Sequel: Age Is But A Number

I Am the Mess You Chose

chapter 52

Brian and I were hosting our BBQ. Nobody had had one out our house so we said what the hell lets do it. I was making finger foods while Brian grilled. Haleigh ran around the house playing tag with Zacky,Matt,Drew,and Nicole. The babies were all taking naps.

Thank God the room they were in was sound proof so they couldn't hear all the ruckus going on out here. Nicole stopped in the kitchen and I pointed at the pantry where Matt was hiding.

"No fair Lexie you cheat!"Matt pouted. I just shook my head and continued cutting the sandwhiches into smaller ones.

Drew came around the corner and flew out the door to the backyard where his father was. I finally finished all the snacks and took them out to put them on the giant table we had to set the food on.

"If you're hungry my portion of the meal is done."I called. Everybody came running and I heard a baby cry from the monitor I was carrying around in case they woke up.

I quickly ran up to the nursery. I picked up Gabi and changed her. She stopped crying. I got Brian and the guys to help carry something to put them in outside. I carried Fred Evan and Victoria out,Nicole got Charlie and Gabi, and Matt got Briana.

We placed them in the shaded play pen that had a fan to cool them off. Brian's ,mine,Matt's, and the other's parents showed up.

Brian started serving people and I greeted them. The babies cooed from there shady area and I heard them giggle at each other.

We ate and joked around for a while then I took the babies in the house so they wouldn't get too hot. Mom,Suzy,and McKenna followed me.

"I can't believe I'm an aunt of six!"Kenna exclaimed. I giggled.

"Try being a mother of six."I said. Mom and Suzy sent kind smiles my way. I bounced Victoria up and down. Nicole walked in moments later with Charlie.

"Can I burrow some formula? Matt forgot to pack it."She explained. I nodded. She went to the kitchen and got the baby formula.

The rest of the guys families walked in and cooed over the babies. Haleigh and Drew walked in sweaty. Brian finally walked in making the guys carry in some of the stuff.

I went to the kitchen with Bri,we were the only ones in there. I smiled up at him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He leaned down and pecked me on the lips.

"Brian I am the mess you chose."I whispered. He rested his forehead against mine. He shook his head and let out a small chuckle.

"Well you are the best mess I have ever chosen."He mumbled then kissed me again. We walked out and I smiled I had all my family here. Even my Avenged family.
♠ ♠ ♠
The End!
Now on to the sequel I won't update that till tomorrow though because my friend Roman(Ro-Mon) just told me something that made my day. But I'll be updating frequently cuz I'm grounded for another 2 weeks and school gets out tomorrow.