Sequel: Temporary Life
Status: Done! :) Read sequel!

Temporary Home

Chapter 32

"SURPRISE!!!!!" I stepped back a little, and then focused on what was happening.

"Peter Pan!" I yelled, smiling and running over to him. He laughed and caught me in his arms.

"Peter Pan? Really?" He asked, laughing.

"It's so clever I'm jealous I didn't come up with it." I turned to see... Frank Iero? What the hell.

"Frank Iero? Seriously?" I asked, thinking I was hallucinating.

"In the flesh," he said, smiling goofily. I poked his side to make sure, and he laughed. Hmmm, someone's ticklish. "Happy Birthday!" he said, pulling me into a hug.

"I'm so confused, but I don't even care," I said, hugging him back. I heard a few laughs around me. I looked around and saw my family, friends, the guys from Fall Out Boy, Panic! At the Disco, My Chemical Romance, and fricken Papa Roach!

"Now don't tell me you forgot your own birthday, Missy," Brendon said, bumping his hip into mine. I stared at him with wide eyes.

"I think we should take that as a yes," Ryan said, laughing.

"No way! It is not April fifteenth," I said, still in shock.

"Yes it is, My Lady. How does it feel to finally be legal?" Jimmy asked, putting his arm around my shoulder. I smiled evilly and looked over at Dad.

"Aw, Jimmy! Why'd you go and have to remind her she was legal?!" He groaned.

"That means I can-" I was about to walk towards Jacoby, but a pair of arms wrapped around my waist from behind.

"Don't even think about it," Aaron chuckled into my ear.

"Aw, you suck!" I pouted.

"He's married anyway, and what about me?"

"I just wanted one little kiss," I said innocently.

"Uh huh, what's the other thing she always says?" Ben asked, laughing.

"I just wanna play," I said in a childish voice.

"That's when you know when to run!" Carson said. Everyone started laughing.

"Alright, who pulled this off?" I asked my family. Everyone turned to Dad as he smiled. I ran over and gave him a huge hug. "Thank you, Daddy."

"Am I fully forgiven now?" He asked.

"Hmm... I'll have to think about that."

His jaw dropped. "But, but, but I got Coby here! And Frank! Come on, cut me a little slack!" I started laughing and he caught on that I'd been messing with him. "Oh, you're going to get it now," he growled playfully as I yelped and ran.

"Pete! Hide me!"

"Bri, it's her birthday," Pete laughed, holding me behind him and away from Dad.

"Fine," he sighed, giving up.

"Peter Pan to the rescue!" Ryan laughed.

"Watch it, Buddy. Only Kels can get away with calling me that." Pete glared.

"I feel special!" I smiled.

"That's 'cause you are, Babe," Aaron laughed, patting my head.

"Bite me." I glared.

"Gladly," he mumbled, pulling me close.

"Hello! None of that now!" Pete said.

"Peter Pan, you're no fun!" I pouted.

"Come on, let's go meet everyone," he said, pulling me along as I pulled Aaron along.

After everyone was introduced, we all pretty much split up. Beth, of course, was poking Ray's hair. That woman and hair! She scares me... And I was recently talking to Jacoby, Frank and Gerard, when Ky came running over. "Kelsi! They're after me!" He screamed, grabbing onto my leg.

"Who's after you, Baby?" I asked, picking him up.

"Uncle Zacky and Pete!" As soon as he said that, they came running over.

"What'd you guys do to him?" I asked sternly.

"Nothing! Honest! We're just trying to put him to bed, but he doesn't want to go," Zacky said.

"It's ok, I'll get him to bed, guys," I said, as I held Ky on my hip and rocked him. This was a nightly routine while I was still at the orphanage.

"Who's this little guy?" Gerard asked, smiling at Ky.

"This is Kyle, my little brother," I said, as Ky buried his face into my neck. He was shy around some people. It surprised me how he was so relaxed around Dad and the guys at first.

"Did Brian adopt him too?" Jacoby asked.

"Actually, I'm Brian's biological daughter, and yeah, he adopted Ky."

"Oh, sorry. Got wires mixed up," he said, laughing.

"You've go more than that mixed up, Coby," Frank laughed.

"Look who's talkin', Shorty."

"Hey now, we short people need to stick together," I said.

Frank smiled at me, then wrapped his arm around my waist. "Brian, I'm stealing your daughter!"

"Why does everyone say that?" Dad said, shaking his head.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) Hiiii... so? anyone expecting that? I mean the bands? lol. I love those guys!