Status: On Going

Will you love me

Please

Taylor's P.O.V.

Ichiro just looked at me strangely probably wondering what the hell just happened or is happening. I'm just taking a wild guess that his father doesn't usually burst inside of his bedroom demanding him to watch over someone. Even more if that someone is someone he just met yesterday or day before, I don't know I can't really remember now anymore. Last nights events had almost knocked every bit of knowledge I knew out of my mind.

Letting my mind drift a bit to the beating...the cruel beating.

Last Night

Feeling my breath hitch to the back of my throat when a foot connected to my stomach once more like it had many times before now. Choking in a sob while looking up through the thick locks of my now somewhat dampened hair to see rage imprinted on my step father’s face. He did the most things to me. He never seemed to stop. Quickly drifting my eyes towards my mother who had gotten tired apparently, and sat down on the back of the sofa to catch her breath and watch the scene before her. Another snap came to my rib cage.

“Ah! “ Choke out in pain, sobbing I rolled over on to my side the best I could with my arms up covering my head. Please no more. Crying out once more to the pain that shot through my back in to my side, some bruises already forming on to my skin that showed in the well lit room. The shirt being had been torn off from my attempt to escape. Rolling to the corner having a hand press against the floor, and the other press against the wall to try and leave once more. Too get away. Anything is better than this.

My thoughts back tracked. No there was one other thing worse than this that my step father did to me.

“Ah s-stop please, please I won’t ever do anything again! Please, please stop.” Begged in burning, agonizing pain as the rubber soles of Jason’s shoes made a clear imprint on the back of my hand. Hearing a slight chuckle from my step father, feeling my head snap back, slamming against the cream colored wall brutally, feeling everything start to go fuzzy, and my head dropped slightly, catching my mother’s gaze, her eyes landed on mine that had been usually hidden behind wide locks of black hair. Tears pouring freely, her eyes only widened for a second.

“Please…” Whispered once more before the rubber soles of Jason’s shoes pushed into my throat mercilessly. Darkness started to take over, my hands clawed at the foot that blocked my air supply. I deserve this don’t I? Questioned calmly feeling the pain increase more as my consciousness started to fully cocoon me in this warm tingling place that was more than welcoming to take me in, I was more than willing to be in. Can I just stay here? Where there is no pain and no fear? Asked to particularly no one while sitting up looking around examining my where location. It was just white. Sliding my knees slide up to my chest having my arms wrapping around them gently before letting out a soft sigh from my lips, staring at empty, wide spaced room that held warmth, and comfort.

“Please let me stay this time. I don’t want to ever leave again.” Placing my forehead on the top of my knees, this wasn’t my first time here. It was more like a number in the high twenties. But never was I able to stay. Not even for a little long while. Soaking in the secluded feeling the room offered till the tug came in the back of my mind. Not yet. But had no choice, pain filling my sense’s once more.

It taken some struggling to open my eyes, but finally did. The room had gone from well lit to dark. No one was in the room. My eyes felt bone dry, wincing to the strong sting of pain going through my body. My muscles, bones all ached and yelled out in anguish from the force of movement, but moved anyway despite their distress. Once on my feet, I stumbled to the door and walked out wanting nothing more than to curl up next to Caleb and cry till I couldn’t any more. But I couldn’t do that to him, I already burdened him enough as it is. Celeb…

Memory End

Rubbing the back of my hand where the circles from Jason’s shoe made a bold print. Ichiro cocked an eye brow at me and gave an exaggerated sigh.

“So why the hells do I have to watch you?” Ignoring the question I went over to the window seat taking a spot that looked most comfortable, and looked out the window losing myself in the thoughts of mine once more. Where had he gone off to so quickly? Why did he want Ichiro to watch me? He seemed so upset about this. Why should he though? I know I already asked these questions, but I couldn’t help but to wonder about them again. Much to Ichiro’s annoyance he gave up on trying to get me to talk to him so he continued to play his video game of some sort that he had been playing before Akira and I made our made the rather loud entrance. Placing my palm on the cool slightly tinted window, while staring out at nothing in particular, getting lost in the milky white, blue sky.

“What did you say to dad to make him so pissed off? Looked like he was about to kill someone.” About to choose to ignore his words again since they were questions I wasn’t that comfortable to speak about till a puzzle piece fell perfectly into a question I had asked multiple times now. Throwing myself off of the seat making Ichiro jump to the sudden quick movement, running out of the room with a loud ’Hey wait for me!’ coming after me.

Not stopping for him, I had to make sure Akira didn’t do anything to my parents or brother again. Or else I would suffer the consequences again. But then again maybe, just maybe if it happens again I could stay in that white soft place that I dream about sometimes in a longing way.

“Hey! Where the hell is everyone running off to so quickly?! Why is it that I am the only one left out of the loop here?” His footsteps chased after my own. Practically erupting from the building, looking around quickly taking in where I was. I didn’t know how to get to the hotel from here. Ichiro came out panting slightly, his hands anchored to his knees as he tried to catch his breath.

“Where is my hotel? Lead me to my hotel please.” Grabbing his shirt, his eyes fell on mine for the first time. They seemed so much like Akira’s with the slight widen.

“What happened? What exactly- Oh, wait, did your parents do that? Then my- our dad went to. And you’re parents are...this way.” He took lead catching a taxi. I looked up at the sky. A churn in my stomach made itself unpleasantly known.

“Hey get in.” Nodding back down to him, sliding in to the car, please be alright.
♠ ♠ ♠
W O R D S : 1 2 4 2

I know I took a very long break from everything. Everything was just getting out of control over here. I decided to write this because of my well reasoned depressed mood. If you noticed my slight change in...writing well you can blame the office word pad for that. Their stupid glowing green and red lines pointing out annoying errors and unfinished sentences. Bah stupid thing.

Anyway I want to thank everyone for their comments and support. Also sticking with this series for so long. :)