She'll Be A Secret You Can Keep-Jack Barakat

Take my Hand And we Will Run Away

"Why are you talking to Barakat?" Garrett demanded.
“What have you been doing on that phone?” Jared asked, a teasing smile on his face.

“We've just been talking, Jared." I said, “And for some reason, Garrett doesn’t like it when I do that. "
"I'm protecting you, Lexie." Garrett pleaded.
"Well, I'm obviously not protecting you from John," I interrupted. "So why don't you just stop, Garrett."
"Can we talk about this later, please?" Jared whined.

“Fine. Since this dickfucker guaranteed me trouble already."

"I am not a dick fucker!" Garrett whined.

"your mom begs to differ."

Garrett gave me a puzzled look. "My mom doesn't have a dick....she's a girl."

"whatever, you get my point." I huffed.

“You better go talk to John." Jared reminded me.

“But I don’t want to." I whined.

“What’s he gonna do?” Garrett asked.

"yell at me?"

“Look at it this way. He’s gonna be more mad at me than you, so whatever he does to you will be ten times worse for me.” I smiled.
“That shouldn’t make you happy!" I laughed and walked toward my brother.

“Alexis." John said as I came closer. "Oh, full names-I must be in trouble." I joked.
“Care to fill me in on this?" He took my
phone from my hand so I could see the screen, and I saw a picture of Jack striking a model pose. I laughed.

“That looks like Jack Barakat,” I said.

“I know who it is, Lexie. What's up with you two?"

“He texted me when tour started, and we’ve been talking ever since.” John sighed.  I put my hands on my hips.“What, did Garrett get to you too?"

“I don’t like you talking to Jack.”

"You have got to be kidding me." I muttered.

“Don’t get me wrong, Jack’s a great guy—”

“Then why can’t I talk to him?”

“You didn’t let me finish, Jack’s a great guys guy. He's a charmer. Way too forward with the girls."

“I’m a big girl, Jonathan, I’m not going to get hurt. And if I do, I’ll be fine. And it’s not like Jack and I have a thing. We just met."

“Okay,” he sighed. I wrapped my arms around his torso, and rested my head on his chest. “Now tell me about Garrett.” I sighed and pulled back.

“Way to ruin the moment, Johnny." I opened the van door, took my phone from his hand, and climbed in. “I am not talking about it with the guys in earshot."

John climbed in after me and shut the door. “How come you guys were arguing about him trying to get you naked one day, and the next I found out he took your virginity?"
"Because we never dated or became a couple in any way."

“Then why did you have sex?"

I sighed. “I was a junior, he was a senior. We both had just broken up with our steadies, so we were feeling vulnerable. One thing led to another, and you can probably guess what happened next. It never happened again."

“Can you give me a reason to hurt Garrett?”

“He's a dickfucker?" I tried.
John laughed and pulled me into a hug. Kennedy knocked on the window of the van.

"Nobody cares if you're having a heart to heart, we need to drive!" he yelled. We laughed and opened the door, letting all the boys in.

“Garrett." John stated, cracking his knuckles. I thought that was a nice touch. 

“Just do it fast," Garrett sighed. I laughed as John jumped on Garrett, a wrestling match soon following.

I pulled out my phone and started texting Jack. It was just me and him now.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm really stuck on Love Dare....bumming :/ I might delete it, but I really don't want tooooo!!!!