28 Days on Vacation with a Bunch of Jerks!...You Can't Be Serious!

A Brand New Beginning

~Scarlett's POV~

I let out another breath as I carried my bags over to the door.

Max and David were still grabbing everything they need.

Dominic stepped out of the room wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Don't be sad."he murmured.

I sighed."It's really hard not to...I mean...I don't want to leave."

He nodded giving me a quick kiss on the lips.

"Ugh!Why do you have to leave!"I heard Max whine walking into the room.

I laughed."Don't worry Maxy...I'll see you in college...right?"

He sadly nodded.

Max,David,Dominic,and I all planned on going to the same college.I had it all planned out to tell my parents how I felt and about not wanting to go to Harvard,because it's not really what I wanted to do.

Of coarse,I knew they would never agree to it and there would definitely be yelling involved,but I think it's worth it...for my happiness at least.

"I guess...it's time to go then."I muttered sadly.

We all nodded walking out of the suite.

All of us decided we were driving to the airport together even though we all weren't going on the same plane.

I turned on the radio and Paramore blasted through the radio as we all yelled out the lyrics with our terrible singing voices.

I had to admit though...I was going to miss this.

I was thankful enough to have gone on this vacation and stayed in the same suite as these jerks.Ha...funny though Victoria was off the hook for now...

After a little while of driving we finally got to the airport.

I grabbed my bags as we entered the airport.

I heard my flight called and I turned to all of them on the verge of tears.Before I could stop myself I ran over giving each of them a huge hug.I hugged Dominic the longest.

"I'll meet you soon enough in a week."he murmured into my hair.

I nodded letting a few tears fall.

We pulled away looking deep into each others eyes.

"I love you."I whispered.

"As I love you."he replied.

We pulled in as I felt his warm lips on mine.My heart was feeling heavier then ever.It was as if I could feel no one around us.

Just Dominic and I.

Sadly,I had to pull away hearing my flight being called again.

I gave him a small smile and headed for the doors of my plane.I glanced one more time back at them as they waved.

Dominic mouthed 'I love you'

As I grinned going on my plane.

It was going to be a start of a new beginning...soon enough.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well.....yeah.This chapter was basically about them leaving each other...just for a little while.And I hope this chapter touched your hearts cause I'm crying right now.It's like I'm in the story myself :) Anyway...Rate.Message.I truly Hope you Enjoyed.

© 2010 thelovelyone978