Sequel: Temporary Life
Status: Done! :) Read sequel!

Temporary Home

Chapter 52

*Brian's P.O.V.*

I hadn't seen Kels all night, and I was starting to get a little worried. They still hadn't caught the fucker that shot her a few months ago. We all couldn't help but feel more protective of her.

"Hey, guys. Have you seen Kels?" I asked everyone back stage.

"Last I saw her, she was out at the merch tent," Matt Tuck said.

"She was there, but was talking to some kid, then came in the back door," Spencer said.

"I'll check the bus." Maybe she was taking a nap?

Once I got to her bunk, I didn't see her, but I saw a note. 'You won't ever see her again - Straight Shooter'

*Kelsi's P.O.V.*

I woke up in a dark, cold room, and chained to a wall. I looked around and saw a shadow in the corner of the room. "Who are you and what the hell do you want with me?" I hissed, figuring it couldn't get worse than this.

"Don't talk unless I say so," his raspy voice said, advancing towards me.

"Show me your face and maybe I'll comply."

Smack! Yeah... That would leave a mark. "Did you not hear me?!" I didn't say anything. Smack!

"Fuck! You said not to talk unless you said so! Make up your damn mind! Fucking bipolar ass!" Smack! Ok, this was getting old.

"You'll learn to watch your tongue."

"Just tell me who you are."

"Fine, you want to know who I am?" He hissed, grabbing me by my hair. His hand slid to an inappropriate part of my body. "I'm sad you don't remember me. Such a pretty little girl." My blood ran cold and I froze. Not again...
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short but I thought I should get something up before you guys went crazy...
This story will be ending soon. like in the next few chapters. Sequel?