Status: Updates on Weekends.

She's a Lady

End of the World

“A spoon full of Jimmy makes the whole world go down. La de da de da” Jimmy sang as he strolled through the door.

“PANCAKES!! YAY!!” Jimmy screeched taking a pancake off the top of the stack.

“Well hello to you too there Jimmers.” I chuckled.

“Hello” He said with a mouthful of pancake

“James Owen Sullivan put those pancakes down now!” Leana yelled from the door way. His eyes got wide and he dropped the pancake.

“Hey Lea! Where is everyone else?” I asked.

“On their way. Jimmy just drove like a maniac.”

“Gasp! I would never” Jimmy said dramatically.

“Gasp?” I asked chuckling

“Morning Mel! Where is dad?” Val said as she walked down the stairs, Michelle following.

“He left for work an hour ago.” I yawned.

“Hey Mel, Val, Michelle and Leana.” Matt said walking into the door.

“Hey! What about me? Do I have to go all kung fu on yo ass… again?” Jimmy said with his hand on his hip.

“Hello James. Fine day today.” Matt said quickly.

“That’s better.” He said with a triumphant grin on his face.

“Hello everyone. I bear gifts!” Brian said walking in the door, Zack following him.

“Hey babe.” Zack said before he kissed me.

“Woah! When did this happen?” Brian said leaning against the counter as he raised an
eyebrow. Everyone looked our way.

“DAMN!” Jimmy shouted. Everyone looked at him with a curious expression.

“I had a bet going that Zacky was gay!” He yelled, it must have sparked something in Brian’s
memory because he smirked.

“Pay up mother fucker.” Brian smirked.

“Hey! That’s mean. You wear more eye make up then Zacky does, Brian” Val snapped.

“What?” Zack said with a mouth full of pancake. I just laughed. It was quiet until Cadence decided to make her appearance.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have the ending laid out, just have to write the chapters to get there. If u wanna b in the story let me know, send me a message with a bio and a pic and ill try to fit you in.