Dark Secrets

01

It was now well past midnight as I walked down the dreary streets of the city. My clothing depicted me for something I wasn’t. With a blood red mini skirt that barely covered my ass, a tight black leather corset, and thigh high black leather boots, I looked as if I was a prostitute. After a few narrow escapes, I came up with the idea to dress provocatively to entice the worthless people of this wretched city. In the morning, all the police would find is the poor body drained of succulent sweet blood.

I strolled the streets searching for my next victim. As luck would have it, I didn’t have to look for long. An attractive young man walked up to me and smiled. I sent him my famous smirk. His eyes told me everything he wanted. We never exchanged words.

As we walked down the street, my body shivered in anticipation. He assumed it was because of the cold and offered me his coat. I smiled at his attempt to be a gentleman, but I could tell he was nowhere near a kind person. He lacked humanity and compassion. If I weren’t thirsty, he would make the perfect companion, until I became bored that is.

I smiled at him as he gestured to a rundown hotel. As we entered the lobby, I kept my head down low. The last thing I needed was to be caught on a security tape.

The young man approached the clerk at the front desk, who was clearly in a drug-induced state, and asked for a room for a couple hours. I giggled quietly to myself at his confidence and stupidity.

“Shall we?” He spoke for the first time in a silky smooth deep voice.

I nodded my head and led the way down the dimly lit hallway. The sounds of other couples having sex penetrated the walls and seeped into my brain. We stopped walking in front of a cracked, pale yellow door with the number 36 written on it in fading black paint.

I entered the room first and threw his coat onto a chair in the corner. Slowly I reached behind my back and unzipped the corset. It fell to the floor, soon followed by my skirt. Gracefully I slid off my boots and stood there in only a black lace bra and a matching thong. His eyes trailed up and down my body without shame. The look of lust overcame his face, as I stood there confidently almost fully naked.

He walked towards me at a pace that would seem fast to the average human, but it was slow and awkward to me. His warm hands roughly grabbed my hips and yanked me towards him.

“We are going to have some fun.” He whispered huskily in almost a sadistic manner.

I let a fake, girlish giggle escape my lips. His smirk widened before he starting biting and sucking on neck. A low moan escaped me as his hands slid around me and undid the clasp on my bra. I felt his hands move lower and cup my ass. As he lifted me in the air, I wrapped my legs securely around his waist.

We fell onto the bed in a tangled heap of limbs. His hands roamed my body freely as I licked and teased his smooth flesh. Expertly I undid his belt and pulled his pants and boxers on his body. He pulled away slightly and slid his own shirt off. His hands slid up my torso and cupped one of my breasts in each hand. His tongue flitted from one of my nipples to the other. He smirked when they tensed up from the cool air and the wetness of his tongue. I began to grow bored with the mediocre foreplay thus I grabbed his hard on and placed it at my entrance. He took the not so subtle hint and thrust deep inside me. He continued to thrust in an animalistic manner. He was by no means gentle. His movements continued to pound into me, arising the predator deep within me.

I arched my back and ran my razor sharp nails down his back, causing trickles of blood to seep from the wound. My mouth watered at the beautiful sight of his blood flowing. I could no longer take the eagerness that had been steadily growing inside me since the moment I decided that he was my meal for the evening. I sunk my teeth deep enough to reach the internal jugular vein in his neck.

“What are you?” He cried in pain when I released him for a mere second.

I didn’t answer him; instead, I pounced on his body as he feebly tried to scurry away from me. He tried to dodge me, but failed miserably. I hovered over him like a cat batting at an injured defenseless rat. It was all fun and games for me.

When I grew tired of torturing him, I sunk my teeth into his neck once again. His body twisted with spasms of pain as I drained him of his blood. I slowed my pace, letting him suffer and wallow in his pain and misery.

I locked my eyes with his and savored his last few minutes of life. My favorite part had always been that last second when you could clearly see the person’s life flickers out as if it were a candle being blown out by a cool breeze. I have always wished I could watch their life flash before their eyes with them, but alas, I must be content with the fact that I caused their death and I enjoyed every second of it.

When his body was pale white and empty of life, I slipped on my tiny outfit. Out of curiosity, I searched his wallet for anything of interest.

“Goodbye Mr. Chase Andrew Fox.” I said with a vicious smirk.

With that, I smashed through the window and ran off into the night.