Let's Follow Through With This Reckless Dream

I'm Flesh And Bone, I'm A Rolling Stone;

"You're just gonna let her sit there when she committed a murder! She actually killed him!" A guy yelled out, pointing to me as the judge slammed his wooden thing down on the podium.

"Silence! Let, Mr. Wellington speak!" The judge yelled as the man sat down and everyone's eyes were on Dr. Wellington.

Second day in court and it gets worse by the minute...

"Ms. Willem has a disease called Schitzophrenia...I was in care of her for about three years now and I believe that when Ms. Willem killed Freddie she had that little voice inside her head tormenting her the whole time and-." That fucking asshole across the court room cut him off.

"I abject! She still killed him! She deserves to go to jail!" He yelled giving me dagger eyes as I gulped.

I saw Jack nibbling on his lip and staring at me with Jay and Daniel next to him.

"Sit down, Mr. Chavez!" The judge yelled as he sat down and continued to stare at me with hatred.

"Look, I didn't know what came over me. Freddie said he wanted to die and that I could shoot him...So I did." I sighed as all eyes came on me.

"He killed Christopher...For no reason at all. Chris didn't do anything wrong." I said trying not to cry as I felt tears wail up in my green eyes.

"If you all feel like I need to be put in jail...Then you can put me in jail but just think about something for me..." I said pausing as the judge gave me a look of sympathy and Jack looked like he wanted to come up and hold me in his arms...

"If somebody shoot your boyfriend or girlfriend for no apparent reason what would you do...Just sit there and be mad for the rest of your life? Or would you do something about it? Would you confront that person? Actually wait....Freddie came to the place I was working at and confronted me...All the better right? He deserved to die!" I yelled slamming my fist hard down on the wood as everyone stared at me in shock.

"Do you really feel sorry for that low life who is in hell right now?! Or do you feel sorry for me for all the shit I had to put up with! Going to fucking crazy hospitals and living through tons of deaths! I don't deserve this! I don't deserve this!" I screamed, crying my ass off as the judge slammed the wood stick down on the podium.

"Court is dismissed for today!" He yelled as I laid my head down and cried on the podium.

"I don't deserve this..." I whispered over and over again.

"Come on, Max, Babe. Let's go..." It was Jack as I looked up to find him with sympathy in his sad brown eyes. Jay and Daniel was behind him with the same looks on their pale faces.

"There will be another session tomorrow." The judge told me and Dr. Wellington as we nodded and I got up from the podium as Jack pulled me into a tight hug.

"Wanna go to lunch before we go to the zoo?" Jack whispered to me as I looked up at him.

"Zoo?" I asked in shock.

He expects me to go to the zoo when I'm feeling like this?!

"Jasey and Alex invited us. I wanted to see the hippos." He whispered so no one could hear us as my mouth parted slightly.

"I'm not going to the zoo...I don't wanna go." I sighed as he pouted and I looked at Jay and Daniel who shook their heads at Jack.

"Stupid Faggot." Daniel whispered as I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"Don't call Jack a Faggot!" I shouted pushing Daniel as Daniel laughed and pushed me back playfully as Jay put his arm around me.

"Come on you idiots...Let's go grub." He said kissing my head, making Jack gave him a dirty look.

We went outside to find tons of my fans screaming at me with poster boards in the air with my name on it.

Monster Maxxie!

and

We love you, Max!

They were all screaming stuff like...

"MAX! ARE YOU GOING TO JAIL?!"

And

"MAX! WE LOVE YOU! WE DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE A CRIMINAL!"

Geesh. That made me feel wonderful!

When we got in the car. I drove and blasted....Shameless as Jack made a fool of himself, sticking his head out the window and acting like a dog with his sunglasses on and his hat sideways.

I grabbed my Monster hat and sunglasses and put my hat on sideways. Me and Jack loved to do that...

"YOU TALK LIKE YOU'RE FAMOUS! YOU'RE SHAMELESS!!!" Jack yelled out the window as cars honked at him. Daniel and Jay looked at him like he was crazy as they covered their ears.

"WE FUCKING HATE ATL!" They shouted at the same time as I laughed and bobbed my head.

"TONIGHT I'M FINDING A WAY TO MAKE THE THINGS THAT YOU SAY! JUST A LITTLE LESS OBVIOUS I CONFESS! TONIGHT I'M DRESSED UP IN GOLD! YOU GOT ME FUCKED UP AND SOLD! YOU TALK LIKE YOU'RE FAMOUS, YOU'RE SHAMELESS!" Jack and I screamed at the top of our lungs as I stopped at a red light.

"And here comes my awesome guitar solo!" Jack yelled doing air guitar as I laughed my ass off and Daniel tapped me on the shoulder.

"You do realize you're going to marry a total faggot right?" He said as I rolled my eyes and hit him over the head, making his black bangs fall in his eyes.

"He is not a faggot! He's my baby." I giggled grabbing Jack's neck and kissing him hard as Jack ran his tongue along my bottom lip.

"GO!" Daniel and Jay yelled at the same time as I giggled and pulled off down the street.

"Where are we eating guys?" I asked pulling into Arby's...

"Um...Arby's? I guess..." Jay said as I giggled and turned down Alex's voice blasting in my speakers.

When we walked into Arby's. I plopped down in a booth as Jack sat down next to me and Jay sat across from me. And Daniel sat across from Jack.

"So what are you two pussies getting?" Daniel smirked looking at Jack as I kissed Jack's cheek and he smiled like an idiot.

"We are getting...I don't know what are we getting?" I smiled at Jack as he shrugged and put his arm around me.

"I wanna go up an order!" Jay shouted hopping over the table, making it shake as I chuckled and Daniel got up.

"I'll help, Muchacha!" Daniel said in a husky voice as Jay put his hands on his thin waist.

"Muchacha means girl you fucking Douche." Jay said cocking his eyebrow at Daniel as Daniel laughed his ass off.

"I know." He said in between laughs as Jay rolled his eyes and walked off with Daniel on his tail.

"They're both Douche's if you ask me." Jack chuckled as I smirked and looked at Jay and Daniel in the line checking out two preppy blonde chicks.

"Jay isn't really but Daniel...Yep, he is a major Douche." I giggled as Jack kissed my forehead and I laid my head on his shoulder.

"What do you think will happen to me?" I asked in a soft voice as I intertwined my fingers with Jack.

"What do you mean, Max?" He asked.

"I mean...me going to jail." I muttered as he looked down at me.

"I told you what would happen." He said as I rolled my eyes.

"Zack is not going to beat up the cops." I said sticking my tongue out at Jack as he stuck his tongue out back at me, almost touching mine as I giggled and backed away.

"Me and Dr. Wellington have your back, Max. You're not going anywhere." He smirked as I sat there and silence over came the booth...That was until I felt Jack's tongue slide across my cheek.

"JACK!" I squealed, wiping my cheek off.

He laughed and turned a little bit red as I gulped and gave him a disgusted look.

"For the last time, Jack...You're not a dog...You're a human." I said as he chuckled and slouched down in his seat.

"That's not fun just being a human." He whimpered as I kissed his cheek.

"But you're with me and that is fun...right?" I asked him, narrowing my eyes as he smirked and nodded.

Then Jack's phone started buzzing and he answered it.

"Ell-O?" Jack said into the phone.

"Oh, yeah, Alex...We'll be there in thirty minutes just wait for us in the parking lot." Jack said as I rolled my eyes.

"I don't want to go to the fucking zoo!" I whisper-yelled.

"Alright, bro. See ya then." Jack said hanging up his phone and slipping it in his pocket as he gave me a half smile.

"Why don't you wanna go? It will be fun..." He smiled.

"I don't like the zoo...It smells. I'll just hang out with my two favorite guys in the whole wide world...Jay and Daniel." I smiled as I saw them come back with food.

"They ordered for us?" I whispered as they put the tray's down in front of us.

"Like it and deal with it." Jay smirked sitting down and tossing tons of ketchup packets all over the table.

"Yeah, they're amazing." Jack said sarcastically as I gave him a half smile.

"They are." I whispered, grabbing some curly fries and squirting ketchup all over them.

"The best thing about Max...Is that she is like a guy at heart. That's what I love about her." Jay said pointing to Jack as Jack rolled his eyes and smirked at me.

"She sure doesn't act like a guy in bed." Jack said in a husky voice as my mouth parted slightly and so did Jay and Daniel's.

"Jack! Stop!" I blushed as Jack smiled and raised up, grabbing one of my curly fries.

"Max may be a guy at heart but...when she's in bed that's a whole other different story." Jack said, wiggling his eyebrows at me as Jay and Daniel leaned in like I wasn't there.

"Give me details, Jack." Jay whispered as my mouth fell all the way open.

"Well...She moans like-." I cut Jack off by hitting him over the head as Jack backed away from him.

"I am right here! Ya know?! Jack you are just so immature at times!" I yelled rolling my eyes as he smiled and kissed my cheek.

"That's why you love me though." He smirked as I looked at him and gave in.

"Shut up." I giggled biting into one of my fries as Jay and Daniel stared at me the whole time.

"Why are you two looking at me that way?" I asked cocking my eyebrow at them as they looked at each other and back down at their food.

"No reason." Jay muttered as I gulped and took a sip of my pop.

Thank you, Jack...For bringing up our sex life at Arby's....

-

After Arby's me and Jack dropped Daniel and Jay off at their hotel and we pulled off down the street as I let the top down to my black convertible.

"Turn up the tunes, babe." Jack said slipping on his sunglasses as I did the same and we both turned our hats sideways.

I put in Nothing Personal and smirked as we sped down the road.

Jack flipped it to Weightless as we started singing like crazy.

"MANAGE ME, I'M A MESS!" We screamed as everyone in their cars looked at us.

"TURN A PAGE, I'M A BOOK, HALF UNREAD! I WANNA BE LAUGHED AT, LAUGHED WITH, JUST BECAUSE...I WANNA FEEL WEIGHTLESS AND THAT SHOULD BE ENOUGH!" Me and Jack shouted, looking at one another as I giggled and turned up the volume even more. Jasey and Alex would be so surprised when we pull into that dumb ass zoo parking lot.

"BUT I'M STUCK IN THIS FUCKING RUT, WAITING ON A SECOND HAND PICK ME UP. AND I'M OVER, GETTING OLDER! IF I COULD JUST FIND THE TIME THEN I WOULD NEVER LET ANOTHER DAY GO BY! I'M OVER! GETTING OLD!" Me and Jack screamed as we pulled into the zoo parking lot and there we saw Jasey and Alex holding hands while Ellarie held Alex's hand with her tiny one.

"AND MAYBE IT'S NOT MY WEEKEND, BUT IT'S GONNA BE MY YEAR! AND I'M SO SICK OF WATCHING WHILE THE MINUTES PASS AS I GO NO WHERE!" Me and Jack screamed as Alex smirked and Jasey's mouth parted slightly as I turned up more and people looked at us.

"AND THIS IS MY REACTION TO EVERYTHING I FEAR! 'CAUSE I'VE BEEN GOING CRAZY, I DON'T WANNA WASTE ANOTHER MINUTE HERE!" I hopped up and down in my seat as Alex jumped in the backseat of my car.

"MAKE BELIEVE, THAT I IMPRESS; THAT EVERY WORD BY DESIGN TURNS A HEAD!" Me, Alex,and Jack shouted as Jasey giggled and held Ellarie tight to her.

"I WANNA FEEL RECKLESS, WANNA LIVE IT UP JUST BECAUSE...I WANNA FEEL WEIGHTLESS, 'CAUSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH!" I yelled pointing at Alex as he chuckled and Jack jumped out of the car, dancing with Jasey as I laughed.

Then Alex jumped in the front seat with me and turned the volume up more...

"IF I COULD JUST FIND THE TIME, THEN I WOULD NEVER LET ANOTHER DAY GO BY! I'M OVER, GETTING OLD!" Me and Alex screamed in each others face as I shut my car off and me and Alex still continued to sing the lyrics.

"You just turned off the best part." Alex whined as I rolled my eyes and Jasey and Jack was lost in their own little conversation.

"We are disturbing the animals, Alex." I whispered rolling my eyes and putting my index finger up to my lips, making him shut up as I hopped out of my car and Alex did the same.

"TO THE HIPPO'S WE GO!" Jack screamed as I smirked.

To the fucking hippo's we go...
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!
- Faith (Faye)