Sequel: Contumacious
Status: Complete

Be my Toy

D.A.N.C.E

Desire, Attraction, Nimble, Captivate ,Enjoyment

D.A.N.C.E

_

"You are going to what?" Ryan and I both asked at the same time to Jase something and only this one something we might agree on Jase's idea is out there.

"I'm going to throw a party in the middle of the street." Staring at him. Maybe I should knock some sense into him?

"OK let me give you three problems with that idea. 1.) In the middle of the street is a bad idea over all. 2.)This is Tokyo streets so it's not like they are empty. And 3.)Police surround streets and you plan to have booze and pot there? The fuck? Everyone in this school a nut bag? "

Jase laughed and patted my back.

"No man only the Jocks are crazy son's of bitches. It's in our blood to be crazy."

"I think everyone here is crazy."

"No just us.So lets go have fun, get drunk off our asses till we pass out on someones lawn."

"Does this mean I can call you 'Long Duc Dong'? " Asked remembering a movie I watched when I was bored and to lazy to flip the channel. It was called 16 Candles a chick flick I guess.

And there was this drunk as hell after a party and well let's just play the scene

Sixteen Candles Scene

"What happened?"

"Howard he's dead!"

"Ah shit I paid 7 grand for a wedding and I'll never see it!"

"Oh watch your language Mr.Dirty mouth." Howard leaned forward and touched Long Duc Dong's shoulder and backed up.

"Oh thank god he is still warm."

"Oh good."

"Here help me roll him over." They all rolled him over and backed away because of the stench.

Long Duc Dong groaned.

"Oh no more yanky my wanky. The donger need food! Ha ha ha ha!!"


Well anyway pointless but that scene was funny. And this guy seems just as out of it as Long did. Or it was just me?

"Who?"

"No one." muttered out and continued down the hall.

"Aw lets go it'll be fun plus you looked like you haven't relaxed in a while. With all that moving you do." Ryan said nudging my arm slightly.

"Fine..."

"GOOD !"

Latter that night .

Music blared people stopped to dance and take some booze to drink. People brought more booze to drink. And people smoked what looked like a cigarette but was actually pot.

Who thought up the idea of putting marijuana in a regular cigarette like thing . Hey I'm not totally knowledgeable about cigarette's so lay off.

"Jase can throw a really good party , right?!" Lisa yelled at me over the blaring music that vibrated the concrete ground.

"Yeah even the cops don't notice everyone is smoking pot!" She laughed and swayed her hips to the music and held out a hand.

"Care to dance?!"

"Sure!" I was actually happy I came. And I was fairly happyI was like a kid on happy pills. That Ryan came looking drop dead sexy.

He wore tight ripped black jeans, a white spandex like shirt that was snug on his chest making his muscle's stick out more then they already did. Leaving his whole neck exposed.

God his neck... drooling I stared at him more Lisa looked at me confused as I just stopped dancing. She looked where I was staring and smirked.

"Go get him tiger." She said loud enough to hear I grabbed her hands again and smirked.

"Nah I'll give him a show, it'll make him jealous then he'll confess he likes me." She did a laugh and danced with me.

Ryan's P.O.V.

I tried to spot Aaron in the sea of people. I just got here for a reason unknown.Took longer then a girl to find clothes. Obviously since there were so many girls here already.

I then saw him dancing with Lisa! And not just any dance , he was sexy dancing.

Grinding his fun bag in her crotch she looked lost in dance. Her head shot back at his move his eyes were slightly serious the green emeralds scanned her body. His hand held her back the other slid up her flat stomach caressing it softly. She went closer rolling her hips with his.

He almost rested his head on her shoulder but at the same time didn't his lips skimmed over her pulse before biting it. Her mouth shot open no one heard her as the music was so damn loud.

"What are you staring at?" Jase asked now next to me drinking and smoking. Only lifting a hand to point he followed it and choked on the smoke.

"Damn little boy got skills."

"T-That's your girlfriend!!"

"Yeah and that's your boy.You get him and I'll get her?" He offered I nodded pushing through the mobs of people dancing.

I grabbed Aaron away his eyes snapped up to me as Lisa's snapped up to Jase.

"What the hell?!" Yelled at him he smirked pulling me down .

"I knew that would make you jealous...baby."

"Y-you..planned this?" He nipped at my lip and chuckled.

"You bet...lets dance." He whispered in a deep voice making my skin tingle a moan slid out he did a laugh a small one that sounded like huh.

Damn that voice can make me do so many things...

"Lets go." He whispered I nodded following him.

This dance will be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠

Thank you my buddies

hatsu-kouen2143 Ha ha yeah I thought it would be funny for the image of Ryan doing a prince John thing .

we're all mad here. Okay I suppose I wont spill the beans. XD your awesome to , I love your stories -mainly bottom lips and finger tips that you do with hellofascination and another that for some reason I keep forgetting the name to maybe because there are so many stories I read including 110 manga names I have rolling in my head.

XstarnightX Who do you think it will be? I won't change who I have in mind because it'd fuck up the story ha ha.