Status: Active

The Stupid Stories Were Real?!

Where's Mommy?

I woke up with my tummy and hurting and swallowing made ouchies happen. I rolled over onto my back and yelled, "Sandi!"

I tried to wait, like a good boy, for Sandi, who took care of me like a mommy should, to come. I bwinked and there was Aunty G.

"Hey Buddy, whattaya need?" She asked me patting my leg and sitting down on my awesome car bed.

"Where's Sandi, Aunty G?" I pouted, I wanted my Sandi, my mommy. "Where's Mommy?"

"Sandi's asleep, Bud, and, as for your mom; she's at work."

"Mommy's asleep? Can I go lay with her?" I asked her pouting.

"I'm sure she would love that, Bud," she said before picking me up. She walked me over to Mommy's room. "Sandi?" Aunty G waited a secodn before knocking again, "Sandi, Bud here wants to come sleep with you. Sandi?"

Aunty G opened the door. When I looked in Mommy's bed were all messy and her window was open. Aunty G pulled Mommy's bedsheets off her bed.

Mommy wasn't there.

"Where's Mommy? You said she was sleeping," I said before coughing into my fist.

"I-I don't know, Bud," I could tell something wasn't right. "She-she was here a few minutes ago. I think she's been kid-kidnapped. She's gone."

"Mommy?! Mommy! MOMMY!!" I screamed as loud as my little lungs would let me before sobbing into Aunty G's chest. Mommy was gone? Mommy couldn't be gone, she said she'd never leave me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's taken so long! And sorry it's so short! I'm a horrible poster! School and extra stuff's really kicking my a**! The only free days I have are Thirsdays and Sundays.

Anyways I want 5 comments again before I can update.

Seleste