Sequel: Contumacious
Status: Complete

Be my Toy

My Insanity

Ryan's P.O.V.
I smiled pleased with how things went out . I leaned against the locker smiling widely.

Kissing him was better then I thought it would be. Who would of thought he could make a face like that to...so cute . Then again who would of ever thought I would think a boy is cute!

Laughed softly to the thought of his blushing face.

It didn't seem like he liked it so I wondered why he was blushing. Maybe he is innocent? Na a guy with a sharp tongue like that could never be innocent...maybe just shy.

Teens came back after lunch going to their lockers I saw Jade walk up to me and lean next to me on his locker.

"So what happened when I saw him in the cafeteria he kicked the wall a few times before getting his food." I laughed not really paying attention to him.

"The shy ,resisting type, baby I'm in heaven. Kissing the guy actually wasn't that bad . Maybe I should be more open... sexually..who knows might be more fun."

Jase gaped at me not believing what he just heard come out of my oh so dirty mouth.

I could careless though. That's probably one of the reason's why I was popular I spoke my mind ...and I mean it almost everything on my mind. One time I told my teacher I wouldn't mind fucking her in front of the principal.

She was a hot teacher but she went to a new school after that..such a shame. I bet she would of put up a fight before just letting it happen.

My thoughts drifted to raping her for a moment. You can see the bright future of me being in prison ahead of me can you?

I sure in hell can..oh being in a room full of struggling guys..hah I think they would have to put me in my own cell.

Ha ha it would be their hell and my heaven. Oh what the guards would do being forced...

A tingling feeling went through me of sheer excitement. Call me crazy because I already know I'm mentally unstable. Trust me my therapist SCREAMED it.

I shivered again remembering that day...lets just say some time latter she had to get an abortion from an unknown pregnancy.... ha ha ha ha!

"You know your really demented." I turned my head looking at Jase who stared at me I didn't notice I was chuckling the slightly evil chuckle through the whole prison thought up till now.

"Yeah I know but I enjoy not being normal." He swallowed slightly and opened his locker.

"So what were you thinking about?"

"I was thinking how it would be fucking guards in a prison cell." He fumbled with his books that almost fell to the floor and shot me a look.

"You are being a bit to open." I looked at him and smiled some more.

"I wonder what it would be like to kiss my best friend."

"OK that's enough buster you already have a target and that's Eric leave my baby alone." Oh yeah I forgot how sweet they are ugh never mind about kissing him...oh yeah Eric...gu guguu

They made a break for it the bell rang for the next class I headed towards my next class when I got in there my creepiness level went up as I smiled widely showing off my pearly teeth when I saw Eric in there.

He spotted me instantly sending a venomous glare at me. Instead of feeling bad for what I did I kinda feel good.

Oh god I am so going to stalk him to his house after school.

After school

I did just as I thought. I was slightly surprised he didn't have a car of some sort but traveling allot I guess you get tired of dragging a car along with you.

I watched his butt sway back and forth I didn't know how good a guy's ass looked...it's incredible.

I already felt a hard-on start to form. He walked up to a apartment complex I followed him up not knowing my own boundaries.

He got to a door and shoved his hand in his pocket pulling out a set of keys after fiddling with them for a moment he had the door open . He walked in just then I dashed out and tackled him to the floor.

"WHAT THE HELL!!" He punched me again man he had some bite to his punches.

"Hey miss me?" Mouth open a totally shocked ,priceless expression.

"W-what - You fucking followed me home?!" I rubbed my nose softly against his.

"Yes now I can come over any time... Baby." A few grunts came out of his mouth he was still in his shocked stage but it faded to pure rage.

"Get the fuck off of me and your not welcome here so go jump off a cliff!!"
"I will when I plan on going skinny dipping in the mountains some day." He just laid there as if he was talking to a wall or a insane person.

I say the latter part. He lifted his knee quickly I hummed in pleasure when it grinded into my hard-on boy harsh treatment was good.

"Oh that felt good."

"Y-you have a hard on !? GET OFF OF ME SOMEONE HELP!! " I looked up one of his neighbors came out seeing me above Eric as he flopped around under me violently trying to get out.

"Get off of him!" He just moved here right? I would think but this new neighbor seemed to helpful.

I pressed a kiss on his forehead before getting up.

"Sick bastard...go home and leave me alone!!"

"I'll go home but I'll see you tomorrow at school, remember we share a locker." He growled under his breath 'Joy' as I walked away I laughed like a maniac.

"Boy this is fun! Though I wish he did that a few more times to get rid of this hard-on."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah so he has a few mental issues... anyways I am not happy with this chapter I really don't like it.