Status: Complete.

You Leave Me Breathless

Struggle

[Peyton]

Two weeks passed. Trinity came back to work a few days ago, Connor having not allowed her to do anything but rest. I think he thinks he’s our big brother or something. Whatever! But her and Mikey are scarily affectionate. It’s weird seeing my sister like that. You might think I’m just being pessimistic, but it really is strange. If you’d grown up with a time-bomb like Trinity, then you’d understand.

I’m not saying her change is bad. No, it’s quite nice having a sister that’s always happy and warm. She smiles non-stop and actually seems to be a nice person. Who would’ve guessed.

“PEYTON LOUISE HAYES, YOU FUCKING BITCH! WHERE’S THE MILK?!”

Who am I kidding? Sure, Trinity has her nice moments, but she’s turned into the devil incarnate now that she’s having to quit smoking. Her mood swings are incredible, and she’s nearly always irritable. I don’t know how Mikey puts up with her. He’s probably holding onto the fact she said she loves him. That, and the fact that angry sex is good. Eh, whatever he’s holding onto, it can’t be much. Trinity’s pure evil at the moment.

“IT’S IN THE FRIDGE, SLUTFACE!” I hollered back

A mother passing scowled at me, covering her young son’s ears. Whoops. Chuckling, I shut the front door. I’d only gone outside to see if we had any mail. Only a postcard from The Benson’s. Their foster daughter was nearly 17 now. How time flies! Shuffling towards the kitchen, I waved innocently at Trinity, who was making both of us a cup of coffee. It’s only midday, but for some reason we’re both awake.

“Sorry for cussing,” Trinity grumbled, pushing a mug of liquid caffeine towards me

“I can’t believe you’ve been off nicotine for two weeks already. You only lasted 15 minutes last time, didn’t you?” I grinned, teasing

“Last time I didn’t have a heart infection,” Trinity shot back

I held my free hand up in surrender, laughing. Trinity rolled her eyes but smiled slightly. See? I knew she couldn’t stay mad forever. Well, until her next mood swing anyway.

“Have we got cornflakes?” Trinity yawned

“Yeah, top shelf of the far cupboard,” I nodded, pointing

Trinity smiled gratefully and jumped up onto the counter. I laughed, but didn’t say anything. While you may think it’s gross to have bare feet on your kitchen counter, Trinity and I are too short to reach anything above the first shelf, so we have to deal. She grabbed two bowls as well, before jumping back to the floor. I smiled as she silently poured a bowl of cornflakes for the both of us, adding milk.

“You can get your own spoon,” Trinity said simply, walking past me

Well, that was almost nice. I chuckled and walked past her, picking up a spoon and the cornflake bowl, before leaving the kitchen and joining her on the sofa.

“What time have we got work tonight?” I yawned, shovelling a spoonful of cornflakes into my mouth

Trinity chuckled as milk dribbled down my chin. Okay, maybe that was a bit of a big mouthful.

“We start at 8,” Trinity replied finally

“Eurgh, ages then,” I groaned

I took a long sip of my coffee, jumping slightly as Trinity’s cell phone started ringing. She grumbled under her breath and put down her bowl, getting up. She picked it up off the kitchen counter and put it to her ear.

“What?...yeah, Mikes, I saw the caller ID...what do you want?... I guess you can...yeah, sure...see you in half an hour...woah, what?...no...no...no...eurgh, fine...see you soon,”

Trinity hung up, a scowl on her face.

“What was that about?” I asked hesitantly, sensing her mood flip

“Mikey’s coming over with Frank. Apparently Frank broke it off with Jamia and he wants to see you,” Trinity said in an annoyed voice

I choked on the coffee I just swallowed. He what?!

“Don’t look at me like that, I know as much as you do...aka nothing,” Trinity warned

“Half an hour?” I sighed

“Yeah. You should probably go get dressed. I’m not,” Trinity shrugged

“But you’re only in one of Mikey’s shirts and your boy shorts,” I frowned

“So? Mikey’s seen me naked, this is a step up from that,” Trinity retorted

I rolled my eyes. If she’s in a bad mood over something as little as that, I’m not going to fuel the fire. Quickly finishing my cornflakes, I dumped the bowl in the sink, heading back to my room to get changed. I’d never thought that Frank would ditch Jamia, let alone want to see me straight after. This could take some preparation.

[30 minutes later]

“We’re going to watch a film, do what you want,” Trinity said monotonally to me

I just nodded awkwardly, hands fumbling with the bottom of my blue knit dress. Frank stood in front of me, looking just as awkward. I sighed, before looking into his eyes.

“Do you want a drink?” I asked

“Er, a water would be good,” Frank nodded

I turned and walked into the kitchen, Frank following behind me. I silently poured him a glass of water, handing it to him. He nodded his thanks, taking a sip. This was getting frustrating.

“What do you want, Frank?” I asked softly

“To see you,” Frank replied smoothly, lifting his eyes

The way his gaze fell on my body...well, let’s just say I could do with a cold glass of water myself. There is no natural way he could’ve possibly given me the heat rush he just did!

“Why? You just broke up with your long-term girlfriend, Frank. Shouldn’t you be upset?” I scoffed, raising an eyebrow to cover my desire

“I should be. But I broke up with her for you,” Frank said hoarsely

My eyes bugged.

“What?” I said, surprised

“You said I couldn’t have you again unless I broke up with Jamia. I couldn’t stand being without you, Peyton. So I made my choice. What’s yours?” Frank asked, his eyes glinting

When I didn’t reply, Frank put down his glass of water and walked towards me. I couldn’t move, frozen in shock, leaving Frank to press his body completely against mine.

“What’s your choice?” Frank murmured, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear

I gulped heavily, even more turned on as Frank lazily brushed his fingers down my sides.

“You, Frank. It’s always been you,” I whispered

“That’s all I needed to hear,” Frank smirked

Without a second’s hesitation, Frank crashed his lips to mine, making me groan at the fire in his embrace. He wasted no time in grabbing my waist and lifting me to sit on the kitchen counter, pressing his body tight against mine once more. I kissed him roughly, desperate almost, showing him just how much I wanted him. Wrapping my legs round his waist and my arms round his neck, I pushed my tongue into his mouth, tangling it with his.

Now this was what I’d been missing. The rush, the heat, the desire. Frank’s hands slid up my thighs, pushing my dress up to my waist. I broke the kiss, resting my forehead against his as I stared into his lust-filled eyes.

“Shouldn’t we take this to my room?” I asked breathlessly, my fingers playing with his short dark hair

“I want you right now,” Frank growled

I groaned at the tone of his voice, only earning a smirk. Frank returned his lips to mine, his fingers playing with the top of my panties. Hmm, he’s wearing too much clothing. My hands went to his belt buckle, quickly undoing it. I easily unzipped his jeans and pushed them to the floor with my feet. Frank smirked against my lips, before ripping my underwear off. I chuckled at his urgency, tugging his bottom lip with my teeth. As my feet pushed down his boxers, I looked him in the eyes.

“You are mine,” I said lowly

“And no-one else can have you,” Frank said, his voice gravelly

Satisfied, I pressed my lips to his.
♠ ♠ ♠
*runs around screaming*
FRANK AND PEYTON!!
Whoop =]
*Ducks head and hides*
Trinity and Mikey :(

Okay, I have my exam today and I'm leaving in fifteen minutes, but I couldn't calm down knowing that I wouldn't have posted (I'm going out drinking straight after the exam)...so here you go!

Comments?
xo