Sequel: Contumacious
Status: Complete

Be my Toy

Your On Baby

Ryan's P.O.V.finally ha ha

We laid there for a few more minutes getting off our sex high craze. It felt good.Best sex I've ever had in a long time. Or ever ha ha ha or so far.

Chuckled slightly to the thought of having even better sex with this guy next to me who was enjoying the moment as well. At least he can stop and smell the rose's for once.

You seen him he's always hopping around, always doing something.

"What?" He groaned out to my chuckle I turned my head and stared at his sweat damped face, his pink lips looking lush if you get my meaning they just popped, his skin was flushed, hair stuck to his forehead and neck slightly the rest was on the floor.

He doesn't need pity... I never thought his parents were killed though..

"Aaron hu? Aaron, Aaron, Aaron-"

"Why are you repeating my name over and over again?" He grumbled out rolling over on to me for more comfort as the air conditioner just turned on and he was right next to the vent.

Thanks. But he was a rather comfortable person to let lay on me.He wasn't to boneylike most girls I had sex with. Maybe because of that junk he eats. But he definitely isn't fat either.

"It just sounds nice. " My hand moved up feeling my finger tips dance around his smooth tanned skin of his back.

He did a small laugh as well perking my curiosity.

"What?"

"Ha nothing you just sounded someone who was like in love."

"PSH! ha me?! Yeah right! " Sounding like I was hyperventilating as I said that. I sat up pushed him off ever so lightly . I paused while I was doing that.

Oh shit I do!

I slapped my forehead and stared to beat on it he stared at me dumb struck.

"I- I was kidding stop your going to cause more brain damage then you already have." He waved his hand panicky around him .

"Stupid, stupid, stupid!" DAMN I do sound like a pussy! I mean only girls say stuff like that right?? No guys say other people's names over and over again.

Slap! My back slammed hard against the cool tile floor my hand was yanked away from my forehead.

"Hey you mind I'm busy scolding myself! "

"What..the..IDOIT! If you want to be scolded I can do a fine damn job at it. What were you scolding yourself for?"

"You need to ask?!" Yelled in disbelief that he really didn't catch on by now.

"Yes you just started smacking yourself out of no where!"

"I'm scolding myself about being lovey dovey!" He gawked at me as if I just said something really stupid.

"Wh-Th- There is nothing wrong with being lovey dovey , soliterally stop beating your self up about it. "

"I'm NOT!" yelled standing up while pulling on my pants I didn't wear boxers going commando baby.

Though maybe I should wear boxers since it was so easy for him to screw me on the field.That bastard. Still feeling a bit bitter about that move that I wish I would of thought of.

Yes that's why I was so pissed about it, because I didn't think of it first.

"Yes you are and why are you shouting?" He asked now standing himself pulling on his shirt.

"I'M NOT!" He smacked me over the head as I pulled on my shirt.

"You are."

"NOT!"

"And you call me more annoying then Jase I think your a bit backwards there dumb ass.Now quit yelling your going to have my neighbor come out again then we'll both be in trouble."

"That's if he didn't already hear you moaning." He froze and swirled around hitting my head again.

"Shut up!"

"Look who's yelling now." Muttered he huffed stomping off to the living room I looked to the counter he forgotten the eggs again. Grumbling I grabbed them putting them in the fridge then followed after him.

"I'm not going to take this from someone who was just acting like a girl a moment ago."

"I was not!"

"Was to and that's that." Spatting out a curse under my breath while crossing my arms he studied me I looked up at him his eyes quickly averted away.

"Were you checking me out?"

"No!!"

"Alright no need to yell. God knows you been loud enough even he could hear you." He smacked me a few times as he was going to his bed room. I laughed.

Bitch slapping? How girlie.Guess we all have our moments. But today I think I'm losing my guy-ish macho ego that I trained at.

"Be quite."

"Don't worry about it I check you out all the time." He turned and pointed a finger at me a loss for words maybe? As no ne came out of his mouth.

He walked over and poked my chest.

"You. Don't be so open!"

"Why not?" Tilting my head in a cute manner he hid a groan barely .

Is he blushing?? Ooh maybe he does like me.

"You like me, that's it."

"There's no way on earth that I would like some guy like you better yet even a guy! I happen to be straight." He said in a proud tune turning around heading to the sofa to watch TV .

"Yeah when that's true Jase and Lisa would sock each other in the face..."

"That wont ever happen."

"My point." He glared at me

"I could say the same for you."

"Eh?"

"You go out with all these girls to rape them and stuff I heard about you. It doesn't take long to rumors to spread to me. You like me."

"No I don't I just find you very attractive and amusing. "

"No you like me."

"Do not, you like me." He grabbed my shirt as I did to him earlier today.

"Fine buddy lets make a new bet."

"Like what?"

"The one who says 'I love you' first is the toy." My head snapped back a laugh came out.

"Hah this will be to easy!" He shook me making me look back at him

He's dead serious...

"Fine your on baby." He muttered something under his breath about the baby comment before muttering out something else.

"Good, and I'll win."

"Humph the day you win is the day I'll be on television which wont happen because I hate TV." He pulled me to him his lips connected with mine oh how I loved his lips.

His lips were smooth ,soft, and tasted something like me and candy.I say bubble sucker?

He pulled back his kiss leaving me breathless once again. But I would rather die then tell him that.

"OK one point for me huh?"

"You- I will get you back for that." Man this bet was leading to one thing and another wasn't it?

Aaron mh very nice ring.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK since I missed yesterday I decided to post two chapters today to make up for it.

Yeah no sex but oh well not every chapter has to have it...god knows in the future there wont be. I have big plans for it and I have one of my friends to thank for that boost inspiration

Anyway..

Thank you for the comments.
PrinceMaggot
BlackDreams
iamFINE
we're all mad here. cant wait for your updates :)
tigerlily51210 did you get the you tube video working?
katastrophic_kota
XstarnightX Thank you ;) for the major inspiration boost
how pretty
Stalker Stacey I love your icon like picture :)
hatsu-kouen2143 *hugs*
KB.


Thank you all =) you keep me going.