Sequel: Temporary Life
Status: Done! :) Read sequel!

Temporary Home

Chapter 31

"Kelsi!" Ky yelled, running down to the music room.

"What's up, Kiddo?" I asked, putting my guitar down.

"Joe told me to come down and get you, but I can't tell you that they're here. I'm so confused! He's really strange sometimes..."

I laughed. "Don't we all know that. Come on." I took his hand and we walked up stairs.

"We are officially kidnapping you," Ben said, jumping out of nowhere.

"And where would you be kidnapping me to on this fine day?" I questioned, crossing my arms.

"Out," Jake said, shrugging.

"Out where?"

"Woman! Just cooperate with us!" Joe said, throwing his arms up in the air.

"Alright, just because I'm curious now. Ky, tell Michelle I went out with the guys, ok?"

"Ok." He shrugged, running off.

I spent the whole day with the group, just doing random crap. Aaron had met up with us somewhere in between the pier and the mall. They made me buy a new outfit with black angel wings. It had to do something with Derek's project or something. I guess Beth and I were volunteered to help him. I didn't mind.

When we got back to the house around six, it seemed like no one was there. I opened the door as the group followed in after me. "Kelsi!" Ky smiled, running over to me.

"Hey, you," I said, picking him up, only to have me back tighten in pain. I winced and Aaron noticed.

"You want me to take him?" He asked.

"No, it's fine." I carried him to the kitchen and sat him on the counter while going to look for Advil. "Where's everyone at, Ky? I know they didn't leave you here by yourself."

"They're out back," he said, swinging his legs as he sat on the counter.

"Hey, Kiddo. Come here," Beth said, picking him up and taking him outside.

Devin walked over and put his bandanna over my eyes. "What're you guys up to?" I asked as he led me somewhere.

"We have a surprise for you," Aaron said, slipping his hand in mine.

"Ok, ready?" Devin asked.

"Sure..."

"Really? Are sure? Do you really-"

"Devin!"

"Ok, ok, damn, woman." He pulled the bandanna off and all I heard was,
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha cliffhanger :) and for sure not the end! This will go on for a while if I get enough feed back from you guys, which I am :) loves you guys!

Also... If you guys do leave me a comment, tell me one of your favorite bands other than Avenged.