Status: On a very very long break right now.

Let The Walls Break Down

Five.

I’d been on my own a week now, well, that’s if you don’t count the boys, but they were really starting to get on my nerves. I needed some time with my girls back home, and luckily for me, we would be in Baltimore the two days.

“Meet me at the mall at nine tomorrow morning.” I text a few of my friends, desperate to see them again. Hoping that some of them would read my text, I wandered to the front of the bus to find Alex.

“Do you want to watch a film?” He suggested, staring out the window to avoid my gaze. I shrugged and nodded, sitting down on the sofa next to him.

“Whatever.” I walked over to the few DVDs we’d brought with us and picked out ‘Love Actually’.

“This film sucks.” Alex mumbled, turning his face to the TV screen when it started to play. I smirked slightly and ignored him, concentrating on the film.

We spent the rest of the film in silence, a very awkward silence, even with the sound coming from the TV in the background. I kept glancing over to Alex, trying to work out what he was hiding from me, but his eyes never left the screen, apart from once; I looked over at him to see him glancing over to me. We kept eye contact for a few seconds, looking into each others eyes but he quickly turned away, pretending it never happened.

I sighed quietly, I actually thought I was getting somewhere with him, but maybe I was wrong.

“You watched my favourite film without me!” Jack screeched through the coach only a moment later. I looked up at him and the others, laughing to myself, glad the awkwardness was gone.

“You shouldn’t have gone to get food and left me here with nothing to do.” I grinned as he sat down at the other side of me as Alex, wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

“You’re an evil sister.” He smirked, giving me a pile of food he’d got from the store for me. “An evil sister who hasn’t had a proper meal in a while so I bought you all this.” I laughed and took a sandwich out of the pile, starting to eat it.

“You’re the best brother ever.” I smiled, kissing his cheek.

“I know.” He grinned before making an ‘O’ shape with his mouth as Zack sat on him. “You’re heavy Zack!” He moaned. Zack shrugged and laughed,

“There’s nowhere else to sit.”

“I hate you Zack.”

The next day didn’t come quick enough, but I was now stood there, waiting for my friends in the mall while the boys all went home to see their parents, apart from Jack who was with me. We were going to go see Mum in the evening and take her some fresh flowers.

“Cass!” I heard my best friend, Ruby, screech as she saw me. Before I had time to turn around I was nearly thrown to the floor by her and her boyfriend, Lee, as they ran up to me, hugging me tightly. “I missed you so much Cass!” She grinned, pulling away from me, linking arms with me, forgetting about her boyfriend.

“I missed you too Ruby.” I smiled, “I wish you could come with me. It sucks having to live with the guys.” I grinned before hearing Jack cough behind me, reminding me of his presence. I smirked at him and turned back to Ruby, “So how has life been while I’ve been away?”

“Boring, so boring.” She frowned, “Although Kate and Ash are finally dating.” She grinned.

“Finally… they’ve liked each other for months.” I smiled when I noticed the two of them heading towards us, “Speak of the devils.” As they came closer I smirked at Kate who started to blush a little. Ash and Lee were now talking to Jack, leaving us girls to have some time to ourselves, “Is Avery coming?” I asked, biting my lip a little, knowing that Ruby had found out I had a bit of a crush on him.

“He’s coming later; his parents are making him look after his little brother.” Ruby looked at me, smirking.

Shopping was so much fun, mostly because we got the boys to carry everything we bought; but that’s what they’re there for. We sat down and ate lunch in the food court, discussing what we had already bought, comparing outfits and shoes when I saw Avery. I smiled to myself, biting on my lip excitedly until I saw Alex following him a few steps. My smile turned into a sigh and I looked down at my food, hoping Alex wasn’t here to spoil my day.

“Hey Cass.” Avery grinned, as I moved over on my seat so he could sit down on my chair next to me. He put his arm around my shoulders making me blush a little.

“Hello.” I smiled at him, before looking back down at my food to stop him from seeing my red cheeks. I glanced up, seeing Alex sat at the chair in front of me next to Jack, watching me, with what I thought looked like jealousy.
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologise for the major lack of updates.
I've been so busy at school, exams, coursework etc. and then when I tried to start writing again, I'd just lost all inspiration. :(
But I'm back.
So this is a picture of Avery.
So... comment and subscribe :) i promise I'll update a lot more often from now on.