Let's Follow Through With This Reckless Dream

I'm A Walking Travesty;

"I'm just scared..." I whispered as Jack continued to spin me around on the spinner. We were at the park while the sun went down. Tomorrow would be my last day of court before they decide if I go to jail or not...I already told Judge Bolton that I was pregnant...He's still thinking if he should let me go or not.

"Max, you're always scared." Jack chuckled as I rolled my eyes and stared at the sky going in circles as Jack spinned me faster and faster.

He jumped up by me as I raised up and stared at him while everything around us became a blur.

I sighed as I felt his hands reach out and grab mine.

"Don't be scared." He whispered as I closed my eyes and nodded.

"I have to puke." I mumbled as my eyes popped open and I jumped off and tripped. I jogged over behind the tree and puked my guts up.

"Max? You okay?" I heard Jack ask as I groaned and grabbed the side of the tree, trying to keep my balance.

I felt a hand on my back as I wiped my mouth off with the side of my tank top.

"No." I whispered, raising up to meet face to face with Freddie...

I screamed as he grabbed onto my arms.

"Max!" Max!" His voice echoed in and out of my head as Jack's face started to appear.

"Jack?" I whispered as Jack brought me into him and squeezed me tight.

I wrapped my arms around his skinny waist as he kissed my cheek.

"Don't leave me..."

~

"Not guilty!"

"Fuck yeah!" Daniel yelled in the audience as everyone turned their heads and looked at him as he cleared his throat and looked at Jay who smiled.

Judge Bolton hit his wooden stick on the podium and got up from his chair as Dr. Wellington joined me. I am so shocked...

"Congrats, Max. Are you still going to come and see me? Dr. Wellington asked as I nodded.

"You bet." I smiled as Jack jogged up to me and grabbed me by my waist, spinning me around.

"I told you!" He shouted as I giggled and kissed him hard.

Jay locked eyes with me as I looked up at Jack.

I still haven't told him I was pregnant....Oh, boy.

"Jack..." I paused as he looked at me and grinned.

"Yeah?"

"I'm..." Jack cocked his eyebrow at me as I froze.

"I'm so in love with you. When do we start planning the wedding?!" I yelled out as he laughed and put his arm around me as I nibbled my lip.

I am in way too deep...Aren't I always?

~

"You and Daniel can be my bridesmaids." I giggled into the phone as Jay chuckled.

"Hey, Daniel! You up for wearing a dress?"

I continued to laugh.

"It depends! Do I have to wear my boxers underneath them?!" I heard Daniel call as I grimaced at the thought.

"He asked if-." I cut Jay off.

"I heard him and I am kidding." I laughed.

"Damn. I was so looking forward to wearing a black dress." Jay sighed.

"Who said the color would be black?" I asked him.

"Knowing you..." He paused as I rolled my eyes.

"Jay, who knows I might want my colors to be a baby pink." I smirked.

Everything became silent as me and Jay broke out into laughter.

"No way!" We yelled out at the same time.

"I'm thinking...a light brown maybe? Maybe a gray? Something dark just not black. I don't want my wedding to turn into a funeral." I smiled as Jay yawned into the phone.

"Yep, we wouldn't want that." He said as I rolled my eyes.

"I can tell that I am boring you with my lack of conversation skills." I giggled.

"Yes, you are." Jay said with a smile in his voice.

"Ah!"

"Call me later. Daniel is trying on some red thong for his show tonight and I want to get the fuck out of here." He laughed.

"Okay, Jay. Talk to you later." I smiled.

"Bye, Maxxie."

"Bye." I laughed and hung up on him, setting the phone down on the side of the couch.

I nibbled my lip and stared around the living room. Jasey...

I should be planning my wedding with her and not boys...what is wrong with me? I keep everything from her...why in fuck do I do that?

I got up off the couch and grabbed the phone and stared down at the numbers...I should call her...No, maybe I should just go over to her house? Yeah. I'll just get ready and head over there.

I jogged upstairs to me and Jack's room and grabbed my black skinny's and my JAGK shirt. Well, Jack's JAGK shirt. It was really big for me but I loved wearing his shirts. It comforted me.

I slipped on my converses and jogged downstairs and to the kitchen. I threw my hair up in a ponytail and grabbed my car keys.

I ran out of the house and hopped in the car. I sped down the street and to Jasey's place.

I screeched to a stop once I arrived. I saw Ellarie playing in the front yard. I hopped out and ran past her as she waved to me. I opened Jasey's door and looked all around for her.

"Jasey Rae!" I yelled, searching all over the living room but I couldn't find her.

"Jasey!" I shouted.

"In here?" Jasey said, her voice coming from the kitchen.

I jogged to the kitchen and as soon as she saw me she smiled.

"Max? What are you doing here?" She chuckled.

"I just came over...'Cause I was in the neighborhood." I smirked, grabbing an apple from the counter and biting into it as Jasey cocked her eyebrow up at me.

I chewed slowly on the apple as she watched Ellarie play out the window.

"Who are you cooking for?" I asked her, breaking the silence.

"Alex." She smiled.

"Where is the Douche anyway?" I asked her as she looked at me and met eyes.

"Out with your husband-to-be." She chuckled.

"I see..." I smirked.

"How are you?" She spoke up.

"I'm good. I'm not in jail! So that's a good thing." I laughed as she nodded and looked down at the skillet with butter in it. "You look like something is bothering you...you uh okay?"

"Me?" She said. "Oh, Max. I'm fine. Really I am." She chuckled.

I nodded and looked down at the floor as she stared at me.

"Are you sure you're okay? There isn't anything you want to talk about that's on your mind?" She said as I cocked my eyebrow at her.

Does she know?

"No. Nothing at all. Why?" I asked as she shrugged.

"I don't know, Max." She sighed as she opened the oven and met eyes with me. She reached out for the bread and bent down at eye level. She watched the bread inside the oven as I gulped.

"Would you look at that...there's bread inside the oven." She said raising her voice as my heart rate sped up.

"So...?" I cocked my eyebrow.

"There's bread inside the oven, Max!" She yelled, standing up as she locked eyes with me.

"What are you trying to say?" I raised my eyebrows at her.

"That there is bread inside the oven and why don't you just come out and say it because it is driving me crazy!" She yelled.

I cocked my eyebrow.

"Okay...There's bread inside my oven." I sighed.

"No way! Jay was telling the truth! Holy shit! You're pregnant!" She yelled as Alex came into the kitchen with his eyes wide.

"What?" He said, looking at me as I shook my head.

"Does Jack know?" Jasey whispered as I shook my head fast.

"I don't want him to know yet!" I whisper-yelled as Alex gulped and looked at Jasey.

"Where is Jack?" I asked Alex.

"Outside with Ellarie." Alex replied.

I looked out the window and saw Jack spinning her around. A smile blew across my face.

"Max, you have to tell him..." Jasey said as I nodded.

I just wasn't ready to...
♠ ♠ ♠
PLEASE COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT! PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU!
- Faith (Faye)