Status: New story. Please give it a chance? :)

It's All a Blur Last Night

Shake the Glitter Off Your Clothes.

I resumed my make-up under his almost tangible stare. Purple eyeshadow to bring out the green in my eyes, dramatic eyeliner that gave me cat eyes, and pale foundation. No lipstick because it got messy at raves, and I didn't want red all over my face. I choose a rainbow headband and put it on hippie-style. Jimmy handed me the Jack wordlessly and followed me out to greet Amy. Jamie was already here with his boytoy and a girl I couldn't recognize.

"Mommy!" Jamie screamed before tackling me to the floor. I laughed at him; some things never change.

"Hey, babe!" I greeted him and kissed his forehead. He helped me up and turned to introduce his friends.

"This is Der-Bear and you already know Zora. Baby, this is my rave mommy Sariah, or Ambrosia, and Amy, or OmNomNom," Jamie giggled while clinging to his boyfriend's hand. I smiled at the couple.

"Jumper, this is Jimmy. We still haven't named him yet," Amy said with a roll of her eyes.

Everyone hugged and said their hellos before Jimmy asked a very important question, "Who's gonna be designated driver? All three of us have been drinking already." Zora raised her hand.

"I'll do it. We took my van anyway. I vote we crash either here or at an after-party. This place beats our apartment," we all voiced our agreements.

"You guys know about my amnesia right?" I asked hesitantly. The five of them nodded and Jimmy grabbed my hand.

Amy went to go do her hair and make-up while the rest of us, minus Zora, drank and discussed tonight's plan. Show up at the rave, stay until closing, go find an afterparty/crash here. We were in for one hell of an adventure. Jimmy told me that I had been to a lot of Cali raves, but I couldn't recall them. I wondered what would happen if I ran into someone I didn't remember. Shrugging off the thought, I placed my hand on Jimmy's thigh. My hand played with the fabric absentmindedly and he shot me a devious look. I smirked while licking my lips. Amy returned from the bathroom and we left the apartment still carrying the alcohol.

Zora's van was literally the sexiest van I had ever seen. A Volkswagen bus with purple and silver paint decorating it. Amy climbed into the passenger's seat, while Jamie and Der-Bear took the middle row. Jimmy and I opted for the back seat. We started driving and Zora turned on Papa Roach's "I Almost Told You That I Loved You". She cranked the volume up and rolled down all possible windows. Jimmy lit a cig and motioned for me to shotgun it with him. I gratefully pressed my lips to his and inhaled the smoke from his lungs. I exhaled small hearts and coughed in surprise. Jimmy laughed lightly at my shock.

"Didn't know that you could do hearts?" he teased.

I shook my head before taking a drag. We continued shotgunning and I taught him how to do the hearts. The sexual songs continued playing, and I immediately liked Zora's taste in music. "Freaxx" by BrokeNCYDE came and I smirked at Jimmy. I drank the last of the Jack and pressed my whiskey stained lips to his. The kiss was a kaleidoscope of alcohol and smoke. Hoots and hollers came from the front of the car, but we ignored them. We pulled apart to breathe and light another cigarette. I pulled a Zippo out of my bra that I had found on my porch. The words "Gay Is Not A Synonym For Shitty" were written on it in rainbow letters. I flicked it open and lit the Marlboro that dangled from Jimmy's lips.

The car pulled into the crowded parking lot and dozens of kids dressed to the nines littered the area. I smiled at all the laughing teenagers who were spinning poi or shuffling. As soon as we parked, I jumped out and started shuffling. My mouth dropped as I realized I could do both the Melbourne Shuffle and the Running Man. I attempted to DnB dance and succeeded. I stopped moving so I could jump up and down. Amy and Jamie laughed at my antics.

"Didn't know you could do that, did you?" Amy asked me while getting out of the car. I shook my head excitedly.

"After Tom learned, he taught you the DnB shit," Jamie told me. My grin grew. Of course he would be the one to teach me.

A couple of gorgeous kandii kids ran up to me screaming my rave name. I smiled at the girls and hugged them both. I explained my amnesia and they told me their names, Rayne Dropz and Heartagram. Apparently, they were my rave husband's kids. When I asked who he was, they giggled and pointed at a flamboyant guy with pink hair who was spinning poi. I walked up to him cautiously, as not to get hit by the glowsticks.

"Smoke?" I said hesitantly.

"Ambrosia! I've missed you so much. Where's Alexandre and Jamie?" he stopped spinning so he could embrace me in a tight hug.

"Alexandre cheated on me and Jamie's over by Zora's car. I don't remember much of the past three years. I hit my head on the coffee table last night," I explained, embarrassed. He laughed loudly.

"That sounds like something you would do. Well, we've been married for almost a year, and it really pissed Alexandre off when I asked you to marry me. He didn't want to share, apparently," Smoke said with a wink. I giggled like a schoolgirl and wanted to facepalm at my girlishness.

"Do you want to re-meet the rest of our family?" he asked while putting his glowsticks around my neck. I nodded and he grabbed my hand so he could drag me over to a group of kids.

"Hey, you guys! Ambrosia lost her memory last night and can't remember jack shit," Smoke shouted, much to my dismay. Thank you for telling the whole world.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? Pwease?
They'll make the updates come faster.