28 Days on Vacation with a Bunch of Jerks!...You Can't Be Serious!

What's Next?

~Scarlett's POV~

“Dominic put me down!”I screamed while laughing.

“Not gonna happen!”he called back.

I giggled as he tickled me twirling me around on the beach. Dominic and I decided to spend as much time with each other as possible since there were only a couple of days left with me being able to stay.

It made me think though of what was next?

When he finally put me down he kissed me lightly on the lips.

I grinned as we sat down on the sand. I leaned on his shoulder breathing in the fresh air of the smell of salt water from the ocean.

“Dominic?”I said.

“Hm?”

“What's next?”I asked.

“What do you mean?”he said.

“I mean,after this whole thing is over and I have to go back home for college. What's going to happen with you and me?”I asked hesitantly.

I could feel him sigh.”I guess,we'll keep and touch trying to see each other as much as possible.”he said.

I only nodded sadly. I didn't want to just keep in touch with him and try and see him. I wanted to see him everyday.

That was when an idea popped in my head and I lifted my head to look up at him.

“What if we got our own place?”I asked.

He raised eyebrow.

“I mean,since I'll be eighteen a week after I leave I could come and stay with you..that is if you-I mean didn't mind me-in-um-with you.”I said nervously.

He grinned and again kissed my lips softly.”I would love that.”he whispered.

I grinned back as we walked hand and hand back to our suite.

We opened the door to find Max and David sitting on the couch playing video games. I ran over snatching the video game out of Max's hand ran down the hall.

“Hey Scarlett give it back!”he called.

I giggled as I heard him whine.

“I lost the gaaaaammee!”he whined stomping.

I laughed chucking a pillow at his head. Dominic and David were too busy laughing. Max glared at me pointing a finger.

“You young lady are grounded!”he hollered.

The whole room went silent as I raised an eyebrow.

Dominic and David again busted out laughing as did I. Max pouted and stomped out of the room. I smiled while going into the room to pack. I started getting my clothes out of drawers until I felt a presence in my room.

I turned around and screamed my head off to find Dominic,David,and Max standing there staring at me.

“Holy crap dude you had to scare the life out of me!”I yelled.

They all smirked.

I sighed and continued packing.

“Ugh!I'm going to miss you Scar!Scar!”Max yelled hugging me from behind.

I laughed at my nickname.

“I'm going to miss you too!”I said sadly.

“Group Hug!”Max yelled.

David and Dominic groaned as we all hugged.

Truthfully I was going to miss this. I was going to miss Max and David,but Dominic I was going to be with him,because I don't think I could ever be away from him. I was in love with him after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bleh. I didn't really like this chapter,but whatever I hope you guys like it.

I was listening to Dream-Priscilla Ahn while writing this chapter ;)