Ferdard One-Shot

Two

Franks p.O.v

"Gee!" I giggled as he kissed my neck. "It feels funny!" I murmered. "But I know you like it" His voice was muffled by my skin. "It's no fair! Your skin is so beautiful! And soft. Why can't mine be as perfect as yours!" He whined. I giggled. "Gee, your pretty and perfect to me. And that's all that matters." I whispered.

He lifted his head off me and I felt the warmth disappear. I moaned with frustration. He chuckled and kissed me tenderly on the lips. "Mhhmmff" I said agaist his lips. His own plump lips joined mine with a soft smile.

"I looooveeee you Gee!" I said.

"I love you so much Frankieeo!" He said sweetly.

My cell phone rang and broke our moment. "Hello?" I answered.

"Hello" A unreconisable voice percied through my ears making the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

"Whos this?" I asked carefully.

"You'll soon find out" He said. And hung up. I took it from my ear and stared at in disbeleaf. I shrugged it off as some spam call.

I looked at the time. "Ooh, I have to go Gee-tard. Ma's, gunna get angry if I dont come." I said.

He looked disappointed. "You still live with your Mom? And your 25?!" His smile brightend.

I nodded. ANd grinned. "Before you go frank can I ask you something?" He said. I could tell he was nervous about something. He bent down on one knee. And pulled out a small back box.

"Will you marry me?" He said, lip quivering. I looked at him. Shocked. He slid a ring on my finger.

"Oh, My, Bob" I said.

He smiled. "Yes?" I answered. I leaped onto of him sending butterfly kisses along his jaw line. "But the problem is I still have to go.." I said. I was disappointed I had to go.

"Frankie, I love you and becareful" He said. He gave me one last kiss.


The one thing Frankie Didn't know was that,

That would be his last kiss