My Obsession.

Change Your Mind.

Today is Saturday, or I-date-Mister-Eric-Halvorsen-For-The-First-Time day.

I see some notifications in my blackberry, showed a one blackberry messenger sign.

“Shay! Are you ready for once in a life time experience, dating the most gorgeous boy in the world, a.k.a. Eric James Halvorsen? :p”

I chuckled when I sight that, why he have to be so cute? But.. suddenly I remember what Regina says. I don’t know whether I should believe her or not, but yeah, even though if she is lying, a girl like me doesn’t belong to a human like him.

“I can’t, Eric.. I don’t have any interest in you.” I type this and still confuse whether I should enter this or not. I like him, but.. I press the enter button while I close my eyes.

….10 minute pass and I still didn’t get any reply from him.

“..Eric.. I’m so sorry. Please reply :’(“ I type this.

“Why, Shay? You said yes.” He finally reply me.

I couldn’t type any of those alphabeth in my bb, because I don’t know what to do.

Then suddenly my door opens, and I sight him standing in there.

“WHAT? HOW COULD YOU GET INTO HERE?” I shocked because I’m still in my pj’s.

“Sorry, I just too curious why you said that to me.”

God, he is a little, little creep. I took one long breath then I decided to speak to him.

“Well yesterday your girlfriend talked to me then she said that I should back off, happy?”

“Whoa whoa, my girlfriend? Who in this fucking world is she? You?”

“Not me! Regina.”

He laughed and he started to embrace my cheek.

“Look, little girl, she is just some kind of bitch that declare herself to everyone that she is my girlfriend. No need to be jealous, Shay. Maybe you are my future girlfriend, hohoho.” I think he have exchange his laugh with Santa Claus’s.

“-________- -________- -_______-“ I type this in my phone and send it to his phone because I can’t even said a single word out of my mouth.

He chuckled then he grab my arm then we went to his car, then we just burst away from my house without saying a single word to John and Mom. Eric is like a cheetah, and I’m the prisoner of the cheetah. He just kidnapped me like that. I like him.

We went to hill, then he put some nap above the grass, also with the food and drinks.

“You didn’t tell that we’re gonna have a picnic.” I smiled and bit my lips.

“I also didn’t tell you that I’m gonna rape you.” He smile creepily.

I started to slowly back off from him. He is creepy, like I said before.

“Oh my god no! Just kidding, Shay.” He laughed again.

“Rrrr if you are a television, I’m gonna smack it.”

“Try me.” He chuckled and grab my arms until I fell on the nap.

We laughed, throw away the food to our hair, and he hugged me to put some sauce in my cheek, and do other stuff and makes us happy.

I think I lose my voice because I laughed too much with him. Oh my god he showed some stupid facial expression that makes my stomach explode. He really can cheer me up. Then we both rolling-race in the grass.

Until night comes and rain, we quickly get into the car and laughed together.
I sneezed.

“There, there.” He smiled as he slap my cheek, slowly. “Here.” He opened his jacket and put it to my body. He kissed my palm and continued saying: “There, you got everything you need, Princess Shayna.”

I was so shocked he kissed my palm. But I can’t stand giggling and chuckling to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Long time no posted! Sorry for the bad grammar, my mind is full of un-necessary things :'( It makes me hard to think~ and I still have many sickness is my body.

AWW I LOVE HALVO.

I wish I am Shayna.

Do you guys wish that too? :p