Status: slowly active.

I Am the Boy on Your Girlfriend's Lips

EIGHT

It look me an all of four seconds to respond. 

I pushed Josh away from me. "What the fuck?" It didn't come out nearly as mean as I had intended it to be. 

Truthfully... I kind of liked the kiss. Well not so much the kiss as the person who was giving the kiss. I mean, I had never kissed a guy with a British accent before. And you could tell he had one by the way he kissed. Even though that doesn't make much sense. But it didn't matter what made sense and what didn't; I had a boyfriend and that's all that mattered. 

" 'Wha' the fuck' wha'?" he asked simply, as if his lips weren't just pressed against mine. 

"Uhm, I'm pretty sure you know what," I said, my voice now coming out more mean. 

That stupid smile he'd had before now came back. "No, sorry love, I've no idea what yer talkin' 'bout."

"You just kissed me," I didn't understand why this needed to be said. It was obvious. It had just happened. 

"No," he shook his head. "No I didn't." 

"Yes Josh, yes you did," I argued and got myself out of John's bunk so I could stand in front of Josh. 

"Sorry but I don't seem ta recall," he shrugged, his grin still intact. 

"You just did it," hands on my hips, my words coming out harsh. "Like not even a minute ago. "I was lying in bed, you said something, leaned over, and kissed me."

I give Josh a A+ for being a smart ass. 

His smile actually grew wider. "So wha' yer sayin' is I did this?"

He reached one of his hands forward and brushed some of my blonde bangs away from my face. He rested his rough hand on the side of my face, and began to lean in. 

Now I knew what he was going to do. It was more than obvious. But the thing was, I didn't stop him. I let him lean all the way in. I let him put him wonderful, British mouth on mine. I let his hand move to my waist while the other one tangled itself in my hair. I let his tongue run over my bottom lip then enter my mouth. I let him bit my lip and slip his hand under my boyfriend's shirt. But the second his hands started to move northward I pulled away. Because the only person who was allowed to touch there was John. My boyfriend. My boyfriend that I loved and was faithful to.

I swallowed hard, and shut my eyes. "Yeah, that."

I let Josh do that to me. I could have stopped him, but I didn't want. To be one hundred percent honest, I did like Josh. He was funny, and so very friendly, and sweet, and cute(okay, he was sexy), and had great hair, and was British. Even though we hadn't know each other for long,  I still had feelings for him. The kind of feelings you shouldn't have for someone else when you have a boyfriend. 

Maybe it was the fact that he had paid attention to me, showed an interest in me, when John had not. 

"Mmm, I quite like that," he murmured and put his hands in my hips and pulled me to him. 

Again, I didn't stop him. I just stood there, in a t-shirt and underwear, in his arms. Besides, I still had a headache. 

"We can't, Josh." I mumbled into his chest with my eyes still shut. He smelled really good. So good that it made those words a little harder to say. 

"We can't?" his arms were now wrapped around my waist. 

"Yes." It was all I could think to say. 

"And why not?" I could hear him grinning. 

I let out a sigh. I needed to tell him I had a boyfriend. Even if he wasn't being the beat boyfriend right now. Even if he wouldn't touch me. Or look at me. Or talk to me... I had to tell him, right?

"Because," I chose as my reply. 

"Wha' a brill answer, Tristan," he said it jokingly but I could tell there was a little more behind it. As if he was afraid that I really meant no. 

"I have a boyfriend."

There. I did it. I dropped the bomb. Now all I had to do was wait for the aftermath. 

I stepped out of Josh's arms and avoided looking at him. I didn't really want to see his reaction. 

"A boyfriend, eh?" he mused, I could hear his fingers going against his stubble. The same stubble that had felt so deliciously brash against my face. "Figures a bird as beautiful as yerself would 'ave a boyfriend. So can't say tha' I'm surprised."

"Yeah," I awkwardly said. I got myself to look at Josh. He didn't look angry at all. Or sad. Or disappointed. Or anything really. He just looked like normal, cheery Josh. 

"But just because you have a boyfriend, doesn't mean I'm going to stop," he informed me. 

Okay, that so was not the response I was expecting. "Stop what?"

"Me from getting what I want."
♠ ♠ ♠
if there's any errors, i'd love to know :)
thank you to all those who read this<3
but more feedback would be awesome.
and i kind of changed Molly completely. she is now tristan. and blonde. don't hate me. okay.