Status: Updates on Weekends.

She's a Lady

Dinner

Three years. It's been a long time. Zacky and I have been going strong. Nothing bad to report there. Zacky has also been a father figure to Cadence, which I'm thankful for. Matt finally asked Misty out and they have been going strong also. We haven't had too much drama, everyone is still dating everyone they were a few years ago, some are closer then others. Cadence has been as good as a three year old can be. I'm now living with Zacky in a house a few blocks from the beach. Ironically enough, we all are neighbors. Avenged Sevenfold kicked it off and is a recording group and us girls couldn't be happier for them. I'm still working as sort of a hit man, but it's all legal now. I'm in with the FBI. Enough with the recap, I'll start... NOW.

Zacky told me we were going to go out to dinner, and to dress in the clothes on my bed. I met him at the bottom of the stairs with a kiss. Might I mention he looked dashing in his tux?
“Come on, Let’s go.” He took my hand and we walked out to his car.
>>>>>>>>>> after fifteen minutes of driving >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
“Where are we going! Tell me!” I pleaded, complete with a puppy dog face.

“I’m not telling you. Close your eyes.” He demanded, blindfolding me.

“Plea-“ I started.
“No.” he smirked. The car finally stopped and he helped me out. He led me into the restaurant.

“Why do we have to be dressed up? Where are we? What are we-“I rambled before he cut me off with his lips and removed my blindfold.

“Right this way sir.” The waiter said. I finally looked around and gasped in awe.

“Do you like it?” he asked. The restaurant was beautiful. There were chandeliers hanging from the ceiling and there was crystal everywhere.

“Yes! But you didn’t have to do this for me!” I said. Zacky grinned and stuck his hand in his jacket pocket.

“Don’t worry about it. Let’s go sit down.” The waiter led us to our table which was right by the stage. We ate a wonderful dinner and Zacky called the waiter over.

“It’s time.” He said with a grin. The waiter smiled then walked into the back. Zacky stood up and followed him.

“Zackary James Baker. What on earth are you doing?” I said standing up to follow him.

“No. Stay there.” I sat back down and stared and watched him walk away. A few minutes later the stage lights turned on and the candles were the only light. Zacky walked out onstage with his guitar. He smiled at me and began strumming the guitar

Tonight, a candle lights the room
Tonight, its only me and you
Your skin like gravity
Is pulling every part of me
I fall, you and I collide

and what if I stay forever
What if there's no goodbye
Frozen for a moment here in time, yeah
If you tell me the sky is falling
We'll see that the stars collide
The only thing that matters in my life
Is you and i tonight

Our eyes close, the candle burns away
But I know the fire still remains
This love is all we need
We fit together perfectly
I fall, you and I collide

and what if I stay forever
What if there's no goodbye
Frozen for a moment here in time, yeah
If you tell me the sky is falling
I'll see that the stars collide
The only thing that matters in my life
Is you and I tonight

I wanna see this through
I'm gonna give it all to you

Tonight a candle lights the room
Tonight it's only me and you


By the end of the song I had tears streaming down my face. During the song the waiter got me up on stage and I was sitting next to him. Zacky cleared his throat and got down on one knee.

“Melody, These past years have been amazing. I love you with all of my heart. In fact you have my heart and I know it’s safe with you. Melody Angel DiBenedetto, Will you marry me?”

My heart felt like it stopped and started at the same time. I didn't trust my voice right then. I couldn't get the words out. I looked into his emerald eyes and kissed him with all the passion I had in me. I pulled away and looked into his eyes.

"Yes."
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is dedicated to The REV. You will foREVer be in our hearts.

I'M BACK! i rose from the dead and promise updates to come. I'm for real this time. I just had a major writers block and school was a pain. I thought i'd make it up to you by a cute chapter. the link to the song he sang is here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmyafsfRZcI
and what she wore and the engagement ring.
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=26479596