Sequel: Contumacious
Status: Complete

Be my Toy

Doctor Evil

Aaron's P.O.V. You guys so owe me cookies.

"Shit was I hit by a bullet train?" Groaned feeling groggy and feeling more pain then I did before.

"Yeah you almost took that train to heaven." I opened my eyes slowly the light hurt slightly . I saw Director of the W.P.P sitting next to me.

"What..." Why is he here? How long was I out?

"You were shot in the liver, considering the damage it took we had to find a donor and quickly. And lucky you that your friend was the same blood type as you.

"Friend..." Trying to remember I had three ...yeah three.

"Yes I guess his name is Ryan Sway both the same blood type you guys match. AB. " I chuckled softly and grunted to the pain. Holding my side it stung painfully.

"You should rest. I just came here to tell you that your free." I looked at him confused.

"Hu? Did I miss something? OK recap, they came in, shot me, I passed out ..what happened?" Now frazzled

What the hell does he mean by I'm free? Bewildered look was plastered on my face I couldn't comprehend it. And since Ryan was the donor does this mean he's dead?!

I sat up quickly and grunted to the unbearable pain in my body from the two bullet wounds.

"Lay down. And calm down , you shouldn't move now. "

"But -ugh.." Holding my side tightly I sighed leaning into the bed. He then continued on to what he was saying.

"From what I heard from your other two friends after you passed out Ryan went crazy and killed them both . He had to go to surgery from taking two bullets .But in self defense he did kill two most wanted criminals so it's not like he'll go to prison."

He threw in seeing my super worried look.

"Is he OK ?!" He nodded looking at some papers like a professional doctor. But he does sit at a desk most of the day looking through papers so guess he should be a pro after 30 years of it.

"Just fine he's to stubborn to die just like you." He said I rolled my eyes.

"Were not that much alike." He glanced up at me then back at the papers.

"Two of a kind." I chuckled softly remembering when Ryan said that I slowly and I mean slowly sat up.

"Where is he?"

"He is still sleeping. You two been out for two days." I groaned laying back on the bed.

"Great this is just how I love to spend my weekend. I have school tomorrow dammit I didn't finish my home work."

"Aaron I think you have more important things to worry about other then school work. You did just get shot...twice. Anyway since those two are dead your now out of the witness protection program. You have your old name back, and everything."

"That's cool I was getting tired of my other names and frankly I was going to mix them up sooner or latter when I got here I thought my name was still Yoda. Why the hell did you give me that name?"

"Anyway your friends wont leave till they get to see you but they are being forced to wait in the waiting room so I'll see them on back." He said coughing slightly getting up.

"Mhm."

"Oh and we have a plane flight ready for you to go back to New York."

"Uh." He smiled nodding before leaving. Go...back to New York?

A few minutes latter Lisa and Jase entered the room with huge smiles planted on their face's.

"Dude I thought I was going to be standing on your grave or something after that stunt." ha ha ;-)

"Stunt? I didn't do anything they shot me how is that a stunt?!" Jase laughed and patted my back softly.

"Glad to see that your still the same idiot as before." Glaring up at him sneering.

"What do you mean same idiot as before?"

"I-I'm so happy your alive!!" Lisa yelled I looked at her she was sobbing furiously at the edge of my bed I smiled like that one time when she was singing.

"It's OK just stop crying. It's not like I'm dead. And he isn't dead either we were just shot . So stop crying...your not pretty ." He gasped for air and cried harder.

"I love you all so much!!" She yelled through sobbing and choking or well it sounded like that.

"Geh ok ok !" Yelled as she clutched my foot now Jase was now afraid of her slobbery face it really was scary. It was like that one guy Michale in Halloween. That guy is a piece of work.

"Ok guys give him some air he's still a wounded person." The same doctor as before said coming in .

Jase got Lisa out of here sending me a get well smile. The doctor stood at the foot of my bed.

"Not going to run out trying to find him this time?"

"I would but I cant really move, Doc. Care to help me out? " Whispered the last line he looked at me as I averted my attention to a window that I just noticed.

"If you are going to get up and trying to find it again I'll have no choice. This time you really are in no shape to run around." I looked back and smirked.

"I'll start getting up in five minutes if you don't." He closed the files he had and smiled. Walking away behind a curtain it flung open I saw Ryan there sleeping.

"I already took the liberty of putting you both in the same room." I let out a chuckle but it sounded like more of a happy sob thing.

I laid back on the bed covering my face with a hand that had a needle in it and this thing on my finger that kept my heart rate on the heart monitor.

"Oh damn..."

"Seeing is better then hearing.Well I'll leave if you get up I'll sedate you ." He left without my answer . I looked to the side looking at Ryan's sleeping form. He poked open a eye.

"That old bastard gone?" Gawking he smiled and winked.

"I auddo throw you a new one you dip shit. " He laughed.

"Same goes for you baby."

"I audda kill you myself next time." He barked out another laugh and then held his shoulder.

"That's if you can get up. And also that's how you treat your saver you don't sound so happy." I couldn't bring myself to get mad at him for saving me but I sure in hell can get mad about him risking his life to kill the mad men.

"Dumb ass you could of died."

"Hey you look upset. You really wanted me to die. HEY lay back down the doc is actually right , get down." I was now standing up dragging the stupid stand with me that had the liquid morphine bag on it and the heart monitor. I walked over to his bed.

"You are really a stupid person." Muttered at him leaning down feeling his lips instantly I never thought it would feel so good. He grabbed my hair yanking down . I smirked in the kiss.

Our tongues soon were wrestling together and the pain forgotten. Breaking it slightly breathing raspy breaths on his lips resting my forehead on his.

"You know I still wont be the first one to say it." He muttered.

"Shut up and kiss me again." Muttered putting my lips back on his he chuckled in it I smiled as well.

Yeah I could get used to this...

"Um guys ."

"What? " Murmured slightly still kissing him it was a familiar ring but who cares.

"I'll sedate you boy if you don't get back in that damn bed." Freezing we both looked to the side the doctor was there glaring daggers at me. And Jase stood there looking at us hiding a chuckle.

"Were here to move you on floor two." Jase said with joy I rolled my eyes.

"Back in the damn bed."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for the comments everyone ha ha and I knew two of you who I did a little joke on xD sorry but I didn't kill them ha ha.

Next chapter will be out tomorrow since the babies are here so night night.