Status: active-ish.

I'm in Love With Edward Cullen

003

"So how did you guys become like this?" Esme asked us.

"Well Mark changed Elizabeth, thinking she was his mate. Elizabeth changed me, thinking I looked just like her real mother," Kara looked at me and smiled. "I changed John, he is my mate, and Mark changed Sarah, her being his real mate." Sarah smiled at Mark and I tried to look away. When I was human, I fell in love with Mark, and I still had feelings for him, that's why I need a mate. I could hear Edward's thoughts.

Edward: How selfish! Taking away someones soul just because they reminded you of your mother!

She was dying, I didn't want to see her die again!

From the corner of my eye I saw Edward roll his. I sighed knowing what I did was wrong, I knew it would take away her soul.

The next day seemed easy enough. . . until we arrived at school every eye was on Edward and I.

Girl: He turned me down for her?! He obviously doesn't have good taste in girls. . .

I saw the corner of Edward's lip twitch, as if fighting back a smile, and I couldn't help but smile as well. I looked down and moved my hair over my face to cover up my mouth. I knew I would get the cold shoulder from every girl- even the over friendly ones- today because they thought I was with Edward. I couldn't blame them, he is quite gorgeous.

"You have all your classes with me, well, all but one." Edward whispered to me.

"Which one?"

"Gym." I groaned, as a human I hated gym. I know I shouldn't hate it now, but there was still that human part of me that said "Ditch class".

I made my way in to first hour English with Edward and handed my slip to the teacher.

"Miss Hill, is it? We've been waiting for you." He smiled. I watched as Edward made his way to the back of the room. "I'm Mr. Garcia, you can take a seat next to Eric back there." He pointed towards the back of the room next to a very eager, seventeen year-old boy with minor skin problems.

This is gonna be interesting. . . I put on my best fake smile and took my seat.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay, so far every chapter has been really short, I know. sorry about that v.v I'll try to make them longer I swear!

Thanks for reading!
~Lindsay