Sequel: 10 Things
Status: complete, but i may add a few more chapters

My Safe Haven

Hospital

Chapter 20

“Wyatt, I mean it no sex. From here on out, no sex!” I hissed and the nurses laughed.

“Every one says that and then the next thing you know, there in here two or three years later, saying the same thing.” Dr. Reid said and I shook my head.

“But I mean it.” I said and I heard Wyatt gulp. I giggled, but then squeezed his hand as another wave of contractions hit me.

“I’m gonna need that hand if you deprive me all of my life.” he said and I squeezed it harder.

“Shut up.” I hissed and he chuckled.

<><><><><><><><>

“Isn’t she beautiful?” I asked Wyatt as we watched her sleep.

“Yeah. She’s perfect. Thank you.” he said and kissed my forehead. I smiled and yawned as the doctor walked into the room.

“Are we ready to sign the birth certificate?” she asked me and I nodded. She handed it to me and I filled it out.

“Iris Jane Simons-James. Seven pounds, four ounces. Born June 23, 2010. That’s a pretty name you have there little girl.” she said and walked out of the room.

“I think it’s a great name.” Wyatt said and sat on the bed beside me. The nurse can in after a few minutes with a crib so I could watch her while she slept, and so that I could sleep too when she was asleep. I put her in her crib and closed my eyes. A half an hour later the door was opened, but I kept my eyes shut.

“Is she awake?” I heard Steph ask me. I heard a ‘shhh’ from Wyatt and opened my eyes.

“Now she is.” he grumbled and I smiled.

“Hi.” I said with a yawn.

“Hi Hun. Can I see her?” she asked and I nodded. She walked over to the side of my bed and gasped.

“She’s beautiful. What did you name her?”

“Iris Jane.” I said and she smiled.

“A pretty name, for a pretty girl.” she said and stroked her little tuft of hair.

<><><><> Later That Week <><><><>

I heard the phone ringing and walked over and picked it up.

“Hello?” I asked, rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

“Brair, it’s coming. My water just broke.” I heard a hysterical Steph yell through the phone.

“Steph, you need to breath. Take a deep breath in, and a deep breath out, and repeat that. Okay? Now did you call an ambulance?” I asked and I heard a yes in the background.

“Okay Hon, I’ll meet you at the hospital.” I said and she hung up. I got Iris ready, and put her in her car seat, and then buckled her in the back seat.

<><><><> At The Hospital <><><><>

“He’s beautiful Steph, you and Alan did a good job.” I said and stared down at the little boy in front of me.

“What did you name him?” I asked and she yawned.

“Ethan Bentley Willows.” she said and I smiled.

“I like it, I like it a lot.”
♠ ♠ ♠
this is the last chapter, but there will be an epilouge, and there will be a sequal!!!!! i already know how i'm gonna start it.

message me if you want to know

and please comment?!?!?!?!?