Falling for You

You Can Go On Home.

I was on my fourth drink and I could feel myself getting drunk. . . I just couldn't stop! I hadn't had this many in a long time. Five. Six.

"Okay, love," Dougie took the drink from me. "You've had enough for tonight." I nodded and put my head on his shoulder. I guess this felt kinda right. . . Oh my gosh! What was I thinking!? He's my best friend. He's pretty cute too . . . kinda hot. . . Okay, this is definitely the alcohol talking. "You wanna dance again?" I looked up at him and he winked. I smiled and led our way out to the dance floor.

(Dougie's POV)

I couldn't believe Jenny actually wanted to dance with me. . . again! I mean the first time was just plain old dumb luck, but now. . . oh yeah, she's drunk. I sighed and she danced a little closer and a bit more dirty. I like drunk Jenny. . . wait! No I don't. Maybe I do. I don't know.

We were all piled in the back of the limo again after the party. Tom and Gio were getting all lovey and kissy again, it was kinda awkward. Jenny was passed out in the seat next to me, her head laid in my lap. I was mindlessly stroking her hair when the limo stopped in front of her house. I gently shook her awake.

"We're at your house, love." She yawned and sat up to get out of the limo. As soon as she took a step out of the limo she collapsed onto the floor. I sighed and jumped out of the limo to help her up. "You can go on home, I think I'll stay with her tonight to make sure she's okay." I told the driver. He nodded and drove off.

"Dougie, you don't have to stay here, babe. You can go on home." She waved her hand in the direction of my house.

"No, love, you stayed with me when I was bad, I'll stay with you." I picked her up bridal style and carried her into her house.

"Whoop!" She squealed as I set her down onto her bed and covered her up. "Thank you Dougie." She kissed my cheek. "I love you!" She said and kissed me. Not just a kiss on the cheek, or forehead. An actual kiss. She kissed me! I tried to deepen the kiss but she broke away too fast. I smiled down at her.

"I love you too." She smiled and scooted over a bit.

"Come on. Lay down." She patted the area next to her. I lied down next to her and she placed her head on my chest. "Goodnight Dougie." She yawned and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short? Yes. Important? Yes. Don't ya think?

Comment please! We would like to know who our subscribers are!

~Lindsay Xx