Status: Complete.

You Leave Me Breathless

Christa

[Peyton]

Two days passed, making today Tuesday. Still in the first week of September. I’ve got work tonight, but Trinity has the night off. Big news though – Ray’s wife Christa is in town and wants to meet us. Why she would want to meet us is beyond me, but oh well.

Trinity and I were heading over to Ray and Bob’s apartment, where everyone would be meeting. Well, everyone apart from Bob’s girlfriend. Yup, it’s news to me too. Frank told me about her the other day. Apparently it’s a new relationship, so he’s taking it slow for her to meet the group. Bless him.

It was midday when we arrived at the apartment. I killed the engine and stepped out the car, adjusting my denim skirt and low-cut green tank-top, switching the ballet flats I’d driven in for matching green heels. Y’know, just incase I have to go straight to work. Or something. Trinity smoothed down her plain grey strap-dress, throwing a black cardigan around her shoulders as we walked. I’ll say this – she’s definitely become more...feminine now that she’s dating Mikey. Not in a bad way, but wayyy more than she ever was before.

“Do I look alright?” she asked as I buzzed the apartment

“What are you gonna do if I say no?” I smiled sweetly

Trinity scowled at me, before quickly smiling as the door opened, revealing Bob.

“You’re the last to arrive again,” he chuckled

“You’d get worried if we started turning up on time,” I snickered, walking in

Bob considered this for a second.

“Yeah, you’ve got a point,” he grinned

I smiled triumphantly, following him and Trinity up the stairs. Eventually we walked into a large modern apartment, hearing cheers and hollers when we saw everyone sitting down. I sat down next to Frank, smiling as he kissed my neck in greeting.

“We thought you’d never make it!” Gerard teased

“It takes time to look this good,” Trinity retorted playfully, sitting down on Mikey’s lap

Everyone groaned as they kissed, only earning laughter from the couple.

“You don’t do that when Frank and Peyton get it on!” Mikey protested

“That’s because they leave the room and don't come back,” Lindsey smirked

Trinity rolled her eyes as she chuckled, adjusting herself to face the rest of the room as Mikey slid his arms round her waist. A couple of years ago, any guy doing that would’ve got a straight punch to the crotch. Hmm. It was only then that I noticed a dark haired woman sitting next to Ray. She laughed.

“Hi, I’m Christa. You must be Peyton?” she introduced

“Aye, that’s me,” I nodded, smiling

As she introduced herself to Trinity, I studied her appearance. She had pale skin, though not as pale as Lindsey’s, and her hair was very dark brown and really choppy. The centre of her lip was pierced and she dressed quite edgily. She looked like the type of woman that wouldn’t take shit from anyone. I liked her already.

“I’ve heard a lot about you two. Especially from Frank and Mikey,” Christa said warmly, relaxing back in Ray’s arms

“I can assure you it’s probably all true,” I chuckled

“Mm, what she said,” Trinity said distractedly

I glanced at her, rolling my eyes when I saw Mikey kissing down her neck. I wish she’d just hurry up and seduce him. The sexual tension was driving me insane.

“So we were thinking about going to Francesco’s down the road, and having lunch there?” Ray announced

“Sounds good to me,” Frank nodded, everyone else voicing various agreements

“Let’s go then!” Bob said excitedly

I stood up, allowing Frank to hold my hand as we left. I didn’t want him getting too attached.Especially not while I’m still fucking Drew Especially since we’re not actually in a complete relationship and I don’t want a relationship.

*

[Trinity]

“So Christa’s nice,” I said to Mikey

“Yeah, she and Ray are good together,” Mikey smiled back

The two of us were at mine and Peyton’s apartment. Frank had walked Peyton to work and told us not to go to his and Mikey’s apartment, because he (and I quote) wants to be able to sleep without being interrupted by vigorous fucking sounds. He’s a blunt guy. I can see why Peyton keeps him around.

But anyway. I knew Peyton can tell how sexually frustrated I am; hell, I bet everyone can tell – I just wish Mikey would give in. I might have to give him a little encouragement.

“Want to watch a movie or something?” I suggested

“Sure,” Mikey smiled, taking his shoes off by the front door

“I’ll go and change into something more comfortable then,” I smiled innocently

Mikey nodded obliviously, and went to sit on the couch. I rolled my eyes, walking into my bedroom. This is going to call for some serious stuff. I dug through the top of my wardrobe, smirking as I pulled out a lingerie set I’d had yet to use at all. It’s a simple teal coloured bra and thong set with a little black lace, and it really makes my eyes pop. I quickly stripped off and put this on, taking off the tags as well as throwing on a white silk robe. With a squirt of my favourite Ed Hardy perfume and a bit of lipgloss, I ruffled my hair and walked back out to Mikey.

“What film have you chosen?” I asked casually

Mikey’s jaw dropped as he saw my outfit, his cheeks blushing. I swear I saw a slight bit of drool.

“You okay there, Mikes?” I asked innocently, sitting down next to him

He made a strangled noise, making me chuckle. I put my bare legs over his lap, one hand on his cheek so he was looking directly at me.

“Anything I can help you out with?” I smirked, losing all innocence

Mikey’s eyes grew dark with lust, and before I knew it, I was lying on my back and he was on top of me, kissing my neck hotly.

“That’s more like it,” I purred, enjoying the feeling of his hands exploring my curves

Mikey hurriedly pulled his t-shirt over his head, making my eyes sparkle. Fucking finally. I’m definitely having my way with him tonight. Then he ground his hips against mine, causing such a friction that made me moan loudly.

“Bedroom. Now,” I ordered

Mikey couldn’t stand up quick enough. He grabbed my hand and pulled me from the room I’d just come from, quickly shutting the door. I let the silk gown slide to the floor, leaving me standing in just my lingerie. Mikey advanced towards me, but I held my hand out to stop him.

It wasn’t an easy task, I’ll let you know.

“You have far too much clothing,” I said hoarsely, my words dripping with desire

My tone of voice surprised even me. Seemed to set Mikey over the edge though, and he quickly lost his jeans and socks, and backed me onto my bed. I gasped as I fell backwards, but groaned as Mikey ground his hips into mine again.

Then he froze, as if realising what he was doing. I growled and flipped him over, pinning his wrists above his head with one hand.

“I don’t want to rush us, Trin,” Mikey whispered, although his resolve seemed to fade now my cleavage was so close to his face

“I don’t give a shit. It’s been a month since we started dating, Mikey, and I want you,” I said simply, trailing one of my hands down to the top of his boxers, “think of this as an early birthday present. For the both of us,”

As my fingers started tugging his boxers down, Mikey bit his bottom lip, before smirking. Mmm he looks good when he does that.

“Well it is only a few days till my birthday,” Mikey said with a fake-sigh

“Shut up and fuck me,” I growled, pulling his boxers completely off

Mikey laughed, flipping us over, and leant down to my ear as he threw my bra to the side.

“Yes ma’am,” he whispered hotly, ripping my thong off in a way that made me gasp

And Oh My God
♠ ♠ ♠
Ray and Christa
Trinity’s seduction outfit

I'm back!
Woah, Trinity finally seduced Mikey!!

All I can say is England is amazing! My new house is incredible, and although I've got a lot of work to do from transferring University, I'm stoked to be back on Mibba updating!

Comments pleeeease?
xo