28 Days on Vacation with a Bunch of Jerks!...You Can't Be Serious!

He is So Confusing!

~Scarlett's POV~

I tried avoiding Dominic as much as possible.Which he seemed to be avoiding me too.I was seriously getting pissed off.

I was going to Starbuck's to get a coffee.Dominic was confusing the crap out of me.First he says 'stay away he's bad news' and then he says 'do whatever I want he doesn't care'.

I shook my head grabbing my purse and going out the door.I haven't seen the boys at all.Neither my sister.I still had to kick her ass for doing this to me.

When I finally got to Starbuck's I ordered a mocha and sat down with it at a chair.I looked down reading a book I've read multiple times.It was called 'Shiver' I couldn't stop reading it.

When I felt a presence around me I looked up and grinned at Davon who was smiling at me as well.

"Hey"he greeted me.

"Sup?"

He shrugged and started drinking his coffee.

"So...you talked to Dominic yet?"he asked suddenly.

"I shook my head.I'm trying to let him cool off.He is upset about something I don't know"I told him.

He nodded and looked at me.He was staring at me intensely,which caused me to get self conscious.Did I have something on my face?

"Do I have something on my face?"I asked touching my right cheek.

He chuckled and looked down.

"No...your just really beautiful".

My eyes widened as his comment as I blushed a deep red.

"I was planning on asking you something anyway"he went on.

"What is it?"

"Well...I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date tonight?"he said looking nervous.

I grinned happily as he looked up at me.I nodded smiling beginning to get up from my seat.

"Alright,well I gotta go.See ya"I told him.

"See ya tonight".

I nodded walking out of Starbuck's.I grinned happily knowing I had a date tonight.

*Later that Day*

I put in my silver hoop earrings and walked out of the bathroom.David and Max's eyes practically popped out of their head.I smirked and put on my shoes.

That was when Dominic walked into the room.

He eyed me suspiciously.

"Where are you going?"

"On a date"I answered simply.

"With who?"he pressed on.

I huffed and rolled my eyes.

"If you must know Dominic.I'm going on a date with Davon."I told him.

His eyes widened and turned to anger.

"Why the hell would you go on a date with him?"he boomed out yelling.

"Because I want to!"I snapped back at him.

"He's bad news Scarlett!"he yelled again.

"Yeah right...whatever"I spat while walking out the door slamming it with force.

~Dominic's POV~

She slammed the door with force.

"Ugh! Damn it!"I yelled to myself.

I sat down next to David and Max and saw them smirking at me.

"What?"I asked annoyed.

"Is the all mighty Sir Dominic jealous?"Max teased.

I scoffed and shook my head.

"No...it's that damn bastard Davon who is making my life hell!"I hissed.

Suddenly,an idea popped into my head.

"Guys get ready"I told them.

"Why?"they both asked at the same time.

I smirked and put on my shoes.

"Were going to spy on Scarlett"I told them.

They smirked with me as I walked out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) Hehe I kinda liked the ending of this chapter...oh and about the book 'Shiver' it is a real book and I actually am reading it right now.Also Starbuck's is a real coffee place...lol duh.
Anyway Rate.Comment.Message.Enjoy :D