Status: Updates on Weekends.

She's a Lady

Meeting Cadence

Cadence’s cries startled everyone in the room. Jimmy looked up with a confused look. Michelle went to get her while I made more pancakes.

“Who’s kid?” Jimmy asked, when Michelle handed her to me.

“My best friend just died. I got custody of her daughter. This is Cadence.” I said, giving her the bottle.

“So you’re a mom now?” Brian asked after a long silence.

“I guess, yeah.” I shrugged, burping Cadence after she finished the bottle.

“Total MILF.” Brian said with a wink. Michelle smacked the back of his head and Zacky glared daggers.

“I bet you have been waiting forever to say that line.” I laughed. He just nodded. Zacky walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

“Mine.” He said possessively before kissing my neck.
“Where’s Misty?” Brian said.

“Where’s Matt?” Leanna said.

Val’s eyes got wide Distract Zacky!! she mouthed to me. I nodded and handed Cadence to Michelle. I turned around in his arms and kissed up his neck slowly and he pinned me against the counter, running his hands up my back, letting them rest on my butt. I noticed that everyone but us were looking for the missing couple. He pulled away and smiled, leading us up to my room. He stopped at the door and opened it to reveal Misty and Matt making out on my bed. Zacky was furious. Michelle gave me Cadence back and I calmed her crying. Zacky was scaring her. As soon as he realized this, he calmed down and reached out for her. She stopped crying and held his finger with a smile.

“What is it babe?” Zacky asked.

“Nothing. I was just remembering when you two met.” I smiled and picked Cadence up.

“Yeah, I remember that. Hey do you want go out to dinner?” He wrapped his arms around us.

“Sure, where are we going?” I asked.

“Val is going to watch Cadence, it’s a surprise.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter has been edited so it is just later that day
_m_