Status: Finished!

Love On The Ice And Off

Chapter 30

Sidney’s POV

I went all Edward Cullen and watched Haley sleep.

After talking for an hour or so and having makeup sex Haley fell asleep. She had fallen asleep so fast I was worried she was sick, which led to me watching her for a while. The whole time I watched her she was breathing, so after a while I fell asleep.

That night was the most I had slept in over a week. There had been so much on my mind I was only getting about four hours of sleep each night. Of course that made me play like shit, and coach was all over me for that. I was the captain of the team, the leader. It shouldn’t be me that’s missing passes and pulling away from hits.

He was trying to get me to take some sort of medicine to help me sleep. I refused to do that though. My sleeping problem wasn’t anything series or long term. It was just because I was so worried about Haley.

In a way that was kind of good. I guess it showed that I truly did love and care about her. Kim was nothing to me. We had gotten together a few times to talk, but nothing more than that. The day after Haley and I had gotten into our fight I met up with Kim and told her to stay away from me. She was the one that was contacting me. I had thought she just wanted to be friends, but she was always touching me and hitting on me.

“Will stop watching me?” Haley’s groggy voice pulled me out of my thoughts. I stopped rubbing my hand up and down her side and looked at her confused. She took notice of my expression. “You’ve been watching me all night… and it’s kind of creepy.”

I blushed slightly, kind of embarrassed that I had been caught. “I thought you were asleep.”

She rolled over so she was facing me and cuddled into my side. I smiled to myself and kissed her forehead. “Nope, I’ve been awake since you went to the bathroom about an hour ago.” She had a big smirk on her face. Normally when people smirk at me I want to slap them, but on her it was cute. Especially since her naked body way pressed up close to mine.

I rolled my eyes at her and pulled the blanket farther up my body. It was only about four in the morning, so I had about three more hours until I needed to get up. “Go back to sleep.” I whispered as I started to fall asleep again.

She smiled at up me cutely and bit her lip. “I love you, Sidney.”

I opened my eyes to look at her and smiled widely. She leaned up and kissed me softly before moving around to get comfortable. “I love you too, Hales.”

*****

Haley’s POV
Three Months Later

“Alright, so this condo has two bedrooms, and one and a half baths. It’s rather large for a condo in this area.” Sheila, the realtor Sidney had got, explained as we stepped into the condo.

About two months after Sidney and I made up he asked me to move in with him. Of course I said yes. I would have been happy to stay in Sidney’s apartment, there was nothing wrong with it, but he wanted to get a new place.

As we walked around the condo checking the place out I was falling in love with it. The kitchen was beautiful. It had dark cabinets, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances. Everything a girl wants for a kitchen. The living room was big and open. There were floor to ceiling windows and a gorgeous fireplace. The rest of the rooms were pretty bare, plain white walls in the bedrooms and bathrooms.

“So, I’ll step out and let you guys talk things through.” Sheila walked out of the kitchen, leaving Sidney and I alone.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into his body. I let my arms wrap around his neck and lay there lazily. “What do you think of this one?” We had looked at about five different condos, and both of us were starting to get frustrated.

“I love this one.” I smiled up at him and kissed his cheek. “It needs some color on the walls and a little decorating, but that’s no big deal.”

“I like it too.” He leaned down and kissed my lips gently before pulling away. “So do you want to get it?” I hate when he leaves the decisions up to me.

I bit my lip and looked up at him. He smiled down at me happily. By the excitement in his eyes I knew this was the place he wanted to get. And I had no problem with it. “Yeah. Let’s do it.”

*****

I stood in the middle of Sidney and mine’s condo with LeAnn and Taylor. Jordan, Sidney, and Max were attempting to paint the living room. All they had been doing for the last half hour was playing around. The idiots had managed to get paint all over themselves and Kaylee, but none on the walls.

“Jordan, I swear if you get any paint on the carpet then you’re paying to have it cleaned.” I threatened as Sidney jumped to the ground trying to keep the light yellow paint off the white carpet.

Sidney and I had picked out a nice sandy, yellow looking color for the living room. Actually, it was more like I picked the color and he smiled and agreed that it was nice.

He picked out the master bedroom color and the dining room color. For the master bedroom he decided to go with a tan color. It seemed like he wasn’t over the bachelor pad stage yet. And for the dining room he picked out another tan color, which was only about a shade darker than the bedroom color.

While the guys worked on getting the living room painted LeAnn and Taylor helped me get the last coat of paint on the walls in the bedroom. We had to get the kitchen and bedroom done first, seeing as my apartment contract expired yesterday, and Sidney’s expired a week before mine.

Four hours later the living room was done being painted, and the master bedroom was all done. LeAnn and Jordan left to go out to eat. While Max, Taylor, and Kaylee went to go see a movie.

Sidney and I were staying in for the night. Moving into the condo was proving to be a lot more work than we had planned on.

“I think we need to break in the new mattress.” Sidney commented as he kissed my neck. I smiled and let out a giggle when he rubbed his nose against my neck.

“And how do you plan on doing that?” I questioned with a smirk as I moved my hands underneath his shirt and pushed it up.

He moved his hand to my inner thigh and rubbed where my shorts were covering up my thighs. “Well, I was thinking we could do a little of this.” He kissed my lips. Softly at first, then started getting rougher. He bit my lower lip and let his tongue slide into my mouth. After a moment he pulled away and pulled his paint covered shirt off. As he took his off I threw mine to the floor also and lay down on the bed.

“I like your way of thinking, Crosby.” I said seductively as he crawled on top of me, taking his shorts off in the process.

This was hopefully going to be the first of many great nights we spent together in our own place.
♠ ♠ ♠
And that's the end!
I was going to write a whole sex scene,
but when I was writing it, it was sounding forced.
So yeah, I didn't want to force it.

The first chapter of the sequel will up sometime this week.
I already have it all planned out, so that won't be a problem :D

Thank you sooooo much to all the people that have commented and read this.
I love you guys for that xD

How about you all comment on this story one last time?
Tell me what you want to see in the sequel :)