Let's Follow Through With This Reckless Dream

It's Just Too Much, Too Much Of Love Can Be Too Much;

I sighed and looked at Alex with my hands on my hips.

“I swear, it was all just so real to me,” I muttered, shaking my head.

“Yea, it was a dream. Dreams usually seem real,” He said, walking in front of me. “You just
need to relax, Jasey. Ellarie’s okay, you’re okay, I’m okay. Everything’s fine,” He said, kissing my forehead.

“What about Max?” I asked. I rushed to my phone when Alex put his hand on top of mine, holding my hand down.

“Max is fine. Jack texted me when he woke up telling me she was okay. Relax,” He whispered in my ear. Then the doorbell rang, making us both jump. I rushed to the door, thinking Max and Jack were there. Then I could really know if she was okay and then I could relax.

I opened up the door to see my mom and my eleven year old sister standing there. My face dropped.

“Oh, nice to see you too, Jasey!” My mom exclaimed sarcastically.

“Well if it isn’t Kallie Rutherford,” Alex smirked, crossing his arms over his chest.

“Yea, so?” She mumbled. Geez, when did eleven years old get so… Teenage-y?

“I remember when you would run around the house in a shirt and your diaper, and then when you always had a crush on Jack. Look at you now,” He smirked, ruffling her black hair as she glared at him. I practically saw the smoke coming out of her ears.

“Don’t touch me,” She muttered.

“What happened yesterday, Jasey?” My mom asked as she walked into my house.

“Oh sure, come in,” I mumbled, closing the door behind them.

“What was that?” She asked.

“Nothing,” I shook my head. “Nothing happened yesterday. I just watched a scary movie with Alex and I wanted to see Ellarie,” I said.

“Where is she now?” My mom asked.

“In her room, playing with her dolls,” I said.

“Well, would you like me to take her for the day? I can take her to the park,” She said.

“Um, not that I don’t want you to, but why?”

“Well… I think you and Alex should spend some time together,” She said quietly in my ear
once Alex walked off to the kitchen.

“Why?” I asked.

“So you can, I don’t know, have some romantic time. It must be a drag with Ellarie, and you
two are so young, you should get to have some fun,”

“Mom, it’s not a drag having Ellarie around. We love spending time with her as a family,”

“I know that,” She smiled. “But really, I’d love to spend some time with my granddaughter,”
She said.

I chuckled. “Okay, sure, you can take her,” I said as I started walking to Ellarie’s room. I
walked in and saw her playing with her stuffed animals. “Hey Ellie,” I said.

“Hi Mommy,” She smiled, looking up.

“What do you say about hanging out with Grandma today?” I said. She smiled and nodded
eagerly. “Okay, come on. She’s here,” I said. I combed her hair quickly and fixed her outfit. I
carried her and held her on my hip. I brought her over to my mom, and her and Kallie left.

“What now?” I asked Alex.

“We could…” He slid right next to me. “Watch a movie or something,” I laughed.

“I want pancakes,” I said.

“Wanna go to iHop?” He asked.

I shook my head. “I want to make them,”

“Okay, then let’s make some pancakes,” He smiled, clapping his hands together. I went over to the pantry and pulled out the pancake mix. Alex brought out the pan and two eggs and milk. Wow, he actually knows what’s inside a pancake.

Three minutes into actually making the pancake, Alex picked up a bit of flour and sprinkled me with it. I gasped and looked at him.

“You did not just do that,” I said.

“I so just did!”

I grabbed some flour and flicked it at his face, making his cheek white.

“Oh my god,” He said in a girly tone. “My hair!” He squealed. He grabbed more flour and as he was about to flick it at me, I started running. I ran around the table and into the living room, trying to hide from him. I slid on the floor in the hallway and fell on my face.

“Ow!” I laughed. The phone started ringing and I felt Alex sit on top of me. “Get off, you fatass!” I yelled, reaching for the phone. “Hello?” I breathed. Alex started laughing.

“Jasey?” Max said.

“Oh hey Max, what’s up?” I laughed, trying to push Alex off of me. I started smacking his hand away from me since he was reaching to put flour in my hair and he started laughing again.

I wonder what this sounds like on the other end of the phone…

“Nothig much. Is Ellarie okay?” Max asked and I froze.

“Mhm, yea why?” I asked as I stopped hitting Alex.

“I was just wondering. Are you okay?” She asked into the phone.

“I think you need to go,” Alex said in a low voice as I laughed and bit my lip.

“I need to go, Max,” I smiled, looking at Alex. I put the phone back into the little hook and turned to face Alex as best as I could with him on my butt.

“And why did I need to go?” I asked him.

“Because the fight’s not over!” He yelled, standing up and throwing flour at my hair.

“GASKARTH, YOU DID NOT JUST GET THAT IN MY HAIR!” I yelled, chasing after him while I tried shaking the flour out of my black hair. I chased him down the hall after grabbing some flour from the kitchen and I jumped on his waist from behind, rubbing the flour into his hair. He slowly pressed me against the wall.

“We are both dirty now. Great, Jasey,” He laughed. I leaned over and kissed his cheek.

“You were already dirty,” I muttered against his cheek. He chuckled.

“I think you’re dirtier than me,” He said.

“Impossible,” I smiled. He gently let me down and I turned to face him. I held his face and brought him down to kiss me.

“You just can’t get enough of me, can you?” He smiled.

“I think it’s you who can’t resist me,” I murmured. He carried me by my legs, wrapping them around his waist and pushing me hard against the wall. He didn’t say anything but kept kissing me instead. I knew what this was going to lead to. We haven’t done this in a while…

I kept kissing Alex as he carried me to my room. He kicked the door shut and laid me on the bed as I brushed his hair out of his face, making the flour fall onto my neck.

“I think you should take a shower,” I said.

“I think we should take a shower,” He smirked.

A smile spread across my face and I leaned up and kissed him eagerly. I tugged at his shirt and took it off, throwing it onto the floor. I ran my hands down his chest as he smirked down at me, kissing me.

I pushed him off of me and rolled over so that I was on top of him. I leaned down and ran my fingers through his hair as we kept kissing. I felt the flour in my fingers.

“I really do think you should take a shower,” I said. “Me too. I need to get this flour out,”

“Then let’s take a shower,” He said, pulling me up. He took off my shirt and my shorts,
kissing my neck as he did.

"What's that?" He asked. Breathless I followed his gaze down to my Heartagram tattoo.

A chuckle escaped my lips. "A tattoo," I bit my lip.

"It's hot," He smirked. I jumped onto Alex’s waist after he slid off his pajama pants, and he walked us to the bathroom. He leaned in and turned on the shower while I pulled off my underwear. He was about to look when I smiled and covered his eyes.

“You’re turn,” I said, smiling and biting my lip. He chuckled and pulled off his boxers while I was still covering his eyes. He pulled my hand down and eyed my body, a smile on his face. He leaned down and kept kissing me. He was about to move his hands to my bra.

“Miss me?” He smiled.

“It’s been three years,” I breathed. “How could I not?” I smiled back, kissing him. He unhooked my bra and slid it off of me. He eyed my chest before kissing me again. He led us into the shower, the hot water automatically making his hair stick to his forehead. He laughed as it did and stepped out of the shower hose thing. I stepped in, rinsing my hair out in the water. I tilted my head back, letting the water push my hair away from my face. Alex attacked my neck eagerly, kissing it and rubbing his tongue over the skin.

“Alex,” I moaned. He pushed us against the shower wall, the coldness of it alarming me. His hands massaged the skin at my waist. He brought my legs around his waist, pushing hard into me. I let out a moan and he kissed my lips to cover it up.

“Alex,” I moaned louder now.

“Oh, Jasey,” He grunted. “I’ve missed you so much,” He murmured in my ear. I ran my fingers through his wet hair, bringing him closer to me.

Alex started quickening his thrusts making me want to scream. But something kept me from doing that. No one would hear…

“Alex!” I exclaimed, resting my head on the shower wall.

“Fuck, Jasey,” He grunted. He let out a huge breath and let me down off the wall carefully.
My eyes were droopy and my heart was racing. I wanted to sleep now. I always did. Alex wore me out.

Alex turned off the shower and carried me to my room, laying me down. I was wrapped in a towel and my wet hair was on the pillow as Alex climbed in next to me after pulling on a pair of boxers.

“Now I’m all dirty again,” I chuckled. I leaned in and laid my head on Alex’s chest. “Alex, I
love you,”

“Jasey Rae, I love you too,” He said and he kissed my head. I was about to fall asleep when
I remembered something.

“We have to meet up with Max and Jack for lunch in an hour,” I said.

“I want to sleep,” He whined.

“I’ll wake you up in half an hour,” I mumbled, closing my eyes.

2 Hours Later

“Holy crap, where are my shoes?!” I yelled as I raced around the house looking for them.

“Check under the bed!” Alex called out from the bathroom. He spit out the toothpaste into the sink as I walked by him. I dropped to the floor and looked all around underneath the bed. I found them and snatched them.

“We’re so late!” I yelled, pulling on my Converse.

“You’re fault for not waking me up!” He scoffed, before taking a swig of the mouth wash and swishing it around in his mouth. I rushed into the bathroom and grabbed the mouth wash bottle, taking a bit and swishing it around in my mouth.

“Sorry!” I mocked, wiping my mouth with a towel. I ran out of the bathroom as my phone started ringing.

I groaned and picked it up as I looked around for my bag.

“Hello?” I said.

“Jasey! What’s up, where are you guys?” Jack asked.

“Um, we’re going to be running a little late,” I said. I fixed my hair in the mirror.

“Well, hurry up. We’re hungry,” Jack said.

“Sorry! It was Alex’s fault!” I exclaimed, hanging up.

“No it wasn’t!” Alex said. “Come on!” He yelled, he swooped my up by my waist and threw me over his shoulder. I screamed as he walked me out of the house and locked the door.

“Alex, you’re going to drop me!” I yelled.

“No I’m not,” He said and I could practically hear him roll his eyes. He leaned down and sat me in his car, running over to the other side. He got in and sped off towards wherever the hell we were eating at. He parked the car and we went inside. I scanned the restaurant for Max and I finally saw her with Jack at a table… And Jay and Daniel.

“Oh my god,” I said as I looked at them.

“Want me to beat him up?” Alex asked. I hit his chest.

“No!” I exclaimed. We walked up to the table and they both stood up when they saw me.
“Jay!” I yelled running over to him and hugging him. “I haven’t seen you in forever!” I laughed.

“Good to see you too, Jasey,” He smiled. “Heard you had a kid,”

“Yea,” I blushed. “His fault,” I nodded at Alex and Jay chuckled. I turned to Daniel. “Hey,
Daniel,” I said.

“I don’t get a hug?” He asked. I smiled and hugged him. “I missed you,” He said in my ear.

“I missed you too,” I smiled. And I did miss Daniel. We had been through a lot together.

I sat down next to Max and Alex and Alex held my hand in my lap.

“So why are you guys so late?” Max asked, eyeing Alex.

“We were sleeping,” I said quickly. What? We were sleeping…

Jack laughed. “Okay,” He said. I rolled my eyes at him.

“So, what’s the little rascal’s name?” Jay asked me.

“Ellarie,” I said.

“Pretty name,” He nodded.

“Thanks,” I said, sipping my glass of water.

“Must be a cute kid,” He said.

“Yea, thanks to me,” Alex smiled.

“I was talking about Jasey,” Jay said, sending Jack into laughter. I chuckled.

“What about you Max? What are you up to?” Jay asked her.

“Nothing, I’ve just been…Working at Monster, skating. The usual,” She shrugged, smiling.
Jack looked down at her with amazement in his brown eyes. She caught his eyes. “What?” She muttered.

“Nothing,” He grinned, shaking his head.

“So, Daniel. I heard you’re a male stripper now,” Alex said, drinking his water.

“Yea…” Daniel said, looking around.

“Hey Jasey, wanna go pee? Sweet, let’s go,” Jack said quickly.

“What?” I asked. He pulled me up and dragged me over to the bathrooms. “What’s up with
you?”

“I want to do something for Max,” He said. “Like, something to relax her, you know?”

“I don’t get you,” I said, shaking my head.

“Before court. She’s had so much going on lately with court and her dreams and the Quigi Board,” He rolled his eyes. “I just want to make her chill out and relax,”

“You can… Make her dinner I guess,” I shrugged. I let out a laugh. “I don’t really know, Jack,”

“Come on, you’re a girl, right? Shouldn’t you know what makes girls feel…Loved?”

“Yes, Jack, I am a girl,” I said. “And I guess… Yea, take her out to a nice dinner, walk with
her on the beach, take her back home, and just spend time with her,” I shrugged.

“Really?” His brown eyes widened. “That’s what I was thinking! Holy crap, I am smooth!”
He exclaimed. He threw his arms up and knocked a tray out of a waiter’s hand, making all the food fall.

“Yup, you’re really smooth, Jack,” I muttered as he leaned down to help the waiter clean up the plates and food.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooo long chap :)
Tell me if you guys liked it :):)
WHICH MEANS YOU HAVE TO....
COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!
- Linda