Sequel: Temporary Life
Status: Done! :) Read sequel!

Temporary Home

Chapter 53

*Brian's P.O.V.*

It's been a week since Kels was taken away. The cops were searching every state for her. I already had a hunch as to who it was, but they said that wasn't enough for hard evidence. I, of course, told them where they could shove their evidence. My fucking daughter was missing!

We didn't stop the tour since there was only two weeks left and it was too late. I knew Kelsi would've wanted us to keep going, but I still felt bad. I worried about her twenty-four seven. Alex was taking this surprisingly well... Where as Bam, when we told him, he was a basket case. They hadn't talked in months, and he was all of a sudden worried. He confuses me.

"Bri, it's Sheriff Conts. They found her," Matt said. My hear skipped. Please tell me this wasn't a dream...

*Kelsi's P.O.V.*

"I'm telling you! Just take me to them! It'll be a hell of a lot faster!" I had been arguing with this cop for the last hour. They had finally found me, thank God. It was Scott, one of my mothers ex's. He was one of the ones that was thrown in jail because I testified against them. He hadn't done anything harmful to me. He said he was 'planning it out carefully'. Yeah, well Buddy, you didn't plan them catching you, now did you?!

"Kelsandra, we have to-"

"You don't have to do shit! Do you know who my family is? It would be wise if you just took me there now," I said, crossing my arms. He sighed and nodded.

As soon as I was out of the car, Dad was already waiting for me. I jumped into his arms and buried my face into his chest. "Baby, I'm so sorry," he cried into my hair.

"Dad, it's not your fault. He really plans things out. You never would've known. Don't blame yourself." I was passed around for hugs, much to Dad's dismay. Last was Alex and Bam. I was torn... Bam had been so distant, but I missed both of them the same. I went against my better judgment, and ran to Bam. He scooped me up and held me so tight, I almost couldn't breathe.

"I'm sorry for being a dick," he mumbled into my shoulder.

"I'm sorry for being such a pain in the ass."

He pulled back and smiled. "But that's what I love about you." He kissed my cheek and set me down. I turned to where Alex was... But he wasn't here anymore. I looked around confused.

Before I could ask anyone, I was snapped out of my thoughts. "Kels! It's a great thing your back! Now you can do your guest appearance like we planned!" Ryan said, jumping up and down. He had tons of sugar already and it wasn't even noon!

"Um..."

"That's if you're up to it," Brendon said, smacking Ry upside the head.

"Yeah... Just let me get ready."

I was able to find Alex before I went on that night. "Hey, where'd you go?" I asked, grabbing his arm as he was walking back stage.

"What does it matter?" He asked, bitterness in his voice.

"Alex, what's wrong?" I asked confused.

"I'm glad to see you and Bam are back to your great friendship," he spat.

I stood back in shock. "Are you... Are you jealous?" I asked, surprised.

"Whatever, Kels. Good luck tonight. Have fun with Bam," he said, before walking away. I was too stunned to run after him.

"Kels, you're on in five," Bam said, pulling me out of my thoughts. "Hey, you ok?"

I finally made a choice. One I'd been thinking about for a while. "Bam, can I move in with you?"

"What?" He asked, taken off guard.

"Please? I just... I think it's time for me to move on with my life."

"Kels, what're you talking about?"

"I can't explain it... Just... Please?"

He thought about it for a few seconds, before smiling. "Of course. We need a girl in the house since Ape moved out."

I jumped and threw my arms around him. "Thank you."

"Kels! You're on!" Ryan called.

"Go get 'em," Bam said, kissing my cheek.

I took a deep breath and grabbed the mic from Ryan. Dad announced me, before calling me out. "Good luck, Baby girl. You'll do great." He smiled, kissing my forehead.

The music started, and I let the lyrics flow through me.

Little boy, 6 years old
A little too used to bein' alone
Another new mom and dad,another school
Another house that'll never be home
When people ask him how he likes this place
He looks up and says with a smile upon his face

"This is my temporary home
It's not where I belong
Windows and rooms that I'm passin' through
This is just a stop, on the way to where I'm going
I'm not afraid because I know this is my
Temporary Home."

Young mom on her own
She needs a little help got nowhere to go
She's lookin' for a job, lookin' for a way out
Because a half-way house will never be a home
At night she whispers to her baby girl
Someday we'll find a place here in this world

"This is our temporary home
It's not where we belong
Windows and rooms that we're passin' through
This is just a stop, on the way to where we're going
I'm not afraid because I know this is our
Temporary Home.

Old man, hospital bed
The room is filled with people he loves
And he whispers don't cry for me
I'll see you all someday
He looks up and says "I can see God's face."

"This is my temporary Home
It's not where I belong
Windows and rooms that I'm passin' through
This was just a stop,on the way To where I'm going
I'm not afraid because I know this was
My temporary home."

This is our temporary home

I rested my hand on my stomach, and smiled. Through all the hard times, there were good times. There was always someone by my side, no matter what. I was in and out of houses, all of them only being temporary. And so it would go on... Until the day I died.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, here it is. The End! It feels a little rushed, but I knew if I went on even more, it would just ramble and not be good.

The song is Temporary Home - By Carrie Underwood

Thank you to -
Red Lipstick;;
Chilindrina
Backwordcoma
secrets-that-die
Static
xoxo_Carrie_xoxo
kycoolgirl-loves-a7x
XzLittleAngelzX
irishpunk99
PurpleJess121
starr8nn
JessickaaJealousyy
brokenarrow
Clarissa
avoiceamongmilli0ns
Sam Shadows
CUPCAKE OF MADNESS
Why.do.you.lie
Free_Spirit
rockchick
InMyDreamsItsUandMe
Moobags
Nikki Sixx
Amarie l'amore
sarah3044
MusicMadness
Sami Sadistic
MusicMakesMeLove
THxFan
XunwantedXloveX
Undead-Army
Lynnie Vicious
forget.me
maggiemay741
SaveTheGeek
catastrophe.
synfulvengence
Kezabell
Stallion_Duck
trishaBOOB
MuzikkPeaceeLuvv
Malfoy Sullivan
Spike.
R.I.P. REV
ombre sinistre
punki3_pappy
maggiemay741
reddeath_blackcoffin
Stray Cat
xemosxlovexmex
punkrockerballerina
a7x babe56
Kiss_Me_Cryptic
Twilight_Bolt14
Hera
IWillMakeYouScream
xXTweetsXx
Heather;

You guys were amazing!!!!