Sequel: Contumacious
Status: Complete

Be my Toy

Bonding, and Understanding.

Eric's P.O.V.

If anything I hated more then Ryan it would be shopping. Gilbert had eaten all the food and now here I am in front of the store.Everyone in here was happy.

"Mom, can I have this?" A kid at the age of 12 asked his mother I watched her smile as she looked at the small bag of gummy worms.

"Yes but that's all OK?" The child smiled widely nodding to his mother while putting the small bag of gummy worms in the basket.

I looked away for a moment then grabbed a basket of my own going down a random aisle throwing random brain food in it junk .

"If you eat all of that you'll get fat." A woman said peering over my shoulder to look in the basket.

"Yeah well I try." Muttered having a high metabolism I must burn 4,000 calories a day because of it instead of the normal 2,000.

"You should get healthier food. Your parents wont be to happy if they see you eat like this." I looked back at the woman the 12 year old was standing next to her.

"My parents are out of town." She laughed slightly

"Hey dingle-berry." Turning my head seeing Ryan

Why of all place's he has to pop out of no where here?

"Hello to you to ,Ryan did you need something?"

"Stupid question." He hissed grabbing the collar of my shirt pulling it towards him.

"Hey stop that , you two behave in a store." Wow the woman was a mother to every kid or something?

"You wouldn't." I hissed lowly feeling him pressed against me and is already hard erection.

"That's what I thought of the foot ball field. "

"This is a store!" Hissed

"You to best take it outside if your going to fight. My the things kids do when their parents are out of town." The woman said in a disappointed sigh. I growled slightly.

"Woman I haven't seen my parents since I was five. My parents are in Romania right now doing a 'Save The World' quest even though it wont ever happen. Hell knows why he acts this way ,or where the hell his parents are. So stop pestering us."

Growled pushed off Ryan and stalked down the hall hissing a curse under my breath.

"Eric wait." Oh great what is he really going to screw me in a store?

"What? You want me to drop my pants for you? I'm not in the mood dammit."

"You- God your more annoying then Jase at times come on." He yanked on my ear pulling me along.

"And you don't need this shit ."He pulled out the candy and threw it on a random shelf .

He had literally dragged me by the ear all the way back to my place. I growled putting away the food that he chosen out for me he was sitting on the counter just watching me.

"So I was wondering why aren't you with your parents?" I sighed putting away the last thing.

"They are complicated." He chuckled slightly.
"Looks like you and I actually have something in common." Yeah right.

"My parents are complicated as well.Well I guess not since they are in prison and all." I stared at him he smiled but it kept twitching to want to go into a frown. I turned figuring he would let it drop.

"Well guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree hu." Grumbled not really finding the right words to come out.

"Ha yeah guess not since I was going to kill someone last night. My parents went in for child abuse." I wanted to look at him but my body didn't obey.

"I had a little sister, she was everything to me .She was the only one who could understand my pain because she went through the same thing. She was killed by getting hit upside the head with a metal fan..it was still running."

He muttered out the last line I finally got my stiff body to move to look at him his face was relaxed and deep in thought, his gaze was a lost one.

"What I don't want your pity hell knows I gotten enough of it." He grumbled not even looking at me.

"If ya promise to keep a secret I'll tell you something." His eyes gleamed with curiosity.

"Promise."

"I'm in the witness protection program.My parents were killed while we were in it." I sighed while sliding down against the fridge now on the floor.

He fidgeted a bit before coming over sitting in front of me.

"So neither of us have peachy lives."

"Seems like were both alone to me. " Muttered looking up at his gray-blue eyes that seemed to get wider instead of beady looking.

"Yep I heard that people in the witness protection program have fake names.What is your real one?" Staring at him I looked to the side .

"Aaron Fallon."

"Fits you." He whispered feeling his warm breath against my lips leaning forward into the comforting kiss that held pain? And a bit of understanding to it.

Lifting my hand up to his cheek caressing it softly his tongue glided across my lip hesitating slightly before opening my mouth his tongue shot in and swirled around mine.

"Mhh nh..." He pulled back disappointing a eagerness that grew with hunger. His lips dropped to my jaw nibbling, nipping, sucking slightly.

"Ryan." Whimpered tilting my head to the side to allow him more access feeling a hot pool of warmth flood to my groin.

He pulled away going back to my lips while grabbing my arms to pull me with him having me straddle him. Running my fingers through his stringy hair he sighed into the kiss.

He held my hips pulling down grinding his groin into mine. Moaning in his mouth whining slightly as his pressed extremely hard against mine.

He pulled apart from my lips going to my ear lobe nibbling on it letting a hot breath slide against it.

"Nh." He pushed me off and down to the floor leaning above me his body towered there as he stared at my neck going in.

"AH hah! " his skillful hands quickly slid down the baggy jeans with ease with the to tight boxer'sso I didn't have to fix them when I put on my pants.

He seemed to lose patients with the boxers as he tore them off

"Ryan don't be so imp-ACIENT!! Ngh! hah ,ah nh ! " He gripped my length rubbing his hand down it and licked a perked pink nipple twirling his tongue around it before nipping at it.

"With you laying here looking like this, I can't help it. Hmhm moan for me." Holding the moan in since he wanted me to hell I already looked to weak as it is. If he wants me to moan loudly he'll have to work for it.

He flipped me around quickly yanking on the back of my hair pulling me up I felt my back against his now bare chest.

When did he take off our shirts again?? Snapped out of thought as he licked a ticklish spot at the back of my neck .

Shivering he chuckled biting down into it.

"Mmh."

"Louder." he whispered in a deep husky voice that almost stopped my heart ; whining pathetically to it he pulled my pants off completely I used the floor for stability.

"Mh I like this sight."

"Just shut up already." Hissed as we were in the middle of the kitchen and I was on all four butt naked in the middle of the floor. And he was behind me in now nothing as he pealed away the last bit of clothing.

"No .I liked seeing you pissed off ."

"You damn ba-AH !!"

"That's it." his two vegetable oiled down finger slid in quickly striking a bundle of nerves

"Ha mh je-rk."

"Really?"

"Y-YES!" he slid another finger in curling them slightly to keep hitting the bundle of nerves my arms lowered me to the floor

"Ah.NGH get your fingers out already and just get it over with."

"Beg if you really want it." he whispered in my ear kissing along it going down he bit down in my shoulder blade groaning.

"Please, R-Ryan AH!" His hand on my length just squeezed so hard it made my head spin.

"Please what?"

"Please..fuck me..." Whispered embarrassed about it.

"What?"

"Fuck me dammit!" Yelled looking to the side seeing him through the cracks in my hair only his smirk.He positioned himself and pushed it in rather softly. His hands gripped my hips and pulled.

SMACK! The violent abuse was back feeling a bit relieved about it..the soft stuff was just weird.

"AH HAH ..."

His thrusts matched with mine he hit my nerves hard his finger nails dug into my hips causing a mixture between pain and pleasure.

And what could I think about during this time? It's what his eyes looked like. Emotion...

Anger,pain,passion.

"RYAN!"

Love maybe?? I couldn't read it.

"AH!" Feeling of bundling hot at my stomach running down to my groin.

"Ry AH" Cumming hard in his hand he moaned lightly coming as well.

A high point where nothing mattered now ran through me as we both panted now laying down with him out of me on the kitchen floor.

"We should do this more often."

"S-shut up..."Groaned wanting to enjoy the high be brought me to he laughed softly..

"Sure."

"Shit ...I forgot to put the eggs away. "
♠ ♠ ♠
Edit: sorry this chapter wasn't out yesterday and sorry if it sucks. I was in a real pickle. Ha ha.

Yup I think Aaron fit's him more I dunno how but well here is what

Aaron Fallon means.
Aaron:Enlightened
Fallon:In charge

I find baby name sites very helpful ha ha