Abducted

Liar

Frank's POV

I hated myself as of right now I couldn’t believe my father did that to Gerard. I promise Gerard nothing would happen I had lied. I watch as my father lay Gerard in the back seat of the car, angry started to build up within me. I was angry with my father he promises he would not do anything he lied to me.

“How could you! You lied to me, “I yelled at my father.

“Frank calm down, I had to. If I would have told you the truth you would have told him. Then he wouldn’t have come back. It’s for his own good, “Dad said.

“You didn’t have to do that! I promise him we wouldn’t hurt him, I promise on my life. Now you made me a liar, he’ll never trust me now, “I yelled in angry.

My dad had no right to do that, he fucking promise me he wouldn’t hurt Gerard. I should have fucking known he was lying to me.

“Thanks to you he hates me now, “I said before getting in the car.

My dad just look at me as if he felt badly for lying he didn’t say another word, he got into the car. We were on the road once again; we are heading to South Carolina for a while. But before we could leave, we had to go burn our camper we would no longer be living it. I look out of my car window I felt beyond bad I didn’t mean to lie I had no idea my dad was going to give him that shot. If I would have known, I would have told him even if my dad didn’t won’t me too.

I look over at Gerard making sure he was alright, he look peaceful. He looks as if nothing in the world was bothering him. I felt my heart beat fast it has been happening every time I look at him. Part of me was happy he came back with me but sad about what happen.

Hours passed before we reach our camper it was park in an empty lot that no one ever comes to anymore, from the road you couldn’t see it. My mom stayed in the car with Gerard in case he woke up, me and my dad got out of the car. My dad went inside the camper before coming back out with a gas can. He began to pour it all around the camper, and inside. Once my dad was done I struck a match before throwing down on the car, we stood back from a far while watching the camper go up in flames

I won’t lie if I said I wasn’t going to miss that camper it has been home to me even since I was five. I always thought it was exciting to have a home that was on wheels. My dad and I headed back to the car before driving off once again. I look in the back window watching the camper burn as I was watching it I look over just a little to see Gerard waking up.

“I’m sorry I had no idea he was going to do that, “I said hoping he would believe.

“You’re a liar, you knew he was going. It was just a damn trick to make me come back, “He whispers in angry.

“Honesty I have no idea if I did I swear I would have told you, I tried to stop him but it was too late. Don‘t hate me, “I whisper in sadness.

“Too late I do, I wish I would have never come back. I thought I could trust you but I was beyond wrong. I don’t won’t to be with you, I hate you, “He replied.

I just turn my head towards the window all I could was let the tears slowly go down my face. My heart was broken.