Status: New story. Please give it a chance? :)

It's All a Blur Last Night

Shut Up and Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is

"His car's in your name," Amy told me quietly.

"Give me your keys," I demanded and held out my hand. His key ring was thrown at the wall.

"There. Happy, bitch? Now you've taken everything from me. My band, my house, my car."

"Correction," Jimmy started, "My band, Sari's house, and Sari's car. You're just the rhythm guitarist. We can find a new one in a heart beat." Alexandre sneered before calling Jessica to come get him.

"Get out of my house if you're going to talk to that whore," I snarled; he complied and slammed the door.

"Thank god that's over. Let's get you cleaned up, Sari-bear," Jimmy said softly. I nodded weakly.

I didn't have many cuts or bruises. Just a bloody lip and a few scratch marks on my stomach. Wait 'till the press hears that two girls beat the shit out of "the great Alexandre." An hour later, Jimmy was still at my house. We were laying in my bed (after we had changed the sheets) watching old horror movies. Amy suggested I do an article for AP on it. I beamed evilly.

"That's a great idea, Amy! Just keep my name out of it," Jimmy said. I laughed and snuggled into his shoulder. Amelia gave me a look from the other side of the boy. I shot her an equally weird look.

"Let's go out tonight. Party it up and get drunk. How does that sound, girls? We could invite a couple of people and go to that one place that holds raves," Jimmy said after a while. I nodded excitedly, as did Amy.

"The Warehouse? I'll call Jamie and have him bring his boy. Still got your kandii Miss Ambrosia?" Amy teased me. Ambrosia was my rave name.

"They're somewhere around here, OmNomNom," I giggled. Her name was so cute.

"Let's look then!" she shouted and jumped up to go look in my closet.

I followed her and started looking for my bracelets and necklaces. I found them in a huge tub that contained beaded belts, a tube top, and an rainbow assortment of jewelry. We both squealed in excitement before rummaging for clothes. Turns out I had Fluffies in all different colors.

"Uh, I don't have any clothes," Jimmy called from the bedroom. Amy shot me a devilish look.

"Get your ass in here, Jimmy-Boy. I've got clothes that used to be Jamie's that'll fit you," I said while pulling off my top. His eyes widened when he walked into the closet. Both Amy and I had stripped down to our bras and underwear so we could change.

"Whoa," he breathed out. I laughed at him and threw him a pair of tight black leather pants and a black wife beater with the words "Thou Shalt Party" on it in white UV paint.

"You want me to wear this?" he asked skeptically, holding up the clothes. I nodded with a grin and tossed him a pair of combat boots that would fit him.

"Trust me, you'll have chicks all over you. I have some kandii you can wear. You'll look hot," I reassured the nervous boy.

"Uh, my boxers aren't gonna fit in here..." Jimmy's voice trailed off. I smirked.

"No boxers. Commando," Amy said while pulling on a white snake skin skirt.

He groaned and went to the bathroom to put on the clothes. When he returned, he had on the boots and pants. His shirt was off and he was pulling on the tank top. Amy and I had to close our mouths so he wouldn't see the lust written all over our faces.

"I look like such a fool. You guys are nuts," he said and tugged shyly at the shirt. I shook my head.

"You look drop dead sexy. Trust me. Now got sit on the bed so we can get dressed and then we'll do your make-up," I said before shoving him out of the closet. I closed the door behind him and turned to face Amy.

"Hot damn is that boy fine or what?" she whispered and pulled out a white tube top.

"Yes, he his. Flip a coin to see who gets him?" I asked before pulling on my tight spandex black shorts.

She nodded and handed me a purple neon tank top. She dug out a pair of white Fluffies and I found a pair of bright violet ones. I exchanged my heels for high top black Chucks and she did the same. We dragged the kandii bin out into the bedroom so we could find some to where. It felt like I was going through a stranger's stuff. Jimmy joined us on the floor and I dumped it all out onto the carpet. I picked up a familiar yellow and white multi. The words "Ambrosia and Raichu for life" gleamed up at me. Kat had made it for me when I showed her how to make them. I set it aside for myself and continued picking through the kandii. A lot of the kandii I had in 2010 I still had. I grabbed anything that I recognized. Amy was holding up the tube top and admiring the effort I apparently put into it. As my fingers touched the beads, I remembered the whole process of making it and the times I had worn it.

"Kat and Elena helped me. It took us a little over two weeks. I was wearing it the day Kat died. We were at a rave in Vegas, and someone sold her bunk pills. They didn't even had Piperzine in them; they were just straight meth. She took three and started convulsing on the floor. I had to call the ambulance. I stayed by her side everyday she was in the coma," I told the two of them. Jimmy's eyes softened with empathy. Amy just nodded.

"On a happier note, how about I get some alcohol while you guys call Jamie?" he suggested. We both nodded and Jimmy disappeared out the door.

"Here, I've got a coin," Amy said while digging in her purse. She pulled out a quarter.

"Heads," I said before she flipped it. We waited anxiously as the coin fell to the ground.

"Fuck," she cursed when she realized it was on heads. I did a mini-happy dance and giggled as Jimmy walked back in.

"What's so funny?" he asked suspiciously. We shook our heads, though Amy was still frowning.

Jimmy tossed me a bottle of Jack Daniel's. I smirked at him before taking a long gulp. The familiar burn of whiskey was soothing. Amy snagged it from me and I continued to load my arms up with kandii. A couple of rainbow beaded belts circled around my hips scene kid style. I grabbed a few beaded headbands and skipped to the bathroom. Jimmy followed me with another bottle of Jack. He sipped it while watching me put on make-up.

"Stalker much?" I teased and applied a generous about of body glitter. He smirked at me.

"You're just pretty, that's all," he half-joked. I motioned him to sit on the counter in front of me.

"Make-up?" Jimmy asked skeptically. I nodded my head.

"Just a bit of eyeliner and shadow. No glitter, don't worry," I winked.

He submitted to my make-up brush and I applied some silver eyeshadow that made his emerald eyes shine. After a little bit of moaning and groaning, I got him to wear a little eyeliner. His eyes captivated me when I pulled back to examine the finished product. My mouth parted in awe and my feet carried me closer to him. Jimmy put his hands on my hips and stared at me. His eyes moved from my mouth to my eyes and back again. I rested my hands on his chest and bit my bottom lip nervously.

"We should finish getting ready if we want to get there before sunrise," Jimmy breathed out. I nodded while not looking away from his eyes. His lips met my cheek lightly before he gently pushed me away.

"Later," he winked and took a drink of the Jack. I smiled weakly. That boy made me breathless.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope it's good. Am I rushing the Jimmy and Sariah thing? I have big plans for the next chapter. I'm creating a fictional rave scene and it's taking a LOT of creatiivity.

Mucho thanks to music is life. I'm gonna comment one of your stories in a second!!

PWEASE comment. Feedback means the world to writers.