Let's Follow Through With This Reckless Dream

Too Much; Too Much; Too Much; Too Much;

I sat on the edge of Ellarie's bed.

“Mommy, I don’t feel too good,” Ellarie mumbled from her bed.

“What’s wrong?” I asked in a worried voice, looking over her face.

“I’m tired,” She said.

I let out a small laugh. “So you don’t feel good because you want to sleep?” I asked.

She nodded and clung to her teddy bear.

“Okay sweetie, just go to sleep then,” I said, kissing her forehead and pulling the covers up to her chin. She curled up into a ball like Alex sometimes does and closed her eyes. I turned off her lights and walked into the kitchen.

“Hmm… “ Alex was on his laptop on the kitchen counter as Zack was messing with his phone on the couch.

“Zack, do you want something to drink?” I asked to not be rude.

“Nah, I’m cool,” He said, holding up his glass with something in it…I don’t remember getting him anything…

“Okay,” I said, going over to the fridge. I looked trough it and figured nothing seemed appetizing so I closed it.

“Where would be the kinkiest place to do it?” Alex asked, staring at the computer screen.

“What?” I asked.

“In the pool! Hell yea!” He exclaimed.

Zack laughed. “What are you doing?” He asked.

“Taking a quiz to find out what the best sex position for me is,” Alex smirked proudly. He went back to his computer. “Is your partner loud during sex?” He said. “Oh yes!” He exclaimed, clicking the laptop mouse.

“Alex!” I blushed as Zack started laughing.

“Where do you and your partner have sex the most?” He said, reading off the screen. “In the house,” He clicked the mouse.

“I got the dancer!” He exclaimed. “Psh, we do that anyways,” He rolled his eyes.

“Alex!” I exclaimed as Zack went into a laugh attack.

“What?” He asked. He looked back at the screen. “A unique twist on the Standing Missionary position, the Dancer is a lot of fun if you’re looking for more face to face contact – Haha, yes please,” He smirked. “If the receiver,” He wiggled his eyebrows at me. “Is very flexible, you might want to raise your leg on your partner’s – “

“Okay! That’s enough!” I said, taking over Alex’s laptop and exiting out.

“That’s great, man,” Zack laughed, putting his hand on Alex’s shoulder.

“Jasey, we should – “

“Or we could not,” I said, cutting Alex off.

“I gotta go,” Zack said, still laughing. “Later,” He said as he walked out of my house.

“What the hell?!” I exclaimed, hitting Alex’s arm.

“Ow,” He said, holding his bicep. “I was just messing around,” He smiled, kissing my cheek. He went back to his laptop as I picked up Zack’s glass and started washing it. I finished washing the glass and left it sparkling clean in the sink to dry.

“What’s better?” He murmured. “Tighter!” He exclaimed.

“What are you doing now?”

“Finding out what kinky thing we should do during sex,” He smirked.

“Alex! You’re so immature!” I hit his arm.

“I know,” He smiled, going back to the screen. “Okay…On a scale of one to five, how much do you enjoy sex? Five, baby!”

I rolled my eyes and went back to doing the dishes.

“After some amazing sex, and a good drink, what are you going to do?” He said. “Do it again!” He said.

“Alex, you’re so immature,” I groaned.

“The ice baby,” He read. “During sex, take a block of ice and rub it up and down your partner, and then lick the cold water off,” He said. “Jasey, how fucking hot would that be to do?” He smirked.

“You are not rubbing ice on me while we’re doing it,” I said, closing his laptop.

“Oh, why not? You’d like it!” He said, following me into our bedroom.

“It’s weird!”

“We’re weird! Jasey, we had sex in the shower. I’m pretty sure we can use a little ice,”

“We can but I don’t want to feel like a whore!” I said, looking through my closet for fresh
clothes.

“And you won’t! You’ll feel sexy,” He said huskily, pulling me close to him with his hands on my waist.

I blushed. “I need to find clothes,” I said.

“I can help you change,” He winked.

“Or you can get out,” I laughed.

“Oh come on, not even the Dancer?” He asked. “You loved it last week,” He smirked.

“Alex, shut up!” I blushed again, hitting him with a hat.

“What? I think it’s cute when you blush from me talking about our sex,” He smiled, putting his hands back on my waist.

“You’re such a perv,” I mumbled. “And I don’t really want to have sex right now,”

He kissed my neck lightly. “Tell me that doesn’t turn you on,” He said.

I shook my head. “Nope,” He kissed my neck again.

“Now?”

“No,” I said, hanging up a shirt.

“What about now?” He asked, kissing my collarbone with his hands on my waist. It made me shiver in a good way, but I wasn’t about to admit it.

“Not at all,” I smiled.

“Then, what about this…” He threw the hanger I had in my hand onto the floor and dipped me, kissing me.

I bit my lip.

“You’re blushing,” He smirked, still holding me.

“It’s your fault,”

*****

“I didn’t actually think she thought I hated her,” Alex said as he turned on the hose.

“I thought you were joking around all the time,” I said. We were outside and Ellarie wanted to play in the sprinkler.

“I was!” He exclaimed as we walked back into the main backyard where Ellarie was running around with the neighbor’s kid, Kendall. Kendall was four years old.

“Well, you should go over to her house and apologize to her,” I said, sitting down on a lawn chair.

“I already told her I don’t hate her!” He said. He had on his black wayfarer sunglasses, a gray beanie, a white V-neck, and his swim trunks.

I, for one, was wearing a crochet cami, with a pair of peach colored shorts, my flip flops, and my white wayfarer sunglasses. It was the first time in basically my whole life that my hair had a little twist to it at the bottom.

“Well she was crying, and I really think you should apologize to her for pretending to hate her,” I said.

“She should know that I was kidding!” When I turned away and looked down at the grass I heard him groan a little. “We’ve always been like this,”

“Well then I guess it’s getting to her,” I shrugged. I heard the doorbell through the house so I got up and made my way inside. I walked to the door and opened it to find that no one was there. I looked around and saw no one. I rolled my eyes. Fucking ding-dong-ditchers.

“Who was it?” Alex asked.

“Probably some kids,” I muttered, sitting down.

“Hello loves!” Jack exclaimed, walking into the backyard with Max next to him. His arm was around Max’s shoulder as she bit her lip.

“Hey Max,” I smiled.

“Hi,” She said. I gave Alex a knowing glance and he groaned loudly.

“Look, Max, sorry I’m such a dick to you and everything. I’m just kidding when I act that way,” He said.

“It’s okay,” She said.

“Really?” He asked.

She nodded with an expressionless face. “It’s okay,” Was all she said.

“Okay…” Alex said, sitting back down.

“So what’s up?” I asked as Alex sat down on the long lawn chair by my legs. I brought my knees up to my chest and he rested his arm on top of them.

Jack took a seat on a chair at the table and pulled Max onto his lap. “Nothing, really. We got bored,” He chuckled.

I kind of wanted to ask Max what was up with her crying this morning, but I didn’t want to make it awkward, so I kept my mouth shut.

“Who’s that?” Max asked, nodding towards Ellarie and Kendall.

“The neighbor’s kid, Kendall,” I said.

She nodded. Alex and Jack engaged in conversation about something while I kind of sat there, watching Ellarie and Kendall. Everything was kind of a blur to me…Like I wasn’t really there…

*****

Alex walked back from tucking Ellarie in bed.

“Is she sleeping?” I asked. He nodded and sat down on the couch with me. I laid down and laid my head on his shoulder.

“Wanna go to sleep?” He asked.

I nodded. “Can you carry me?” I asked, batting my eyelashes. He let out a laugh and nodded, giving up. He got up and turned off the lights in the living room, carrying me bridal style. I laid my head on his chest.

“You’re so spoiled,” He chuckled.

“I know,” I smiled, taking in his scent.

He kicked the door closed and laid me on the bed. I was close to closing my eyes before he jumped onto the bed, making it shake.

I laughed. “What was that for?” I asked.

He only smirked and pulled me close to him. He leaned down and kissed my lips softly.

“I love you,” I said.

“I love you too,” He smiled, kissing me again. His kisses got more passionate as he moved to my jaw line and then to my neck.

“Alex,” I smiled, biting my lip. He snaked his hand under my shirt and laid it on my side.

“So, about that ice cube,” He said in my ear.

I laughed and pushed him off of me. “No,” I said.

“Alright, alright,” He smiled, laying down next to me. He pulled the covers up so that it was covering us and he turned off the light.

“What are we doing tomorrow?” I asked in the dark as I felt him play with my hair.

I felt him shrug. “I need to actually go home and get more clothes,” He chuckled.

“Well, we could take Ellarie to the zoo with Max and Jack,”

“You sure they would want to go?” He asked.

“Yea, Jack loves seeing the hippos,” I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I got the quizzes from these quizzes I found, and the answers are the answers I got when I took the quiz from Alex's point of view
It was... interesting...
COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!
- Linda