Falling for You

I'll Jump Your Bones

(Jenny's POV)
"W-what? You don't love me," I said, putting the fork down.

"What are you talking about? I'm in love with you. I have been for years but I didn't really want to say anything. By your reaction, I probably shouldn't have," he said, looking down.

What the hell am I supposed to do? What am I supposed to say? I mean I love Dougie but am I really in love with him? I have been getting strange feelings around him and I haven't had this feeling in years. But back then I thought he was the one. Dougie and I have been best friends since we were little. I mean I don't know if I should try and actually have a relationship with him. Every time I kiss him I really want to kiss him longer. I admitted that I do have feelings for him but I don't know if I can tell him I love him...yet.

"Dougie, no, I'm glad you told me," I said, grabbing his hand. "I was just a bit shocked."

He looked at me. "Oh."

I sighed. "Um, I-I don't know if I love you," I said, quietly. "I mean I love you but not in that way...yet."

"What do you mean yet?"

"I"m trying to figure it out but I do like you a lot. I've just now been getting these feelings for you."

He smiled. "Oh? And you didn't want to tell me, eh?"

"Dougie..." I pushed his shoulder and he laughed. "Our friendship means a lot to me and it would be very different."

He nodded. "Yeah, but do you want to be with me? I mean you said you have feelings for me."

I shrugged. "We could try but if it doesn't work out promise me we will still be best friends."

"You will always be my best friend no matter what."

"Good."

"So are we like...dating now?" He smiled.

I smiled. "I guess we are." I kissed his cheek.

"Why must you tease me?"

I laughed and put my lips against his. He smiled and started kissing me back. I felt butterflies flap around my stomach and I got tingles. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I put my hands on his cheek and deepened the kiss. "Happy?" I asked after I pulled away.

"Very." He smiled. "C'mon, it's getting pretty late. I'll take you home."

"Okay." He got up and took his hand out for me to hold. I grabbed it and got up. "This was really fun, Dougie. Thank you," I said once we were in the car and driving back to my house.

"You're welcome. I've said it before and I'll say it again I would do anything for you."

I smiled and I grabbed his hand, putting it on my lap. "You're amazing, you know that?"

"No, but you definitely are." He smiled.

"Thank you. You're definitely the greatest best friend ever."

"You are, too." He parked the car in my driveway and got out to go open the car door. "Here you go, my lady."

I smiled. "Thanks. You're definitely a gentleman."

He intertwined our fingers. "I try to be." He walked me to my door. "Well, this was fun."

"Yes it was."

"I should get going."

"No." I pulled him back and kissed him. He kissed me back. "You should stay with me." I smiled.

He smiled back. "If that's what you want." I nodded. "Okay then I'll stay."

I opened the door and we went inside and went to my room. "What do you want to do now?" I asked him after I changed into my pajama shorts and a shirt.

Dougie gawked at me but then looked at the TV that he had turned on while I was changing. "Um, I don't know. Whatever you want to do. Did you really have to wear that to sleep?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I feel like I'll jump your bones at any minute."

"So you want to do me, eh?"

"Well, I've wanted to since forever but that would have just been awkward."

I sat on his lap and wrapped my legs around him. I felt his body stiffen and I kissed him. He kissed me back and I lied him down on the bed. I straddled his waist. I kissed his nose and then I kissed his neck. I kissed him again and then got off of him. He pouted and I smiled. "I totally made you think I was going to do you," I said.

"Yes, you're mean. I seriously got excited and I mean in my pants."

I laughed. "I’m sorry." I got up and put a movie in. I pressed play and lied down next to him. I kissed his cheek and he smiled. I put my head on his chest and he wrapped his arm around me. I fell asleep during the movie with a smile on my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I've not posted in a while. I've been lazy and busy haha.