conspiring girls. I walked over to them and looked at them funny.

“You know Michelle, I don’t think Brian would like you talking like that about Zacky.” I said smirking.

“THAT’S ZACKY?” She yelled pointing.

“Yeah and we have a date tonight. You win. I get a date with a sexy man and he’s okay with Misty and Matt going out tonight.”

“WHAT? FINALLY!!!!” Misty yelled.

“What?”

“You guys have liked each other FOREVER! HE FINALLY GETS BALLS!” she yelled.

“I heard that!” Zacky yelled from the car.

"You were suposed to!" she yelled back.

“Oh! He wants me to go with him-“

“GO!” Lacey pushed. “I will personally make sure your car is just how you left it.”

“Alright! Fine! Jeez! Wait! I have to shop too.”

“I know your sizes and the style. GO!” Michelle said.

“Fine!” I walked over to Zack and got in the front seat of his car.

“Do you think I have balls?” he asked.

“I don’t know. Maybe you could show me.” I smirked cockily. He started fiddling with his belt.

“I was kidding! Not till at least the second date! Jeez I’m not that easy!”

“I never said you were. I wasn’t talking about those balls I was talking about these[/] balls.” He showed me his belt buckle which was a baseball.

“Wow. You like baseball? I know nothing about it.” I said looking down.

“Its fine. Don’t worry.”

“My talents are strictly Music.”

“If it makes you feel any better, I’m in a band.” He said shrugging his shoulders.

“You are? With who?” I asked stunned.

“Matt, Brian, Johnny and Jimmy.”

“Who does what?”

“I play rhythm guitar, Brian plays lead, Johnny plays bass, Matt sings, and Jimmy plays drums.” He listed.

“Only Jimmy… only Jimmy.” I shook my head.

“Yeah, that’s the only way my mom can deal with him, after we practiced because he acts normal.” Zack said.

“Really? I thought that was impossible.”

“Yeah-“ he said before he was interrupted by a pounding on the window. I looked up to see
Jimmy waving. I rolled down the window and Zack yelled out of it.

“What do you want?”

“I just saw you and wanted to say hi! Hey Mel!”

“Well the light is green now so I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“BYE!”

“Only he would pound on the window at a red light. Only him.” I laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
here is # 2!
-M