Sequel: Contumacious
Status: Complete

Be my Toy

Crimson

Ryan's P.O.V.

Nothing was heard but the blaring music as even cops joined the party but still supervised I guess you can call it supervise. They are dumb as bricks they cant even smell the marijuana?

But my attention wasn't on them it was on Aaron. He danced like a pro. It was like having sex with him but not.

His hands hung on my neck .His fingers tangled themselves in my hair slightly as he leaned back arching his back grinding in again.

Entranced. I was watching the slight sweat beads that formed on his body slid down. His button up striped blue and white shirt was open half way , he wore a muscle shirt under it. And I never thought I would see him in leather, as his pants were dark blue leather.

He looked damn good in it. I even believe straight guys would even look.

He opened his eyes and stared in mine his eyes were so serious. So focused they glittered slightly from the street lights and the small fire they started in a big tin can in the middle of the street.

The fire flashed across his eyes and lit up his face. He pulled on my waist leaning upwards his lips grazed mine.

Grabbing his slightly damp hair pulling him in feeling the lovely bruising kiss.

Thump, thump, thump , thump . My heart went crazy . Damn kid had me going heels over head for him.

"Mh." Feeling his moan his hands slid up my chest and rested there. Parting from the breath taking kiss I rested my forehead against his.

"Your really hot tonight." Whispered wondering if he heard me . He didn't smile or smirk at all as that comment would of gained him a so called 'point'.

"So are you." Told you he ain't straight. Some times I think he's fucked up in the head as well.

A smirk played across my lips he was so damn serious.

"Lets get a drink, Aaron."

"Shh you really want to blow my cover up do you?" I rolled my eyes It's not like anyone could hear us in this music. And everyone is drunk and high so who cares.

Pulling him over to grab a cold one Jase stumbled over pointing a smoke at us for a finger.

"You two hick are really hick hot together." We stared at him he fell over mumbling about something related to a jock strap and Rosy O'Donnell.

"Disturbing." Aaron nodded having his cold one out and chugged it.

Boy can drink to.

"Hey Aaron lets go back to your place and have some fun." He poked my forehead.

"Why cant we just have fun here?" He stuck out his tongue I smiled widely.

"Because someone might think were trying to kill each other." He did the same smirk I did he looked good doing the evil look.

"They might put us in prison for the night if we stay here."

"Oh sounds fun.." I held his hips after putting my beer down.

"Lets dance one more time." He said grabbing another beer I nodded finishing my own I saw him lean down grabbing the bud from Jase whom passed out and took a puff.

I stared at him astonished.

"What? It's bad to let something like this just burn to waste. "

"Ha yeah lets go." He nodded we turned heading back to the middle of the street he stopped I looked at him.

"What is it?" He pointed to a couple of people who were looking through the crowed.

"I think I know them." He said swaying slightly he had 4 beers before the other two so I wasn't surprised.

"Them? " Pointed to the ones that looked like they were looking for someone.

"Yeah but nothing is getting through. But I feel like...I should run." I looked at him as he shrugged it off . I looked back at the two who were lost in the crowed.

I grabbed his hand pulling him back turning him around.

"Why do you feel like you should run?" He shrugged without a care taking another puff of the smoke.

"Dunno but I don't want to worry about it. I came here to relax." I looked back at the two and didn't see them.

BANG! A loud crisp sound was heard clearly through the music . I looked around I saw the two now and they were running like wild men.

"Whoa shit ,Aaron what the hell?" I looked down at him it's like he just passed out on me.

A scream came the music silenced I looked at the girl who screamed they were all looking my way . I looked back down blood eased out of his shirt from behind and the front. I felt a sting of pain.

Looking further down shock was running through my veins as blood eased out of my stomach.

"Blood." Memories flashed through my mind my parents beating up my sister and I. Then the fan cutting open her head blood spilling all over the place.

Ba-thump, BA-thump, BA-thump, BA-thump!
Collapsing to the ground cops came around us. I trembled.

"Blood."

"Someone call an ambulance!" Jase yelled coming over with Lisa in panic.

"Follow those two!" My brain silenced out everything I stared down at Aaron. It processed now holding Aaron tightly.

We were..shot? Thought before passing out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Who saw this one coming? Yes I shot them both! HA HA HA yes I'm evil.

Thank you for comments!

XstarnightX
Stalker Stacey. Ha ha yeah I love that guy.
we're all mad here. Yep he was jealous!

And new comments from new people! =)

Lollipop Luxury. Thank you ha ha and I love your picture it's so..how would you say it poppy. It pops .

SpongeBob-Is-Bi Thanks xD And I love your ID name it's so funny ha ha