Sequel: Contumacious
Status: Complete

Be my Toy

Kiss of Rage

Eric's P.O.V.

Class dull and boring like all the other classes it was now lunch time and I was shoved in another locker.

Who stuffed me in it? A different jock I caught his name before he shoved me in it by his girlfriend. Apparently his name is Jase.

"That's not nice Jase let him out!" I liked his girlfriend so far I sighed doing the procedure the locker flung open he moved in time to dodge my kick to his face. But I did get to kick him in the shoulder.

"Ow damn that hurts. No wonder you bruised Ryan's face , ha ha sorry man . When I saw you I really couldn't believe Ryan shoved you in a locker..just wanted to see."

I slid out and dully stared at him.

So that's his name , Ryan.

"You could of asked instead of shoving me in one dick face. " growled at him he stared at me and smiled.

"Sorry. Anyway I'm Jase, and this is my girlfriend , Lisa...she really likes Paris." I rolled my eyes.

"Tell me which girl doesn't then I'll be shocked. Paris the most romantic place in the world. The only thing good about Paris is the lockers and the food, all of the lockers smell of french food."

The girl blinked at me.

"How many schools have you been to?"

Uh lets see...

"This year? Three this is my fourth one. Through my life ... twenty-one"

"Wow!"

"Hey what are you two talking to this guy for?" It was that one guy 'Ryan' he walked up with a patch on his nose I smirked at my good work I say American lockers are the smallest.

Leaving more room for me to kick people in the face . But the same trick doesn't work twice.

"Hey locker buddy they were just shoving me in a locker..."

"The hell why didn't you kick him in the face?" I smirked at his slightly angered face

"Oh he saw it coming I nipped his shoulder though. "He gave the two besides me a look they did a wave.

"We'll be off to lunch." They scurried off I almost followed till Ryan grabbed my arm.

Great he was going to shove me in a locker again. They really do not learn.

"You are the struggling type aren't you?" Bewildered look passed me.

"What?" He waved a free hand.

"You know you don't like to be handled but rather be dominant...like having sex you'd hate to be the one being ridden."

The fuck... OK so there's a new thing...no one asked me that before or better yet spoke about sex to me.

"That's slightly personal..."

"I'm only asking you if your the struggling or dominant type . " I dully stared at him trying to figure him out.

"If I answer will you let my arm go , I'm hungry." He did a small chuckle I felt uncomfortable with. It was like I already gave him my answer.

"No I wont."

"What." Slam pain spread through my back side as a locker nob was shoved in my shoulder blade.

"The hell man let me go! " I kicked his knee but ..he was very sturdy. Despite for being thin built like me. The smile never left his face I had his wrist gripping it with both hands trying to pull it away.

"I take it as the struggling type." growling the guy was pushing my last calm nerve.

"Fuck you , Let me go! "

"Do you want to be my toy?" I blinked at him struck dumb

"What? Your..toy?" He's ..gay? AH HELL NO! I started to thrash more violently.

"Let me go you fag!" He laughed.

"Good I like the resisting type." He leaned forward not even fazed by me kicking his gut and pressed his full soft lips on mine.

I froze slightly . The guy is actually kissing me! Fuck there goes my first kiss. I yanked on his arm

"Mph.!" I bit his lip hard feeling his vibrating laugh

Does he enjoy pain or something?! He pulled back licking my bottom lip slightly.

I spat and coughed

Damn the guy uses cinnamon tooth paste...taste good. Dang he kisses me and all I can think about is hislips tooth paste.

"LET ME GO!! " Yelled in his face he did with the one simple move I instinctively slugged him in the face . He held his jaw. Watching me run off down the hall.


Why did I run? Why didn't I stay and yell at him some more, maybe try and punch him again? The hell stop running!


May legs obeyed the command I stood there in the middle of the hall i turned staring at the jackass who smirked at me.

"Go find someone else maggot. " Hissed out then continued down the hall grumbling under my breath.

The ass hole.

Little did I know how flushed my face was. Having a snappy tongue yes,and a jerk of a personality yes, but when it came to things like kissing.

Me ? I'm extremely shy to it all.