Status: Hiatus

There’s Something Weird About That Lupin

Actually, Moony, it's hilarious

A small yawn had escaped Evie's small lips as she sat up in her silver-and-blue-coloured bed. Her hair was askew and her eyes were filled with sleep. She sloppily got out of bed and into the shower. Once she was all clean and showered up, she had gotten changed into a blue and grey stripped long-sleeved shirt. She slipped into a black jumper with no sleeves and short shorts. In the middle of pulling on her black knee-high socks, a first year walked into her open dormitory.

"S-Sirius Black is waiting for you outside the common room. . ."

"Thanks deary," said Evie as she smiled and slipped on her favourite pair of black flats.

With her wand in her hand, she walked out of the common room and was greeted by more than just Sirius Black. All four marauders were waiting for her. They swept all the way across the castle; from the Ravenclaw tower to the entrance hall. They weren't the only ones. About five-sevenths of the student body was trying to get out of the illustrious castle. Today happened to be the first trip to Hogsmeade Village. It would be a first for Evie — the first time in the shops.

Sirius had pulled out the map that they had created in their fifth year and smirked. "We're going on a little detour before we take you to the shops, mate."

"Where are we going?" asked Evie with a quizzical expression.

"We're going to show you something, of course." James had drapped an arm around her shoulder while Remus gave him a questionable look.

To say the least, Remus didn't look all so happy. While Sirius, James and Evie were all conversed in a conversation, Remus struck up a conversation with Peter whom had been quiet the entire day. This was a big day for Evie — even if she did not know — but it was an important day in her becoming officially a maraurder with her fellow best friends.

Sirius snatched Evie away from underneath Jame's arm and gripped her hand. He had been pulling her towards a violent looking tree. The branches were propelling in all sorts of directions in an unfortunate agitated manner. She had stopped in her tracks, causing Sirius to stop as well. Her eyes followed half of the violently moving branches. Usually, she had seen this tree in an almost still fashion. But now, it had been disturbed and knew people were near.

Remus was going to press the knot at the base of the tree to stop it's violent movements, but it would be too risky with people around. When it seemed no one around them had been paying attention and on their ways to Hogsmeade, he pulled out his thirteen inch wand and pointed it in the direction of the disturbed tree with impetuous branches.

"Immobulus." Remus casted with the flick of his wand.

The tree stopped at once and moved no more. Evie smiled slightly, oh how she loved magic. They made their way into the tunnel underneath the Whomping Willow and James said the counter-curse before they were on their way. The four maraurders hadn't particularly told their soon to be fifth member where they were going. All Evelyn knew was to follow them into a part of Hogsmeade where she was to be shown something before the real trip to Hogsmeade.

After walking and walking in the damp and darkened route to the Shrieking Shack, they had finally arrived to a door that looked like it would possibly fall apart at any moment.

"The place looks like rubbish and looks as if it's about to fall apart at any moment, but it's not. Don't worry." Said Peter as he opened the door and held it open for everyone. Remus, James and Sirius walked past him without speaking a word. Evie thanked him and he let the door shut. They brought Evie into the living room and sat her down on the couch. She looked up at all of them and cocked her head to the side slightly. What could they possibly be showing her?

"Well," Sirius started, "you're a metamorphmagus, right?"

Evie quickly had transformed herself into an exact look alike for Sirius. The only thing different — she was still in her normal clothes. All four marauders laughed. It was quite funny to see a mirror image in the clothes that Evelyn had been wearing. "Why yes I am!" giggled Evelyn in Sirius' voice. Laughter filled the room once more.

"You know. . ." James walked over to the second Sirius, looking at him up and down. "Sirius, you'd be pretty hot if you were to wear this stuff on our nights out. You should, for out next date. . . . Do you promise to wear something like this." James pouted and looked over at the real Sirius who was smirking and slugged an arm around James.

"Of course I will, mate."

Evie turned back into her normal self and pretended to gag. "You know, if you guys start snogging I'll just have to snog. . ." She looked around the room and Remus had been the closest to her. "Remus. I'll have to snog Remus." His face was turning a bright crimson as he looked at her, shocked. "And I'm a sloppy kisser."

"Hey, score for Remus." James laughed out.

"We wouldn't mind," Sirius threw in.

"Oh. . ." she had placed a finger to her lips and looked up slightly, thinking, "then I'll have to snog some girl."

". . .That'd be hot," Remus said without thinking. Instantly, he looked between Sirius, James, Peter and Evelyn and looked away. "I mean. . ."

"We agree." Sirius and James laughed out together.

"Then. . . . I got nothing. So do show me what I was to be shown."

"Well," Sirius had started back up, sticking out his chest slightly, looking quite proud, "we got secrets of our own. We're pretty good in some transfiguration ourselves." With that, he transformed into a large, black dog who barked at Evie happily while wagging its tail. He ran up to her and started licking her fingers, nudging her to pet him.

"Oh yes, my hands must taste lovely, Sirius. So this is why they call you Padfoot. Rather clever."

"My turn, next!" James had turned into a magnificent stag. She had never seen something so beautiful.

She patted Sirius' head softly before getting up and walking over to James. "Prongs. . .clever. You're so beautiful, James. Really."

"I'm nothing like a big dog or a beautiful stag, but I'm an Animagus, too!" Peter said proudly before turning into a rather large, grey rat.

"You might not be a stag or a dog, but you sure are cute, Peter." She scratched his head slightly with a finger before looking at Remus, "what about you?"

"Oh. . .I'm not an Animagus. . ."

"Oh!" Evie jumped up and down, "I think I'll have to transform into what I think your Animagus form would be!"

"Er. . ." Lupin shuddered before smiling, "alright, let's have a go. What do you think I'd be?"

"Okay, just hold Padfoot back, 'cause this is going to be hard for him."

As soon as Remus walked over to Sirius confounded. Evie altered her appearance into a infinitesimal, stripped kitten. She had mewed quietly before walking up to Remus and brushing up against his leg gingerly, stumbling slightly. "Oh, very funny, Evie! Ha, ha. Yeah, I'm really laughing."

James had transformed back while no one was watching and found himself on the couch, gripping his stomach and laughing. "Actually, Moony, it's hilarious!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long.
Tell me what you think.
If you're all wondering, the next chapter will be a continuation of this day.
Evie's Outfit

x