Status: Complete.

You Leave Me Breathless

Strain

[Trinity]

A week passed into November, eight days having passed since the party. Things were getting even worse now, Peyton and Frank not talking at all. When one of them was in the room, the other would leave and vice versa. Needless to say, it was making mine and Mikey’s relationship strain. I know, I know, we shouldn’t even get involved...but how can we not? Besides the fact I live with Peyton and Mikey lives with Frank, Peyton and I are sisters and best friends! We’ve been there for each no matter what, and that’s never going to change! And Mikey and Frank have been best friends for years – that’s going to come before any sort of relationship. So yeah, Mikey and I have been struggling.

It’s not been horrendous, but it’s not been great. It doesn’t help that when Peyton’s in a bad mood, she takes it out on me, and then I get into a bad mood. Which means that I take out my bad mood on Mikey, and he clearly doesn’t have the balls to handle my bad moods. Difficult times, my friends, difficult times.

Anyway, seeing as Peyton, Drew and I have been working solidly over the past week, I was more than ecstatic for my day off today. And I know that Mikey isn’t at band practice, so I was more than happy when he called and said he was picking me up in half an hour. That was half an hour ago, so I’m standing outside my apartment, having a quick smoke. It’s not that warm at all today, so I’m wearing a grey woollen dress, black tights and black kitten heels, a simple white coat thrown over my shoulders. Not very me, really is it? Well, I guess the dress is low-cut and quite short, so that makes up for it.

Enough of my rambling. As I took the lat drag of my cigarette and stubbed it out, Mikey walked up the stairs. I smiled weakly at him, popping a piece of gum in my mouth.

“Hey doll,” Mikey said warmly

“Hey,” I sighed, pulling him into a hug

“I hate that their fight is affecting us,” Mikey mumbled, kissing the top of my head

“Mmhmm,” I agreed

“Gee and Lindsey want us to go round theirs. Said they’ve got something to show us?” Mikey offered, holding me at arms length

“Sure,” I shrugged

Mikey smiled and pecked my lips, linking our hands together. When we got to the bottom of the stairs, I realised he didn’t have his car. And that we were walking away from mine. So I looked up at him as if he was crazy.

“We’re walking?” I exasperated

“Yeah?” Mikey replied innocently

“You’re mad. If my feet hurt then I want a piggy back,” I pouted

“I’m sure I can deal with that,” Mikey chuckled

I sighed, blowing my fringe out of my eyes as we started walking up the road. The things I do for this man.

[45 minutes later]

I hopped off Mikey’s back, smoothing down my dress. It had only taken 20 minutes of walking before my feet had started to hurt. Note to self, wear socks as well if walking randomly in tights and new heels. Mikey relinked our hands as he knocked on the door, Gerard opening it.

“Ah, good, you made it,” he smiled hesitantly

“What are you hiding, Gee?” I asked suspiciously, raising an eyebrow as I walked into the house

“Um, Lindsey’s bandmate Kitty called about something she read in one of her niece’s magazines. We thought you should take a look,” Gerard said with a weak smile

I didn’t realise I’d tightened my grip on Mikey’s hand.

“Babe, calm down, I’m sure it’s fine,” Mikey murmured as we followed Gerard into the living room

Lindsey was sitting in there, a laptop on the coffee table in front of her.

“Hey Linds,” I said softly, smiling slightly

“Hey Trin. Here’s the article,” Lindsey pointed

Mikey and I sat down on the other sofa, and Lindsey turned the laptop to face us. At the top of the screen was the headline New Romance for MCR?, followed by two pictures, one of me and one of Peyton. They were from quite a while back and it was clear we didn’t know they’d been taken. In my photo I was wearing quite casual clothes actually (jeans, tank top and open cloth waistcoat) and Peyton was wearing a yellow dress in hers.

“Who’s that guy with his arm around you?” Mikey frowned

“That was...” my mind searched for the guy’s name

“And where were you?” Gerard added, sitting down next to his wife

“His name was Barney, he worked with us, and this was from when we were in Nebraska. Lincoln, I think? God, this was only a few months after Peyton turned 18!” I chuckled

“Why are there people with microphones and tapes?” Lindsey frowned

“Oh, these fucking weird reporters thought I was someone famous actress chick and they wouldn’t leave me alone. Barney’s arm is only around me because I was on the verge of beating this one annoying woman. I didn’t even know someone had taken a photo,” I sighed

Mikey squeezed my hand for support.

“Where was Peyton’s? It doesn’t look like the same place,” Gerard asked

“Peyton’s was Charlotte, North Carolina, I think. I only know that because of the ass of the guy in front of her. I could never forget that ass. I’m not sure why this photo was taken, but that was from over a year back. Definitely haven’t seen that ass in a long time,” I explained

“Uh, you should probably read the article now,” Lindsey said hesitantly

“If you’re sure,” I grumbled

Mikey kept his hand linked with mine as Lindsey scrolled down the page.

New Romance for MCR?

Sources tell me that there are two new girls on the scene of the lives of My Chemical Romance. These girls are Trinity and Peyton Hayes, notorious partiers and bartenders, two sisters that appeared three years ago, travelling the country and causing chaos in their wake. The Hayes sisters also have a bit of a promiscuous reputation, apparently. So what are they doing with the men of My Chemical Romance?

Following the marriage of Gerard Way and Lyn-Z (of Mindless Self Indulgence), as well as that of Ray Toro to his girlfriend Christa, this only leaves Mikey, Frank and Bob. But, Bob Bryar has been spotted with a new girl for the last few months, and Frank Iero has his long-time girlfriend Jamia Nestor...so that leaves Mikey, right? Surely the most innocent and shy member of the band wouldn’t be with girls like this?

Well, we just had to find out. We wanted to know as much as you do. It appears that Mikey Way is dating the older sister, Trinity, and that Frank is friendly with Peyton, even though his girlfriend has been away since the early summer. However, the band introduced Trinity as Mikey’s girlfriend in a local Newark show back in early September, and the two of them have been spotted looking genuinely happy...so that’s good, right? Nothing’s been found about Frank Iero and the other sister Peyton, but something doesn’t smell right there.

The Hayes sisters have had quite their string of celebrities too, reportedly including members of the bands Escape the Fate, Bullet For My Valentine, Funeral For A Friend, Bring Me The Horizon, Cobra Starship, The Academy Is and All Time Low. I know that all fans of My Chemical Romance will hope as much as I do that Trinity and Peyton Hayes aren’t using the guys of MCR for their fame and money!

If anyone has any more information on these hot-headed harlots, let us know! We’ll let you know any updates
.

I was speechless. Angry and speechless. How dare this journalist accuse me and Peyton of using Frank and Mikey for their fame and money! Sure, we’re used to trash talk, but not to this degree of patheticness. And how the hell did they find out so much about us?!

“Er, are you okay?” Lindsey asked nervously

I snapped my head up, my eyes blazing furiously.

“I’m fucking fantastic,” I growled

I didn’t see Mikey send his sister-in-law a look, but I did see Lindsey and Gerard leave the room so Mikey and I were alone.

“You know that I don’t believe this bullshit, right?” Mikey said softly

“It doesn’t matter! It’s the fact that this bullocks is worldwide now that’s the problem!” I retorted

“Our true fans won’t believe it,” Mikey said reassuringly

“How can you be so sure?” I grumbled

“Because our true fans know that we wouldn’t date girls like the ones that journalist has made you out to be,” Mikey explained

“The sad thing is, she’s completely right about most of it,” I muttered

“You may have been that girl at some point, Trin, but you’re not any more. Not even close. And you’re not using us for fame and money,” Mikey smiled

“How is changing because of a guy a good thing?” I exasperated

Mikey didn’t seem able to answer that, making me sigh and run my hand through my hair.

“Look, I’m crazy about you, you know that. But I don’t think this article is going to give you any good press. So maybe it would be a good idea for us not to be seen together,” I said softly

“What are you saying? You want to break up because of this?” Mikey said quickly

“Uh, well...”

“No,” Mikey said bluntly

“What?” I asked, shocked at his tone of voice

Mikey never speaks like that.

“We’re not breaking up over this crap! You are mine and I don’t care what anyone else thinks. We know what you and Pey are really like, so isn’t that all that matters? I know that you’re not using me for fame or money, so who cares what trash-talkers say? You’re not breaking up with me,” Mikey said firmly

This time it was me that was speechless. Mikey grunted in frustration and leant down, furiously pressing his lips against mine. I groaned at the harsh contact but immediately kissed back, letting out my anger into the embrace. Mikey pushed me down flat on my back, leaving no space between our bodies as I tangled my fingers in his messy hair. Slipping his tongue past my lips, Mikey took complete control. And for some reason I was more than happy to let him, moaning loudly as he ground his hips down on mine.

“Jesus fuck, you could’ve at least closed the door!” Gerard yelped

Mikey broke the kiss, sitting up as he smiled innocently at his brother. Gerard just rolled his eyes, shaking his head in amusement.

“You two okay now?” he asked worriedly

Mikey looked down at me. I just sat up and smiled softly back.

“Yeah, we are,” Mikey nodded, looking back at his brother

“Finally! One couple down, one to go,” Gerard whooped

“What do you mean?” I frowned

“Peyton hasn’t seen this yet,” Gerard said hesitantly

“But...” Mikey prompted

“I kinda made Lindsey leave to take her over to yours and Frank’s so the two of them could see the article together? And hopefully settle their differences and stop arguing?” Gerard offered sheepishly

“You know this won’t end well,” I pointed out

“Yeah I know. That’s why Lindsey is coming back and you two can go over later to check if there’s any dead bodies,” Gerard grinned

“Asshole,” I grumbled

“Hot-headed harlot,” Gerard shot back, teasing

I playfully growled at Gerard, making him laugh and leave the room. Mikey looked back down at me, one of his hands reaching up to tuck a stray curl behind my ear.

“Please don’t ever suggest we break up. Even if you think it’s for my own good. I can’t lose you, Trinity,” Mikey said softly

I scratched my head awkwardly. I’ve never been good with emotions.

“Er, if you say so,” I shrugged

“I do. Now where were we before my brother interrupted?” Mikey smirked, completely oblivious to my hesitancy

I grinned. Laying back down on the sofa, I pulled Mikey down too by the collar of his t-shirt, so only our lips were separated.

“Right about here,” I whispered, my lips brushing against his with every word

Mikey wasted no time in pressing his lips back to mine.

“You two better not be fucking on my sofa!” Gerard yelled

Mikey broke away with a groan, resting his forehead against mine.

“If you weren’t so fucking innocent and morally right, we could be fucking right now,” I muttered

“I’m no goody two shoes,” Mikey retorted

“Er, yes you are,” I snickered

Mikey growled and reached his arm out, closing the door. I raised an eyebrow, smirking slightly.

“I am not a goody two shoes,” Mikey repeated, his voice low and dangerous

This only fuelled my desire more.

“Why don’t you prove it?” I challenged
♠ ♠ ♠
Trinity’s paparazzi picture
Peyton’s paparazzi picture

Gotta love a paparazzi storm!
And Mikey getting angry? Ooh la la!
Surprising drama in the next chapter - something which has affected one of my friend's personally!

Wow, 71 subscribers! Think I could have some more comments? Those of you who are commenting, you're amazing =]
And for those of you like ContentToLetMeShine who are wondering when All Time Low are going to show up, they'll be here in chapter 25 =] It'll be fun!

xo